Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 am

"that is your thirst. but ive been the closest thing to a doctor he ever had besides himself. and s far as i know no matter how much you drink he wont run out of blood for days on end." she smiled gently standing mellina up. "it is a feeding desire... im glad you noticed it becuase he and I were beginning to think that you had and endless appetite for his blood and we were right." she smiled and gently kissed her cheek the way a mother would to calm her child. "this is how brandon has been for most of his life... to him its natural and always getting to him. this means you now are capable to harness his full power in this, as he would say, 'normal state'." she turned mellina aroung and gently scooted her back the way she came. "Now, go back to him and don't hold back. its not every day your lover offers you as much blood as you can drink. or im assuming he said that or you wouldnt be here without him *giggle*"

Meanwhile... Brandon was still there but sighing, i always go too far... but i lost her back when i was holding back... he was talking to himself to sort his mind with little success.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:25 am

Mellina looked quiet and suprised from this before blushing, walking away to try and find him but bumps into Zero as they hit the ground."Ow! hey watch it vampire!" "I'm sorry..."she gets up to walk off but he stops her seeing some blood on her lip. "....have you been feeding....." "*shook her head no to move away* No.."she turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 am

"Her mate and with permission AND away from grounds..." "what ever"

brandon was still moping when she returned and worse. but not much worse, If i go too far... she's too nice to stop me... unless i really did go too far... and im wrong in which case... im happy im wrong but... i wonder if shell forgive me...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

"*said nothing but goes to him to hug him from behind while her tail held his* I-I forgive you..all the time rememeber?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 am

she felt her tail grip tighter as his normally would stand straight up with his hair. her grip kept it still and he slowly looked at her. then... then i has a question... did i mess up or go too far?

OOC: need ten min to change dad
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 am

ooc:Okay

bic:Mellina kept quiet but gently looked at him."No, you didn't mess up. But I did. I shouldn't have been like that; always running awya cuz of being afraid. I'm so sorry..." she looked down while her tail kept hugging his.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 am

his eyes widen in shock but soften im the one who scared you... so its only natural to run...

OOC?: lol now i need to get my mom ibprouphen lol ill be back
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 am

ooc:Okay

bic:She kept hugging him but just held him to her now while feeling sad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 am

im sorry i scared you... i... i thought maybe... you would like more... but i guess... i guess. actually i really don't know what to think now that you are back. he seemed to realise this and stopped brooding and moved on to try and cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 am

"I'm sorry if I sounded like an idiot. I was just afraid you might not like my blood. I still love yours but..I try to keep in control."she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 am

control is when youre feeding off humans... for me don't hold back. if im close to dying ill stop you by hitting your turn on switch or the wake up nerve on your neck. since youre already awake it would be like taking your tail nerve past its limit. in any case it would get you to your senses fast thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 am

"You can do that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

thanks to set and your tail... he remarked letting her know how he learned and where.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 am

"You're welcome.." she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 am

are you ready to dig in?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 am

"Uh..I g-guess so." she said red.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 am

OOC: must sleep i wish to go on but my brain say, PLEASE PLEASE TURN ME OFF I WORK TOO HARD MOVING YOUR TUBBY BOOTY ALL OVER TOWN, lol maybe its a bit incoherent at the moment but eerything is with sleep setting in. ill post one cycle than exit out with a shout out and a hug.

BIC: he gently hugged her close to where she could have easy access to his blood and hald her there. dig in and no holding back.

OOCA: *BEAR HUG* SLEEPY TIGHT MELLI-CHAN! may you dream of your true love.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

ooc:*giggled*

bic:Mellina blushed looking at his neck where the main vien was, her fangs starting to hurt again while even sweating a bit. Her heart beating loudly in her chest and head wanting to bite and eat. She grips his shirt but she didn't bite him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

he felt her and hugged her close to give her assurances. it's okay ill stop you if by some possibility you do start to get me to fade again. he smiled with his eyes closed and he leaned closer to her fangs pressing his skin against them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 am

She kept blushing about to bite into his neck but she stops, moving back. "I can't! I can't, can't, can't!" She cried but runs off to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:32 am

half way back he caught up and took her hand to stop her. at least... tell me why not?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 am

She begins crying out loudly while wailing into the sky but just looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:16 pm

he hugged her close to his heart and held her there. she felt it beating and he did everything in his power to end her tears.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 am

She kept crying while blushing pink but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

im sorry... i didn't mean to make you so sad... i thought i was helping you be happy... he hugged her closer and the scent of his blood flooded her senses. he didn't realize this and held her more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing days   Testing days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing days
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next