Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Well Spent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Time Well Spent - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey tasty! still recovering from our sparring session?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

The teacher got nervous while some students laughed to think it was funny but mellina giggled to think the same too but kept it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 pm

i really dont like eating when im in a hurry i like to savor my meals. at the word savor he licks his fangs
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 pm

"I really didn't need to know that part thank you very much."The teacher said but the students kept laughing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 pm

whatever. He lays back in his chair and stares at the day class dorms.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:55 pm

The teacher sighed but the students kept thinking it was funny anyway.

"Right. Anyway class, lets begin shall we? Today, we will work on some new ideas of royal vampire blood."

Mellina looked up but was a bit confused.
'Royal blood? What is he talking about?'she thought to herself but the teacher kept speaking till he showed a large map of all the families that's royal but some that's a bit powerful from years ago.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 pm

brandon glances at the map before flying right at it to read one of the sub families. NO WAY! Hey mel-chan take a look at this. our ancestors were royals and allies. my clan guarded youre clan.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm

The teacher was about to say something but he stops, seeing mellina getting up and looking as well. Her eyes were in shock when she saw he was right.

"But..but how..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 pm

i dont know the only one who would is inglet and hes not in a good mood right now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

"That's dosen't help much...what now?"she asked but looked at the teacher that was tapping his foot, annoyed.

"Will you two sit down please?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

SHut up before i eat you again!
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"Are you-"The teacher stops up on speaking but kept quiet while mellina sighed, shaking her head and went back looking at the map.

ooc:g2g get off for a bit. Try to get back on later tonight. sorrie
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 pm

yes i am so BACK OFF!!!

OOC:kk be safe.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 am

mellina kept quiet but the teacher didn't speak while the students kepted still. mellina kept looking at the map, right at hers and brandon's but sad as she thought of her family.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 am

you ok mel-chan?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 am

"I'm alright.."she said but the teacher told the two to sit and mellina did, looking at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:36 am

Branodn flashes his fangs before going back to his seat. can you tell me what is wrong Mel-chan you seem troubled by the fact that our families were such close allies.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am

'I don't know, brandon. It's been too long I've seen my family but even thinking of them...it's painful.'she thought but the teacher kept speaking till he got to mellina and brandon's family.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 am

Branodn listens alright im sorry
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 am

'it's alright...she thought but the teacher kept speaking.

"Alright. The saimia family were always a helpful vampire family years ago. Mostly, their king and queen spoke to the other family to live in harmony."he said but kept looking a brandon and mellina.

"but, one thing. the family were hold secrets of the amulet of elements. a dangerous spirit lives in the amulet but only if the holder drinks of the other family to awaken it from the heart of the amulet holder."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 am

i guess that spirit will never get out since she doesnt drink blood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 am

"true, but the spirt finds a way and mellina will have to stay away from you."he said to brandon. mellina looked worried.

"but why?"she asked.

"because, his family knew your family but your blood is rear to make brandon's blood to free it. the amulet has to make you drink enough blood of others and brandons.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:40 am

im the only member of my famiy who can quell the thirst of others so im not worried
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 am

"your not worried but I'm scared. is their a way to know?"she asked. the teacher looked and took a blood bottle out with brandon's blood in it. As she looked at it, something changed. her eyes got blood red,fangs grew longer but bit her lip. the teacher opened it, trying to feed the blood to her but she didn't speak but resisted.

"told you."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 am

it shatters and Brandon's aura explodes in rage where did you get that i havent submitted it for any tests and how could you get by me to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Well Spent   Time Well Spent - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Well Spent
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next