Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

Back to class. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 pm

"I want to understand though Jayden! I know your not a monster... It can't be true" She whispered.

OOC: Ali vCard e? What does that mean? xD
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 pm

OOC: It means I should really stop spilling soda all over my phone.

BIC: He stared at her, frowning. "Alice .."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm

OOC: sounds like a sticky situation
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 pm

OOC: xDDD I get it
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 pm

OOC: Ah xD

BIC: Alice released him and took a step backwards. "Sorry.... It's just..." She whispered, looking downwards.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 pm

brandon flashed in his forearm was slashed his thighs were badly scorched and he was panting. "Jayden. i need you to come with me. its family business. alice. you should come too. we will need all the help we can get. there's trouble abrewin'."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 am

Alice looked at him. "I-I don't... Fight...." She said, her eyes a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:16 am

"you don't need to fight but you need to understand something. cmon both of you." his tone reeked of danger and his wounds were healing slower than usual.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Alice looked at Jayden for a moment then looked back to Brandon. "What's going on? What do you mean I need to understand?" She asked before sighing and walking over to him. "Fine... Lets go... Shut up for a few moments and do as your told Alice" She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:06 am

"What trouble!?" Jayden yelled. "Brandon, what happened?!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:56 am

"the setians. the enemy of vampires and most notably us maboroshi's. but we have to talk aone just the three of us."

OOC: character note. Setians are humans who worship the egyptian god Set and are possessed by trans-dimensional serpent demons that allow them to control elements on a massive scale. a single low level soldier can destroy a city in one swoop. with only one element but they control all. fire earth water and air.

the maboroshi vampires are birthed from the yakashini serpent demon from another separate dimension from the setians. yakashini is a demon from india. the serpent possessed a dead pregnant woman who was about to give birth when she died and then her baby absorbed the demon and came back to life, the bite of these vampires do not change the victem only a massive transfusion of blood will trigger transformation. a human drinking the blood will become a flesh eating ghoul. upon transformation the fledgling vampire will be able to see the moon up close looking up. clap massive boulders. smell everything for a mile around hear everything for two miles around and possess a very strong 'power of suggestion' and can invade the psyche if anyone. the strong willed can resist it but their mind will be damaged. the gaze of a yakashini vampire will wilt flowers if they consentrate or boil blood the are weak to sunlight and allergic but it is not fatal also being cold blooded they become sluggish in cold weather.

maboroshi's are merely a small part of this brandon is 1/6 while jayden is 1/4 brandon is diluted by other DNA from an experiment performed by their father. all maboroshi's are saiyan incubus yakashini and angel, but brandon has an aditional kryptonian and gallefreyan in an attempt to create a more 'perfect' vampire. instead he gained the ability to control his vital signs and a time sense from the gallefreyian side but a severe weakness to magic from his kryptonian side. no other benefits at all merely a weakness. considering him a failure brandon's father stopped further experiments sparing jayden the agony of the skeletal reenforcement and dimensional instability.

dimensional instability means brandon can travel to other dimensions and universes but his body and ability are forced to conform to the laws of the universe. but his weaknesses remain the same.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 am

ooc:missed a bit hmm
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 pm

OOC: So, if your Kryptonian and Gallifreyan, can you take your TARDIS back to Krypton before it blew up? :3

BIC: "Setians....." Jayden said quietly "Where do we have to be?"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:15 pm

OOC: .... Well damn...

Alice stood there silently and confused.

Last edited by Alice on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm

OOC: if you know that much you should know i can't. that event is a fixed point and an infinite number of destinies will be destroyed if i did. mind you they are artificiallly implanted. i got the time sense. but not the regeneration. the ability to control my vital signs (tho i never use it) and i only got a weakness from the kryptonian side. im impressed jayden most people go "what the hell are you talking about." the time sense is an OOOOOLD doctor thing that was more or less transscripted to the new ones. seeing time and how it can play out and feeling the pull of the universe. in fact 2005 doctor did utilize it but it has pretty much been taken for granted in later episodes. and im very sorry i talk alot when i get excited. anyway to answer your question. i could. but the kryptionians wouldn't like it much. time travel is against their religion. they woul dknow instantly what the T.A.R.D.I.S. is and order me off the planet immeadeatly. and if i didn't they would lock me up. and becuase i like them so much i couldn't break out and hurt any.

BIC: to my dorm. my trunk. it has a pocket dimension separate from this one. nothing but us will hear what i have to say.

OOCA: basically hes gonna explain everything i did. oh and also. i have done that when i was in high school. gone back. thats how i know i got sent to the phantom zone to test the projector in exchange for my freedom. and let me tell you Jor-El is a hard man to convince. i was the first one put in the phantom zone. and luckily his calculations for the reverse was accurate. see.... when high school started i started acting out brandon's back story becuase i was making it up back then. i made his sword when i was ten and it evolved as i learned abotu demon blades and zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Alice spoke up. "Yeah.... Okay.... I'm dreaming... I'll see ya guys later" She said, walking to her dorm door and opening it. She went inside and started to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 pm

"wait... you are in danger too thats why i need you to come with us. "
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Alice froze and looked at Brandon. "Why am I in danger?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

"you know us... normally we maboroshi's are a solitary clan. but... recently we have been trying to mingle with others. we are solitary becuase of our enemies. they attack anyone who come's in contact with us believing them to be bugs, like they see us... you don't have to fight. but you do need to learn how to protect yourself." he sighed and felt sorry about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Alice sighed an stepped out of her dorm. She closed the door and stared at Brandon. "You.... I'm not fighting in any way. Understood?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 pm

im not talking about fighting. im talking about hiding and barriers.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 pm

"Fantastic... So, like... The barrier you put around Jayden and I that Meli broke?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 pm

"well she only broke it becuase it was one sided but yes. it was made to make you two a closer couple. they would be for protecting yourself and others. but they can also make you invisible it used right. they can be airtight or have an effect on the person inside."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 pm

"And if I did it wrong and made it airtight while I was inside it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 pm

"thats not doing it wrong. all that means is making it to where nothing gets in or out. as long as you have the energy to maintain it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next