Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Back to class. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 am

Mellina looks in her direction but gently pets her head, taking out a cute little present. "For not seeing ya in a while, molly."She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 am

"Ooh!" Molly said, taking it out of Mellina's hands. "Funny, I got you one, too! I made it myself!" Molly said, handing Mellina a small, wool rose charm. "And, here, Alice! I made one for you, too!" She said, handing Alice a slightly smaller, yet still wool dog charm. "I kind of tried to take it from your likes and personalities..... Did I do good?" she asked, smiling. "Oh, right!" she said, opening the small present.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:26 am

"Thank you, Molly."She said smiling but hopes she likes the ice gem carving of herself hugging a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 am

Molly's eyes widened in awe of the gem. "A-Auntie....." she stuttered, before hugging Mellina. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed, happily.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Alice took it into her hand gently, looking at it. She looked at Molly. "Thanks... You keep giving me presents.. I'll give you something in return" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 am

Mellina smiled hugging molly back gently. "Sure, I wanted to make it up since I barley see you..Besides, you as many here are my new family."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 am

Molly giggled and twirled around. "I'm just so happy.... But, did you hear that rumour?" Molly quieted as she said it. "There's a rumour that Jayden's dating an older girl!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 am

brandon looked at them all then saw melli's smile. he looked down and decided to leave. his plan to make jayden and alice closer failed but he didn't think it would work. he took a final look at melli and vanished. only jayden and melli could find him but only if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 am

Alice looked at her. "W-What.....?" She asked quietly. She looked down, not wanting to hear it again. "I-I'm just... Gonna... Bye" She said, walking away to her dorm. She didn't want to talk with anyone anymore. She kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Molly watched her leave. "Did I... say something?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Jayden was standing outside Alice's door with a letter. He was reading it over and over, making sure it said exactly what he wanted to say. He remembered what he said to her before.
"I love you, you only, and no one else..." he whispered. "It wasn't a lie..." he sunk down against the wall onto the floor and held his head in his hands, crumpling the letter up.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Alice got to her dorm and froze when she saw Jayden. She whipped her eyes. "... Hey...." She said quietly, staring at him.

Last edited by Alice on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 pm

He tightened his grip on the letter and hid his face behind his knees. He was too busy trying not to burst into tears to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Alice looked at the ground. "Jayden... I-I need to know the truth... Please, tell me if it's true or not..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 pm

"Alice....." he felt tears in his eyes and slowly sliding down his cheeks. "It is....." he whispered. "It wasn't my fault, though......"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Alice started crying. "Then.... That means... Y-You lied.. To me" She whispered. "... If your gonna go out with an older girl.... L-Let's just be friends.... Okay?" She asked, trying not to cry hard. She whipped her tears away. "I... I'm not mad" She said, looking at him and smiling sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:06 pm

He stood up, taking her hands. "Alice, I didn't lie..... I wasn't..... It's not..... It's....." he screamed out in agony, slamming his fists on the wall. "Why can't I just...!"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Alice's eyes went wide when he hit the wall and took a step back. "Just... T-Tell me Jayden... Please..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:28 pm

"Alice... I love you," he said, looking back at her and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 pm

She stared at him silently, tears streaming down her cheeks. "......Jayden..." She whispered. She looked down. "......."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:28 am

"I always will..... Just, please don't hate me...... I'd rather die than have you hate me, Alice...."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

"You should know I'm not one to hate people Jayden... I don't hate anyone here" She said, whipping her tears away and looking at him. She smiled for him. "I promise to never hate you. So don't die, okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:43 pm

He looked back at her, wiping hos tears away. His bangs were covering his face. "How can you love a monster, Ali vCard e?" He asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Alice went silent for a few moments before walking over to Jayden and placing her hand on his shoulder. "Jayden, you know that's not true. Stop it please" She said before she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:08 pm

He hugged her back. "It is...... you don't understand....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next