Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. Empty
PostSubject: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:25 am

Sora stared up at the (very full) moon. It left a slightly eerie glow. She looked around blankly. "Nope. He always makes these promises, says he'll absolutely keep them... He doesn't." She sat on the grass and her eyes blazed red. "So, where are you then? Off with theother one you told me about? That... Ciel, right? Yeah... Probably." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Jayden ran up to Sora. (So we're doing paragraph rp then :3) "Hey, I saw you here talking to yourself, so I just wanted to check and make sure you were ok."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Sora turned around, tears in her eyes. "What do you want..?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"I just said I was making sure if you were ok......."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well, I'm not! So just leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Maboroshi

Jayden Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Jayden's eyes went big and he backed up. "Sora..........." He turned and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Sora turned back around, staring into the darkness, still sobbing. "And yet again, here I am. A complete and utter failure..."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"Sora?" Jared jumped out of a tree. "Sora, you aren't a failure..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 am

Sora turned quickly, her eyes red. "What are you doing here..?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 am

"Sora...... You look like you've been waiting here forever....... Who were you supposed to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am

Sora fell on her knees, staring at the ground. "He... He said he loved me... He..."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am

"He didn't....."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

Sora began sobbing, and she covered her face with her hands. "He did... I was so stupid to love him... Just like you..."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

"What did I do, Sora? It wasn't my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

Sora said nothing, but continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

"Sora....."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

"I... I didn't want this, Jared... I didn't... He... He..."
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 am

"Sora, who is he!?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 am

"H-His name..." Sora suddenly stopped speaking and sobbing altogether. His... His name... What was... What was it? What am I... trying to... remember... again?
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 am

"Sora, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

Sora looked up, her eyes returning to purple. "S-So... So... ra.... Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 am

Jared's eyes widened. "No.......... That's impossible...... The baby...... It must be somewhere....... It was already.... born......"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Sora pulled a pistol out of her back pocket and pointed it at Jared. "That's it. Tell me who you are and what you want before I pull the trigger, and you goddamn know I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.   Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost, Broken, Shattered and Whatnot.
Page 1 of 1