Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:18 pm

She looked in his eyes but he could see her blue tear filled eyes while sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:17 am

so please... dig in...? i can't bear to lose you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 am

She kept quiet looking at him but she looked to the side but lets him go gently. "I told you no." she said covering her eyes and nose.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:32 am

he kept his hold on her speaking gentler, then we have a problem... your going to die in my arms and break my heart... he cried now and she realized his shout was of anguish not anger. ...All becuase you don't want to see me hurt... but you hurt now... and it hurts me that you won't let me help or even try to help yourself.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 am

She looked at him still worried but looked at the ground. "I'm sorry. I just can't hurt you....*shaking* I love too much to hurt you. I am greatful you let me feed from you but I worry I take too much...maybe the nurse can help you..."she tries to get away but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

Mellina! im getting irritated. now BITE ME! he didn't shout but his words deepened in meaning pulling at her heart and fangs as much as his blood did. it was a small incubus trick that was meant to grab attention but he used it like a magnet to try and lure her into drinking his blood before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 pm

"I said no! Why don't you get out of my dorm and calm down!?! NOW!"She got angry but was crying before getting him up and gently pushes him out with theo and slams the door behind them.

"....I don't think that worked.."Theo said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

he leaned hiis head against the door and whispered to where only mellina could hear him. becuase i love you... and if you really want to die... then you don't love me... and i was mistaken about that... im sorry... youll never have to see me again...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 pm

She said nothing but looked down at the ground, feeling some tears but Theo looked at him before shaking his head. The nurse was walking down the hall but she sees brandon outside of her dorm. "Brandon, what are you doing out here? I thought you were talking to Mellina."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

im going to leave... i feel... she don't love me anymore... he turned and walked bast the nurse. she could tell he was close to dying in his heart and he kept walking unless he was stopped.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 pm

"Brandon, that's not true. She's just afraid and I came to warn you. I checked her daily blood levels. Their way too low. She could pass out at any second and well....slowly die."

"How long!?" theo said in shock.

"Really soon." the nurse said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

THEN WHY WONT SHE TRUST ME!? he fell to his knees brought down by grief. she knows i wont die from her blood habit... yet... she wont feed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"that means she's in Denial, brandon! That means she is too scared to do anything, even feed..I'm guessing right now she is going to do so much, she is going to die even if she dosen't know it." the nurse said worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

how do i help her? please ill do anything... i just want her suffering to end and her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 pm

"Get in their and give her some blood! You might have to force her to! She might..."

Theo hears coughing but then sees some blood dripping under the door.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 pm

worried brandon opened the door and goes to mellina ignoring what he saw.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Oh, not again.." She tried to get up but moved back seeing the others. "what are you doing in here!?"

"Mellina, you need to eat! Now!!!!!!" theo said but she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:10 pm

if you don't i will die first here and now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Mellina said nothing but just fisted her hand up while crying. The nurse and theo looked to her before going to her. "Mellina, you know this is bad...you have to eat..." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

brandon leaned his neck into her fangs and his scent flooded her senses again like always when she goes to feed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm

She whines but looked away still bitting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:53 pm

please melli-chan? your dying... i can't lose you... please drink your fill. i wont die or get hurt if you do. one of her fangs pricked his skin and a thin trickle of his blood hit her lips and tongue.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

She shook now but looking worse as she kept looking to the side. "come on Mellina, you have to drink..." "I can't..I don't w-want..t..to hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm

does my drinking your blood hurt you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:17 pm

She shook her head no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing days
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next