Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His first lesson

Go down 
+10
Sensei
Rikka
Miyu-chan
Chery Kobayashi
Kyoko
Sora
Molly
mellina rose saimia
Ikuto
Bartholomew Sain-Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

His first lesson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

"No problem. At least you are ookay now." She removes her hand from his forehead but gently sits on the chair near by. "And sure. What did you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 am

Bartholomew looked at her and said "Well it is the reason I think I am an outcaste." Bartholomew began to sit right and pulled his knees under his jaw and began to explain "My mother was brutally murdered in front of me, when I was not older then 10 years. She was murdered by both vampires as vampirehunters. I don't know why they attacked to geter. After they muredered my mother they began to attack my but my dog sebastian attacked them." Bartholomew took of his shirt and showed Mellina a huge scar on his chest and continiued  talking "They killed him also but then my father and my family came and killed most of the attackers but also almost my entire family was murdered that day. My father took me somewhere after my they took care of my injuries. I don't even know where they are buried. My own mother." Bartholomew began to cry and said "After that no one wanted to talk to me, expect from my 2 remaining family memebers and my father, they yelled me out and trew things at me. It is not that I have no feeling don't I?"
Back to top Go down
http://yokai-academy.forumotion.com
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 am

mellina looked shocked hearing his words and his story. Seems to her, she sees that he went through alot, just like she did. Losing her mother, feeling her own family hating her, or the elders to be honest hating her. Going through a nightmare that didn't want to end for her. Mellina gently even felt her eyes wide seeing the scar on his chest and heard more of the story before gently getting near him to give a gentle hug. "Oh You poor thing; no wonder you thought you were worried about that. I"m so sorry you went through that as a child, even losing your mother. I can understand how you feel because I went through something close to that so no, don't ever think of yourself as a outcast, no matter what others say." she dries his tears.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Mellina suddenly hugged him and said that she was sorry for what happend to him when he was a child, she said that he shouldn't look at him as an outcast no matter what other said, then she dried his tears and he smilled at her and said to her while keep huging her "Thanks for understanding me. It's like that your my frist friend." he looked at her and asked "Are you my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Molly ran quickly towards the lake, panting heavily. She had two guns in her hands, fully loaded. She stopped in front of Bartholomew and Mellina and gasped for her breath. "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Mellina smiled but nods to him. "Your welcome and yes, we are friends now." she smiled more happy but sees molly. "You missed her. That mermaid went down into the lake."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Bartholomew was happy that she was his friend but then suddenly came Molly and asked where the mermaid was and Mellina said that she was gone. Bartholomew felt that he should say something so he said "Well I think she won't hurt anyone anymore but still. What did she ment back then? Aaah my head!!!" Then suddenly he felt like his eye's were burning and he yelled out of the pain and asked "Why are they burning? AAAAAAAAH. Someone put out the fire. My eye's they burning" there was one little thing Bartholomew didn't felt until then about his eye's he had a splinter in his eye's while he was trying to swim up trying not to drown.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"She has a skill called aftermath. Even if you survive somehow, you'll go insane and be pulled back to the lake....... She's evil, and that's a fact!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 pm

She sighed but keeps bartholomew still but tries too get the splinter out of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

Molly fell onto her knees, tears stinging the back of her eyes. "Why are you even fighting the pain? Apparently, it's just your time to die. I don't get why everybody hides from death..."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 am

Bartholomew felt that same soft touch again from Mellina and let her take care of his eye's and when Molley said that his time has come he began to laugh and said "Well sorry for disapointing you Molley-chan. But first of all, I have to treat both of you for helping me and second. I haven't found 'them' yet so I could die but then my spirit would wonder for a long time. So what do you think Mellina-chan and Molley-chan. Do you want going something to eat after Mellina-chan helped to get something out of my eye?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:10 am

Molly sighed and stood up. "Yeah, okay... Okay!" Molly smiled, trying to cheer herself up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 am

Mellina smiled but gets the splinter out gently healing him.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 am

Bartholomew let Mellina-chan took out the splinter and let her healing his eye's. But then he asked "how bad is the damage? Mellina-chan?" while looking at Mellina-chan hoping he wouldn't go blind of it. He really hate the idea of that. He hadn't found out what the thelepath meand by what she said. Then he asked to Molly "What do you mean by what you said earlier? You know about the thelepath."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

"She's 100% evil."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Mellina keeps working but got it out of his eye gently. "Its not too bad, a little bleedy...." she heals his eye carefully but looked to molly. "And to be honest, I never knew that mermaid was evil..why is she doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 pm

he looked at Mellina-chan and said "Sorry for over reacting but my eye's are much weaker then yours, you know? And I also want to know what you mean by that, she let me go while we were underwater."
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 pm

"She lets a lot of people go. Then they end up going insane and coming back to the lake. That's when they die. If you look closely, you can see the skeletons."
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 pm

He looked at the lake and saw the skelletons in the lake and said "You're probably right." He looked sad at the lake and then asked with a sad smile "Okay, who wants something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 am

"maybe we should pass on the food. I guess the skeleton thing is making everyone sad." Mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm

He got up and looked at Mellina-chan and asked "What should we do than? I did promised you two that I would treat to something so what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

"Hey, if you're a half-blood........ Then what's your other half?"
Back to top Go down
Bartholomew Sain-Drake

Bartholomew Sain-Drake

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Bartholomew looked at Molly and looked at her with a seriously look and asked "Seriously? What do you think?" and sighted and looked at Mellina-chan and asked "Seriously, what do you think I am for halfblood?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:03 pm

"Alright, calm down you two and to me, I dont know. No ones seen many of your kind being halfblood because we have full blooded vampires here and not many of them are used to that. I mean, they might think your blood will be good for a good reason or the fact that half bloods of being worthless."she said in worry.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 am

"..... I was just thirsty..... If Brandon was here, then I'd be drinking his blood, since he regenerates. So if Bartholomew here was half human, I'd totally try it. But... I was kinda wondering if he was a neko, like some halfbloods I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His first lesson   His first lesson - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His first lesson
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: