Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Well Spent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Time Well Spent - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 am

did you forget what happened after i was chained and i was calm. i wont allow her to be chained its safer to hold her at bay. i know what i am doing. leave before you get bitten again one more bite and you die from loss of blood. branodn holds her hands and keeps them away from her mouth. she wont be more trouble than my great grandfather was and i was even younger than i am now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:05 am

"then your insane! she might hurt others and feed more and more! we need to chain her up!"he shouted but mellina tried to bite her wrist but whined, screamed, and hissed at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 am

listen Doc i know what im doing she wont bite anyone as long as no one enters the room so leave now before I bite you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 am

"you don't know what your doing!"he shouted angry but mellina kept doing the same thing but hissing louder. the doctor kept quiet but turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 am

as the door closed branodn whispers the problem is i do know. and thats why i cant have anyone around. Branodn's tail and wings grow and his energy swells beyond any he has ever shown. Mel-chan i need to drink your blood to remove the active part of it afterwards you will feel very tired and dizzy but you have to stay awake. he holds her arms still and her head back before biting into her neck and draining her active blood cells.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 am

mellina kept quiet but eyes almost closing but she kept them open, fangs slowly shrinking a bit but hands balding up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am

Brandons wings and tail retract as he stops and he backs off wiping the blood from his mouth. the marks on her neck heal without scarring. sorry but it is the only way i know of to end the blood thirst quickly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 pm

mellina didn't say anything but looked very tired but in a trance. She felt sleepy, dizzy, and tired but kept looking down but begins speaking gibbrish really quiet to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Brandon looks at the floor with extended fangs and sharpened features. Mel-chan im sorry... I... I... had no choice... I had to take your thirst and make it my own. he looks at her with red eyes. im afraid i put myself in danger again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:39 pm

mellina kept speaking but looked at him with tears now. Still tired, she rised slowly and gently hugs him.

"....why....you always suffer....not letting me....instead?"she said.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 pm

mellina kept speaking but looked at him with tears now. Still tired, she rised slowly and gently hugs him.

"....why....you always suffer....not letting me....instead?"she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Mel-chan I dont want you to suffer. he returns her hug. i take your suffering becuase i am convinced you have suffered enough.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 pm

"me....s..suffer not......I don't......suffer too..much.."she muttered looking sad but kept hugging him but tightly that her nails could have bit into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

you are suffering... right now. and i dont want you to. so lie down and ill stay here if you want.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

"but...but me.......still d...don't wa...want t...suffer....by....."she tried to speak but she was too dizzy that her words were not understandable.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

he holds her up and lays her down on the bed. here Mellina... he sends a burst of energy to relieve her of her tiredness and replenish her vitality. its not much but its all i have right not thats just laying around.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Mellina kept quiet but looking at him but with tears in her eyes a bit, she didn't know why he kept doing these nice things for her but even from what she says, it wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 pm

whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 pm

"Nothing...n..nothing at all."she said looking to her left a bit but sighed sadly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

he gets nose to nose with her. im getting that feeling again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

"you always are. I said it's nothing..but...I feel as if I can't even well..of my family....and of what the teacher said."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm

just calm down and tell me. his scent seems to increase.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"how can I calm down if I don't know much of my family? I mean, I was just a child when both of them got killed years ago and that's the only thing I remember!"she said with a sad tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 pm

not according to your amulet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:32 pm

"What? how can the amulet do that? I also know it has my memories locked up but....I still don't like them being shown to me again."she said but looking at her lap now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Well Spent
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next