Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's a First Time for Everything.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

There's a First Time for Everything. Empty
PostSubject: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Miyuki stepped slowly towards the lake, listening to the crunch of dead leaves under her feet. She continued to walk until she reached the one old oak tree next to the lake and sat under it. She looked up at the green leaves and the sunlight which peeked through just enough to make her feel calm and warm. It was all she could do to keep from bursting into laughter or tears
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

/steps towards her//
Miyuki, I get it. You're angry. That doesn't mean you have to go and-
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Puts her feet in the water and creates towers with it and freezes them "there perfect" she said happily
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

"You're a clone. He's an idiot. I can barely see the difference between you two except he smokes and you're an alchoholic. Other than that, you're nicer. And that annoys me. So, of course I'll just go off to la-la land and have nice, fun, happy life! Because that's how it works, isn't it!? You just forgive and forget!" Miyuki screamed at him, feeling tears form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm not saying that, I just want to tell you-
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

"Just shut up! You are seriously stressing me out right now!"
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Geez... Why did Coltin like you? I honestly think you're too dramatic...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Creates waves to drown out there voices
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Miyuki said nothing in return.
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm

I mean... 
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Chery quietly emerged from behind a tree and leaned back against the trunk, facing them. "Hm...You know, I don't believe you are helping her, Clone...", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 am

"That's it..." Miyuki's eyes were shadowed by her bangs. Suddenly, she sprang up and jumped at Coltin's clone, her teeth sharpened to points. "I'M GETTING OVER HIM RIGHT NOW! I'LL KILL YOU AND HIM BOTH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki

Coltin Hamasaki

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 am

AH!
/falls backwards//
Back to top Go down
Chery Kobayashi

Chery Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:23 am

Chery looked up and stepped forward, reaching out and grabbing Miyu. "Now, now, you calm down. There's no need to result to violence.", Chery explained as she dragged Miyu back and kept her in an iron grip, "Calm yourself, now...".
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 am

She closed her eyes. "You're right, Chery. I'll wait until it's 'necessary'." She backed away, frowning at 'Coltin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything.   There's a First Time for Everything. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a First Time for Everything.
Page 1 of 1