Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 pm

your drinking my blood don't hurt me either... so why do you think it will?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

"cuz i always drink it and I thought......*coughs*" The nurse looked worried before Mellina begins coughing hard but moves from brandon while looking down.

"Mellina, you have to feed now!"

"NO!..I don't want to hurt him.." she said in pain but crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

YOURE KILLING ME MELLINA! brandon cried again hugging her close. not feeding when you need to. always lying to me about if you need blood... but letting me drink as much as i want...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

She kept coughing but it got worse before feeling sick now while her skin slowly begins to pale more nad more. "Brandon, we don't have much time! Just do it!" the nurse said while seeing mellina whinces in pain as if something was eating her from inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

wait... mellina... what is this feeling? he was referring to the pain she just felt as his senses (and mine) tell him feeding her would be bad for her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:09 pm

She couldn't talk while whining in pain, her skin slowly beginning to tear showing her blood but it was slowly dripping out of her body. The nurse and Theo were scared before she screams out in pain, feeling the pain double but she felt more cuts forming from inside of her and out like her body was dying from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:17 pm

brandon acted fast plunging mellina's fangs into his heart. it stopped. his blood flowed but his heart stopped. everything stopped. to her senses it was as if time didn't exist and the only thing that did exist was brandon's blood. it flowed through her body repairing damage recharging cells and rebuilding nerves. she felt his heart contract once but when it expanded to fill with blood it flowed into her instead and it didnt contract again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm

The nurse and Theo were sohcked but Mellina was crying but tries to get away but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

his blood flowed more despite his still heart and he was growing colder becuase his heart was stopped but his blood was still boiling.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

She kept crying but pulls away coughing but looked angry now. "Why?! Why did you do that brandon!" she cried at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:47 pm

he fell bloodless at her feet and then she could taste his true blood on her lips. the nurse backed away but theo came closer. "you were dying. it was the only way to save you."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 pm

She kept crying but looked down. "You shouldn't have done this.." she whines to him but theo looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 am

had... no... choice... brandon spoke you too precious to let die... he passed out and slept for an hour as his blood regenerated.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am

Theo was with him but the nurse made Mellina leave for a while to think of what was going on or happened.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 am

brandon woke and felt his weakened heart. it was weakened becuase he was forcing it to stop and still moving his blood through his veins to mellina's fangs in his heart. there was no mark save the imprint her lips left on his skin. is she alive? or was i too late?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

"No worries. You made it just in time before she changed into dust. The nurse is now working on calming her down so she should be okay." Theo said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:33 pm

she... wont turn to dust... not like other vampires... we are different... but i see what you mean. he layed back to rest. something was stopping her from feeding... i think it was Lu... some of his venom is still floating around her system. i didnt get rid of all of it... becuase... like it or not... she has to choose to get rid of it on her own...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:22 pm

"I get it but she needs to know that...."Theo looked at him but hears Mellina walking by the door but the nurse was trying to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am

brandon wondered where he was looking around to find out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 am

"we had to take you to the medic room in the academy." Theo said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am

i told you guys... blood loss isnt a problem for me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:04 pm

"Then tell her that. Not us." Theo said but sees the nurse come in. "Well?"

"She went out to think. I think Mellina is worried she took too much and now she's thinking of giving it back..but I told her it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Brandon looked down but got up. the blanket fell and he covered his front looking for his clothes. in his moment of embarrassment he forgot that he only needs to think of an outfit in order to wear it. shaking the feeling off he dressed his way and left to find mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Theo said nothing but goes to follow as well. Mellina was thinking while she sits on her tail as it was wrapped around her like a blanket but looking out at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 pm

OOC: sorry i went on a jog and my ppl i complain to showed up so i complained to them for a while. i hae to save up 1k$

he settled in and used his wings to wrap her up gently with a small nip to the base of her neck and shoulders. Im awake Hime-sama. he smiled feeling stronger than ever in normal mode. he hugged her with all his strength. his energy level was never higher in normal mode and he was smileing widely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing days
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next