Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Mellina kept silent letting them speak to each other but gently keeps drinking her tea.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Bartholomew said again "Listen, if you help me I will be in you're debt and I will join you're army to defeat evil if you help me. But please I want my revenge on them!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm

revenge on who?
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Bartholomew shivered at the thought and began to cry softely and said "The murders of my mother and my dog! I want them to pay!!! Those filthy things." Bartholomew began to remember what happend that day. (in this topci you see what happend.) So do you help me or not?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 pm

umm... sure... but petty revenge is over rated. get over it. i lost my family and everything i loved. and i got over it fast. when i was still weak. all you have to do is forgive and train yourself to be strong enough to protect everything you hold dear to you. life is more than revenge and darkness. but peace and light as well.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 am

"......"She looked at both Brandon and Bartholoomew quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 am

"You don't get it, aren't you?" asked Bartholomew. The candle lighted now black. "That day they took everything from me. My mother, my dog, my family, my house and alsmoste my life. I have nothing left, my father was metally broken after that. He wasn't himself and he was the only left of my family. You know why they killed and took everything away from me? For some stupid vedetta that goes back generations between the family's. I can't sleep properly anymore, every time I blink I see their faces or that scene that happend. I thought you would understand Brandon." Bartholomew was moving his hand on his chest in circle's motions.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 am

but vengence is not the answer
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

Bartholomew began to cry and said "I am haunted every night bye their ghosts. They can't rest, I can't rest and it feels like I don't have an heart anymore since then. I can't feel joy anymore. Most of my feelings are gone. I....." Bartholomew trew his glass in the lake and while he looked at the glass while it sinked he said "I don't know it anymore it feels like my soul and heart were broken, cutted, shotted and incinerated that day." The candle light now began to came green, sorrow green.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:04 pm

you are huanted by demons. they want you to take vengence instead of forgiving the one who did it. btu you have to forgive them. its the only way.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm

SHe keeps listening to this but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm

"You say you fight evil, those traitors didn't just kill my mother. They murdered whole family's that got in their way. Whole fucking family's." Bartholomew took out an envolope he had always with him and gave it Mellina-chan and Brandon and said "They did this to them, they used the childeren and baby's for their own needs. Look at it and tell me that I am wrong." in the envollope were photo's were whole family's were butchered, raped and other nasty stuf on it. All of them were dead when the photo's were taken. Bartholomew took out another cigar and rebegan to smoke and said "There is one photo I don't want to see it anymore." He pointed to the photo wich's back was purple. That picture was from his mother. they massacared her on every possible way. Bartholomew looked at them and said "If you say that I am wrong I will try to forgive them, but they will come for me, sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Mellina takes the pics from brandon before he saw them but her eyes were looking at the pics, saying nothing at the time. Quickly, her eyes filled with fear, seeing this sort of things happening to Bartholomew's family. She quickly looking sadder before slowly looking more down, gently feeling tears feeling bad for him. "........"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 am

brandon's gaze got hard and burning. ive done worse. ive butchered billions of families. evil has family too. and we must always give them the chance to redeem themselves. instead of invoking vengance and violence. i am no brute. as i am powerful i have a very serious responsibility not to abuse that power. i have to meet these people and talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 am

Bartholomew looked at him and said "Good luck. They won't even listen to their boss anymore."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:44 am

they will listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 am

"Go a head. But know they aren't normal at all." Bartholomew shivered at the memory of them. Bartholomew looked at him and begged "If you can make the pain go away I am more then happy. But please take the pain a way."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 am

im not normal either
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 am

Bartholomew looked him in the eye and begged "please, take the pain away. Let it go away."
Back to top Go down
KoKoa

KoKoa

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

KoKoa stood outside of the classroom, listening to the conversation. She clutched her books and slid against the wall until she was sitting on the ground. She held her head in her hands and breathed slowly, still listening.
Dear god... I... I didn't... Know...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Melli said nothing from listening to this before gently getting up from brandon's lap and went to Bartholomew to gently grab him to hold him sad. "no wonder you were suffering the most..I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Barth..."she didn't want him feeling sad no more, she wanted him to be in peace......in any way.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Bartholomew began to cry as he has never cried. Around him began the area to shake. And suddenly theire came a house and when he saw it he jumped up and fell on his knees and said "Not again, please gods, not again." He began to cry harder and begged "please let it stop."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm

"Barth!" Melli goes to see if he was okay but was worried, looking at the house then just tries to calm him down, holding him. "Hey, calm down Please!"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Bartholomew began to cry harder and sobbed "Not that house, please not that house." He wanted to go inside and try to help his mother but he knows he would be to late. He was always to late.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Melli couldn't take it before hugging him tighter to slowly begining to us her powers to make him glow but her too, trying to calm him. Even her back shows of the same wings her mother had as a younger teen. "Bartholomew, that's enough. Your mother didn't want you to be haunted by this...she wanted you to live. I know it hurts, I know it still stings but you can't let this keep you chained down. *makes him look at her* Everyone in your family didn't want the children to remember the past.....you have to fight it.."she looked at him but her eyes were not red but a beautiful violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: