Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to class.

Go down 
+3
Brandon Maboroshi
mellina rose saimia
Jared Kentao
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

Back to class. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm

He felt tears in his eyes. "Alice, I can't let anyone I love get hurt..... so, please..... watch your back....." he said, taking her hand in his.

OOC: Creepers gonna creep
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Alice looked down at Jayden as she held onto his hand. "Why would I get hurt?" She aske.

OOC: xD so true
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Jayden stared at the ground. "Sensei..." it was the only word he could say.

OOC: We message. (;
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 pm

OOC: im only looking after my little brother. sillies.

brandon thought for a bit. if Jayden and alice were lovers she was a part of the family. and since she is a part of the family he would have to take care to protect her as much as jayden and melli. it would be difficult to explain the other-worldly dangers he faced to these two. first raising melli's spirit then gathering everyone together to explain. "ugh this is gonna ba a long night."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:06 am

OOC: L-LOVERS!? That's a really strong word! We're just dating!
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 am

Alice sighed. "You don't know how confusing this is to me... Everyone is acting so... Strange...!" She said. She looked down and sighed.

OOC: I'm just gonna stay out of this...
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Jayden frowned, staring at the floor. "..."
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Alice let Jayden's hand go and walked around the bench, sitting next to him. Alice placed her head on Jayden's shoulder. ".... I've missed you..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 pm

He turned to her and hugged her. "I've missed you, too....." he frowned, standing up. "I need to go talk to someone," he said as he walked backwards away from her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

brandon glared hard and sealed them both in a barrier to keep them talking.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

Jayden hit the barrier. "Ow!" he exclaimed. He immediately knew who did it. "Brandon..." he sighed, looking around to see his brother, finding him watching through one of the windows.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 am

Alice stood up, curious about the barrier. She knocked on it. "U-Um.... What's this?" She asked. She banged on it a few times. "I don't like it..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 am

"Yeah, well, neither do I," he said, almost angrily. He banged his fist on the barrier. "So he's just going to trap us in here like this!?" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:50 am

"Let me out!!!!!!" She screamed suddenly, banging on it. She sighed and sat down on the ground in frustrtion. She looked down, now upset. "....."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 am

Just then mellina shows up but she had new bandages but walks over to the barrier, feeling it was indeed her mates. Sighing, she gently made her hand glow before closing it into a fist and hits it, making it crack and shatter freeing them.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

Jayden stared at Mellina blankly for a second. "Thanks," he said, insincerely, before walking away from the two, eyes dead.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 am

She remained quiet but gently turns to leave herself too.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:00 am

Alice stood up, watching Jayden. She noticed Meli and went over to her, hugging her from behind. "Hi Meli" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 am

She looked to her but gave a baby smile to her. "Hello there, Alice. Its been a while since I seen you."She said but knew she can see the bandages over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 am

"What happened?" She asked. She let her go and went in front of her. "Are you alright? I know, stupid question but still.."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:08 am

"its nothing, Alice. Just a little accident. I am fine."she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 am

Alice went quiet for a moment then nodde. "Alright... Thak you for freeing us though."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 am

"Sure and I am sorry for Brandon's action."she said.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:18 am

Molly ran up to Mellina and giggled. "Found you, Auntie!" she said happily. She tapped Mellina's shoulder. "Tag!" she looked over at Alice. "Oh, you wanna play, too?" she slowly began to calm down as she noticed it wasn't as cheerful over here as she thought. "N-Nevermind..." she said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 am

"It's fine... Doesn't matter..." She said, looking down. She started thinking about what was wrong with Jayden. She noticed Molly and smiled. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to class.   Back to class. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to class.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next