Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

His first lesson - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:22 pm

he looked at Mellina and said "Yes, she can. But still if you just think about breaking your oath you will die." he said that last one with hate. he relooked at Mellina and asked "Will you still follow me Mellina-chan?"
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

"Well, sure I will follow you still." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm

~ *grabs both of their hands and teleports to the lake* ~
'..'
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

While Bartholomew let the note's behind and told most of the things to Mellina he felt that the thelepath grabbed his hand and then he felt weird and suddenly he was near a lake. But he could swear he smelled something fishy but he didn't paid much attention on it he thought it was because it was a lake.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:38 pm

The bullets melted in her hand
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Rikka lept out of the water, grabbing Bartholokew's ankle and pulling him in. She dragged him to the bottom ans her eyes glowed cyan. 'I don't have a heart..... I don't believe in gods..... And I'm already dead.'

She waited for him to drown.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 pm

While Bartholomew looked shocked at the thelepath while she said that she wasn't alive anymore wihle  she grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the bottom of the lake. Bartholomew looked at her and thought 'about the moment his mother, who was pregnant from his father was murderd by some 'trueblood' vampires and some vampire hunters. On that same day he saw his beloved loyal dog die protecting him from those evil men and vampires. The next he remembered was that his father took him away and ran and left him in a castle alone and a couple of day's later they moved again. Then he began to think about the story that his mother always told him. The little mermaid, it was his mother's favorite. She liked it because no one understood the little mermaid not even the maker, she also loved it because even if the main character tried to do her best no one understood her feelings. And his mother hoped to give his son the manner of understanding all living beeings even the one's who lost their hart.' He looked at her and thought with puppy eye's and held his hand gently on her cheek while he smilled friendly "You don't need to be alone. If it helps you I want to be your friend. And I don't mind if you lied to me first but please lets go up and talk about it. Other wise I have to kill both of us. Please? I will listen to you." Hoping she would try to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

she smelled death in the air, but it wasnt a star dying it was a actual human figure. She stuck out her tongue in disgust
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Rikka eyes widened. She hesitantly pulled him into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Bartholomew looked suprised whe she kissed him, and he kissed her back. And he thought "Listen to my thoughts please. You don't have to do this. If its helps you I will help you with getting you a life. We could be friends." Then Bartholomew began to blush and thought "Or maybe more. You know why the little mermaid is my favorite story? It's because she hoped to find someone that would love her till the end. And if you want that I can search with you. So please let us go up and talk to each other. Okay?" he gave her a hugged her hard and looked in her eye's hoping that she would understand him.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Rikka let him go, quickly swimming away. She disappeared after that with the supposedly last things she would ever say to Bartholomew.

'I've found what I was looking for.'
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Mellina looked shocked from that but was worried to hope he would come back up from the water for air.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:01 am

Bartholomew looked at the mermaid and heared her once again and then she left. But before she did he thought very loud "IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN USE YOUR POWER!!!!! I WILL COME LOOKING FOR YOU THEN!!!!" then he swam as quickly up and when he was almost back up he could see Mellina.  when he reached the surface again he breathed very loud and choughed very long then he couldn't swim anymore so he let him self flote to the border of the lake, hoping Mellina would help him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:15 am

Mellina quickly reached out to grab his arm and pulls him to shore looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:21 am

Bartholomew let Mellina help him out of the water and when he was on shore he said "Th-th-th-thanks for helping me. I owe you one"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

She nods but looked a bit worried. "I can't believe it was her doing that..Why would she drown others here?"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Mellina looked worried at him and he coughed a little bit of blood up and said to her while she looked at her "S-s-sorry for that. I don't know but I think she miss friends or something, but we talk about that later. What do you think about that I am gonna treat you on something to eat and/or to drink Mellina?" trying to get on his feet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm

She helps him keep on his feet but knew this was bad. "Hmmm, that's sweet of you but right now we need to be sure your okay first." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Bartholomew looked at her and while he still coughed he said "I will be alright. I promise you I will see the school nurse after......" And suddenly he collapsed on Mellina and felt unconsoisly on her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:07 pm

She caught him but sighed looking at him. "That proves it...." Mellina teleports back to the academy but heads to the nurse's office before going in and helps him lay down.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Bartholomew woke up after 10 minutes in a room and was terrefied someone had captured him. But as he looked around he saw Mellina was there and he looked at her and he coughed while asked "W-wh 'uche' What happend Mellina-chan?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm

She stops him but looked a bit woorried. "Doon't move. You need to rest." she said keeping him down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 pm

He looked at her and he asked "What happend Mellina-chan? uche uche" His head began to turn red and felt very warm.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:07 pm

She sighed but felt his head before gently closing her eyes to heal him now but still stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Bartholomew was suprised when Mellina putted her hand on his head and then she closed her eye's. Before Bartholomew could do something he felt that he was getting beter. When he felt much beter he smilled at her and laid his right hand gently on her left cheek and said "Thanks Mellina for doing that. I feel much beter." He pulled back his hand and looked at her with a sorrow face and asked "Well, I had something to say to you. Would you like to hear it hear? I don't think anyone would hear us right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: