Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:53 pm

"His and my family are allies but very dangerous to the world we know. I mean, Me and him were not supose to be born but here we are...He's a bit more complicated when he's either fighting or doing something that will get him in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 am

Bartholomew spitted on the ground and said "What kind a bullshit is that? That you and him are not supposed to be born? Everyone has a reasone to live. I really want to meet him. I wanna know why you think like that Mellina-chan."
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 am

She looked to the side but didn't reply to him. "......"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 am

Bartholomew putted his for head against her forhead and said " What't the matter Mellina-chan?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 am

"It's nothing...so let me summon him.."She said nothing else before holding up her locket to  make it glow, sending a signal to brandon to show up where she was.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 am

brandon appeared and hugged her hello beautiful what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Bartholomew looked at the guy and he gave him a feeling he never had, a feeling of some kind of power he never felt. But hey he was half human and he never got to meet many vampires. Bartholomew sat down and looked at the guy he could just tell that he was kind to her but that was all. Bartholomew then breathed a fly in and began to cough it out and when he was coughed out he said "Sorry for that. A fly." Bartholomew stood up and cleaned his clothes and introduced himself while he bowed to the new one and said "My name is Bartholomew Sain-drake sir."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Brandon Maboroshi the legendary/notorious Phantom of the demon world and interdimensional warrior. nice ta meet ya barty. no need for formalaties. and no. im not just a vampire. im a great many things mixed up. he smiled. and offered a hand his eye was warm and kind but it hid a fierce blaze. brandon read the surface thoughts and could not go deeper without permission but it was nice to meet someone new. tho he didn't trust batholomew perhaps he would prove to be a good hearted nature.

a brief history of brandon. he is called the Phantom becuase it is his name translated into english. he fought in many wars and even had confrontations with planetary bodies with minds of their own. travelling dimensions was no easy feat and it certainly led to new powers and adaptations. being adaptable is something he is proud of. the demons curse his name and the humans no nothing of him. even the extre-terrestrials know little of him except for secret government organizations. but individuals and those with power and a thirst for conquest know him and are eager to try killing him again. he itches for battle against powerful people and also seeks peace with his wife and one day children.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Bartholomew smilled at Brandon and he thought 'Great, one other that can read minds. No offense.' Bartholomew took his hand and could feel that his hands were rough but gentle, that was strange but nice. Barthy looked in his eye's and could see that there was something strange in his eye's. Bartholomew said "Well, I am trully happy to meet you Brando. How does it come that you just can pope out of no where?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 pm

i actually slowed down my perception of time and moved outside of it. i can travel dimensions so its really a matter of being fast. and i can't read minds only the surface thoughts. the mind is too complicated becuase it is always changing. brandon smiled and kissed melli's neck and a demon seal on her neck glowed. it was proof that melli was his mate but unlike other seals of this nature she had free will.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:43 pm

"Stop that.." she said lookign away but hiding her blush saying nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Bartholomew laughed at the sight. It reminded him at his parents while his mother was still alive. Bartholomew didn't found at until his sight blured and said with a sad and yet happy voice "S-s-sorry but the sight reminded me of someone really close to me." He whiped the tears away and said again "I know you could see that though Brandon and Mellina-chan know it also." He smilled at her and said "Why don't we sit for a while?" Bartholomew clipped with his finger and there came a few comfotrable chairs with a nice table with a candle that stood on a dragon skull. Bartholomew sat down and putted a cigar on his mounth and asked "I hope that you don't mind that I smoke? Ow and I have some questions for the both of you. So please sit down for a moment." While he pointed to a two persons comfortable chair.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

brandon sat down but sat melli on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Bartholomew lighted the cigar with the help with the candle. The fire became the collour of the mood from around the table, it had now a peacefull turquise collour. Bartholomew blew out some smoke and said "Well first of all, I want to say that I am glad to meet you Brandon-kun." Bartholomew once again clipped with his fingers and a nice bottle came out with some glasses in dragon motive. Bartholomew smilled and asked "Do you want some apple scotsh or some blood?" Without waiting for a reply he took a glass of apple scotsh for himself and began "Okay first things first. If you want to know something of me Brandon-kun just ask. And second, I don't mind if you read my mind for knowing that I told the truth or not." Bartholomew drank a little bit and thant asked "Okay, first question, Mellina-chan said earlier to me that the two of you shouldn't been born why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm

if i want blood ill bite her. and i realy dislike that question. becuase you can make it to where we weren't born... and i don't want that. i exist for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Bartholomew laughed and said "So worse can't it be. For example I am half vampire, half vampire hunter." He drank and said "That part of momther was a seceret. So keep it queit please." Bartholomew sighted and took out a picture and showed it to them and smilled sadly and said "That are my parents on my 12 birthday. The last photo of us 3 togehter before the attack. My mother's side of the family was well not happy when they found it out. Half of my family wants me dead and the other half don't care. Now I am assembling as many friends and allies as possible to kill the first and only hitsquad of humans and vampires and probably worse. So my second question. What kind a war do you fight?"

His parenst look like Natsu Dragneel from fairy tail and Nico Robin from One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 pm

OOC: nico robin is sexy

BIC: the war against evil. plain and complicated.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Bartholomew smilled and said "Okay next question, what are you limits from you're power?" He looked at the flame who became a little darker and said "It is not that I am going to attack you but just for some other reasons"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

She looked at them both talking but remained silent to use her powers to make some tea for her to drink while having eyes closed now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 am

it varies depending on my enemy but sometimes i can be overpowered but not killed. i have this weird ass metal as a skeleton. carbon nutronium and Orichalcum. making it hard enough to withstand a black hole in it needed to. you might say my limit. is a time limit. i can only stay and unfathomable power for an hour before it puts me into a coma.orichalcum being magical in nature is what allows the alloy to bond. essentially it is diamon the hardest substance and neutronium the densest mixed together with orichalcum as a bonding agent.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 am

Bartholomew blew out some smoke and said "Okay, next quiestion. Do you help people if they ask it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:21 pm

depends on if it is within my power to help them and sometimes it may not be what they want but what they need..
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Bartholomew smilled at him and the flame turned yellow of happiness and said "Okay next question. Do you have some kind a army?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 am

not yet. but according to my future self i will have an army of people just like me on a planet i created for people like me. and i can raise an army of powerful people from various dimensions. like this group called avengers and this other group called justice... justice... heroes... league... alliance... i forget but they are all very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 am

"Good, good." said Bartholomew and then asked his big question "Will you help me get my revenge on them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: