Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 pm

She kept crying but still trying to ignore his blood as she bit her own lip.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

do you... not like me anymore?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 am

".........*still crying*"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 am

he sighed and looked down, if you tell me... ill let you leave and not follow you if that is your wish.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

"No I just...." she didn't know how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 am

just? just... what? he hugged her closer and for the first time in many months he cried. his tears told her that his heart broke everytime she left or hid her heart from him. and it never recovered fully when it was broke again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 am

She didn't know what to day but she just looked down still crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 am

please... just tell me the truth... then ill leave you alone if that is your wish...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 am

She kept crying before gripping his shirt that she rips it but looked up at his face but she shows her face sweating, her fangs exposed, and more tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:39 am

He saw her and thought he saw her thirst wanting all his blood. he leaned closer passing that thought to her. is that the case?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:40 am

She gets up quickly but looked away acutally shaking that he could see but shaking head no. "If I t-told you..you would be angry with me."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 am

he sighed and shook his head. i would not.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 am

"NO!" she turns to walk off but suddenly falls to the ground tired but looked away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 am

he cuaght her gently but let her go. he didn't want to be around him then he would leave to make it easy for her... he hoped... but secretly he wanted to hold her until she felt perfect and give her attention to help raise her mood. he turned but she saw his tears fall as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 am

Mellina wnated to tell him to stop but she lowers her hand before looking away, slowly walking the other way as she held her tears back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 am

just before he vanished he turned back to look at her but saw her tear and couldn't leave while she was crying. his energy faded but the already build energy needed to be used so he vanished to her side and wiped her tear gently. this is why i can't look back when i leave... i knew i would see a tear... he lifted her in his arms to walk her to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:27 am

"You don't have to walk with me. I'll get it over the crying part but it's hard to do..." she didn't look at him but just kept crying but wipes them off.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

but thats not the problem... what is it...? he walked still halfway to her dorm
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

"Nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 am

why do you keep lying to me? your so tired your falling down you look like youre starving but can't eat and you look like... like youre dehydrated... mellina... is it the thirst?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:59 am

She shook her head no but looked ahead. "What makes you think that? I told you I was fine, Brandon. I have to fight things on my own, I can't have anyone babying me. Isn't that what Inglet said?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 am

the thirst isnt something you can fight alone yet... even i cant... he looked down you have the symptoms... and that was what he said... but being married means you can't fight alone you don't need to fight alone becuase you have a companion to share the burden.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 am

"Did he tell you that too? I just don't want to get you hurt or hurt you. *sweating* that's why I been trying to fight this myself. I couldn't even let you come near me cuz I was worried."Mellina looked ahead while walking with him but gets to her dorm but smells her own blood from inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:47 am

you wont... if i get hurt its my own fualt for being off guard.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:50 am

"Really brandon, i'm fine.." she stops at her dorm door before opening the door and walks in before she sees theo trying to scrub off her blood she spilled a few times but the smell was still in the air. "Theo? what are you doing?" "Cleaning up your bloody mess, Mellina. You are starting to worry me again."

"Oh, sorry theo."

"*Sighs* It's alright but try to stop. This is getting worse and I'm starting to worry about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing days
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next