Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Back to class. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 am

"You don't get it do you. I said everyone. We will all keep everyone safe. Not just me." He smiled. As a few ideas hit him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Jared had a small smile on his face. "Nice thought. I wonder how we can do that with the ones who hate us, too. Also, what about the ones who've been gone for so long? For example, could you please tell me your cousin's name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 am

"cousin? What cousin? Describe this cousin please?" OOC: he had a massive brain fart.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 pm

OOC: Errr... Wow.

BIC: "Y'know, red hair, little bat flying around, somewhat psychotic?" he looked surprised that Brandon didn't remember her, and actually expected him to know.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 am

"Oh Kokoa is her name." He was still thinking. "And to answer your other question. I know of a few armies that are on their way to this plane. We can go to then ahead of time. And destroy their forces before they arrive. I normally take it alone but it can only go faster with an ally." He smiled looking at jared. He would learn that it wasn't raw power that brandon had but endurence.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Jared glanced at the door, hearing footsteps from outside. "Yeah... Okay," he wasn't really paying attention to Brandon anymore.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 pm

"What are your abilities. Not your limits you will actually break all your limits no matter what they are later."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:50 am

Mellina came back to class but was quiet again, sitting at her desk but ignoring what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:17 am

"Abilities..." he smirked. "I don't exactly need magic to save my life, Brandon. I fight. Every once in a while I'll use fire or shadow- but that's it. I don't need magic."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:43 am

"umm.... i mean physical abilities. vampiric abilities. the psychic or elemental natures we have. its not magic magic is drawn from a different source. these draw on our extremely poten aura. and they have limitless potentiol when focused into a single point." i say getting a bit insulted. magic was something humans did to copy demons.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Jared looked away. Vampiric abilities. "I'm sorry, but that's something I can't tell you," he said, sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 pm

I well my list is very long you you don't want to hear. it. Jared. we are going to be comrades on the field of battle i need to know your powers to be sure i can compliment them. that is add to them in a pinch. the sheer numbers of our enemies, while they are weak, they can overrun us.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Alice walked to the doorway and froze. She knocked on the door gently. "U-Um... Hi. May I come I in?" She asked. She stood there, clutching a book to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 pm

branodn looked up and looked towards the voice. then rewalized he was still in a classroom talking about his secret life. "sure. this is a classroom after all. even if the class is mainly do what you want." he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Sora wandered in after Alice. "Hm? Oh, hey, found ya," she said, smiling. Her smile faded when she saw Jared. "Oh... So, I see you haven't wasted any time..." she muttered. She glanced at Brandon. "Brandon! Long time no see?" she said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

"A-Alright" She said, smiling and walking into the room. She stood near the door, staring at the three. "I haven't seen you three in a while" She said more to herself then to them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 am

"H-Hi. everyone." his eyes flashed emerald green before he winced and he seemed to get smaller as the green faded from his eye. It was his demon traits acting up but he held them back with no effort. "it has been a while. i almost didn't recognise you two." he looked down "im sorry for acting like a king. or a ruler. i really have issues... and i get full of ego."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

Sora's eyes widened. "Oh... Um..." she started to laugh. No reason for it, she just did. "Wow, Brandon, that's, um..." she laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:05 am

Alice tilted her head to the side a bit. "Hm?" She asked, totally clueless about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 am

brandon raised an eyebrow. "jared said everyone left becuase of my tendency to act better than everyone... for this im am also apologizing." he finished he didn't think that dropping his pride was a laughing matter. and he was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 am

"O-Oh! No, that's not that! I-I left because.... Well, that isn't important! But it wasn't because of anyone here" She said, smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am

"i don't mean to pry. but things like that are important to me. i... im very curious by nature." he said looking down to think a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 am

"Hm?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

Sora stopped laughing, her face red. She had a huge smile on her face. "Brandon, I'd never leave because of you! Not saying you're wrong about your... um... 'ego', but I only left because Molly kind of... told me to. Sorry, we got into a fight... I don't think I apologized! Eek! I have to go!!!" she exclaimed, running out of the room in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 am

"wait stop sora...." he felt bad about molly. he promised to take care of her but it went badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next