Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Well Spent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Time Well Spent - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

the students got scared but the teacher didn't respond but mellina still looked the same, feeling sick suddenly.

"that's secret and mellina, what is it?"he asked but she slowly feel to the side, knocked out but her blood coming from the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 am

he clams down almost instantly. Mel-chan! he glares at the teacher ill deal with you later and you had better answer me then or your life is forfeit. Branodn carries her to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:35 am

the students but looked at the teacher that kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 am

Hey Doc what's wrong with her she fainted in class.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 am

the doctor quickly checked mellina but she was breathing deeply but fangs were showing from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 am

well?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 am

"She's just sick that makes her blood warm but it could be another reason."she said but mellina kept breathing deeply but still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 am

ok he sits down and watches her until she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:08 am

The doctor kept working on mellina but she kept resting, fangs still showing but she winced as if she was in pain to make the doctor notice. Before he could touch her, mellina grabs the doctor and drank his blood in seconds, eyes closed but she's not herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:31 am

Brandon pushed on Mellina's neck close to the jugular vein making her stop feeding and pulled her off before she drank too much for the doctor to survive. Easy mel-chan you cant be so greedy on your first time drinking. he places an arm over her front from shoulder to shoulder and held her down with seemingly no effort.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:42 am

mellina whines but opened her eyes half way with fangs driping in blood.

"She never did that in years and now she has."he said but looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 am

from what i heard shes never done it. thats why i said what i did. he notices her eyes and looks at her. hey you. you had me worried there for a minute i thought you were gonna sleep all night. his tone is stern but joking.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 am

She kept looking down,not responding to that but the doctor kept watching and mellina hissed at him.

"okay, that tells me...she's not in control..so, she can stay in her dorm, alone."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 am

BAKA you know as well as i a vampire cannot be left alone when they are like this unless they are chained. he picks her up and holds her princess style keeping her from moving. ill stay with her and make sure she doesnt feed on anyone not even me. alright?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 am

"hey, she might do that but I don't know..."he said, mellina looking at his neck but she purred a bit, getting unstable.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 am

i know several tricks to stop even level E's from feeding i know what im doing. he walks towards her room.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:07 am

"hey wait!"he shouted but kept quiet, feeling where mellina bit him. sighing, he left to a chair. mellina kept quiet but tried moving again, looking down and mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 am

Brandon opens the door with his tail and walks in before laying her on the bed and covering her with blankets. ok Mel-chan i dont know whats wrong but youve changed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:16 am

mellina kept her half way eyes open but whimpering and fangs wanting blood. Her amulet was glowring but it's powers were mixing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 am

Brandon brings out his black cloth and places it on her forehead to lower her fever from the thirst. it remains cool for n extended period of time. after he places it on her he holds her hand calmly adding his energy to her trying to stablize it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 am

mellina felt that but kept calm but slowly. She griped the hand back but her eyes still open half way but quiet, talking to herself but the door opened to show the doctor.

".......what on-"

mellina noticed and attacked him, biting his throat this time deeply.

"Ah! get off!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 am

Branodn did the same thing as before and held her back. BAKA! AHO! i only just calmed her down. why did you have to come here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 am

"I came to give you a word or speak with you but that girl is a bit-"

mellina hissed at him but blood on her lips and fangs, kicking and moving to get away.

"l-let me go! I...I wa-want his blood fo-for fo-food! Let me GO!"she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 am

Brandon looks at her with eyes that could crush the will of the devil. sit down and stop moving your not well. he turns to the doctor with normal hazel eyes. what did you want to say?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 am

mellina kept quiet but looked down, still wanting blood but looked quiet. The doctor looked at brandon and sighed.

"It's of her. we might have to chain her so others don't get bitten or drained."he said. seeing mellina bitting deep in her wrist, blood going down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Well Spent
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next