Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm

mellina arrived at the lake a few minutes ago and now was looking at the beautiful water's surface that was making small ripples from the small wind that blue. She looked down then sighed, having small thoughts flowing through her mind.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 pm

He lies on grass next to her and close his eyes.He slowly falls alseep and after couple of minutes he suddenly he wake up a little scared with red eyes.All the flowers and trees in the neighborhood become wilted and began to freeze.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Mellina looked at him, a bit confused.

"Hey, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 pm

" Yeah.. i've got the same dream again..." he said watching the moon reflected in the water.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

"A dream? The same one? I never heard anyone else having the same dream over and over again..."Mellina said, standing up and looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"i had this dream every day since i was 10 years old.My sister was kidnapped then..and my parents was killed in the same night." he say looking at the sky.

Last edited by ~Influence~ on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Mellina looked at him quickly then back at the night sky.

"I"m sorry to hear of your sister. At least you have a family."she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

Resa nodded in agreement. "Yeah... At least you have a family..."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Yeah...to bad that my parents are dead" he said looking at the lake then slowly get up and sigh deeply then look at the birds who are flying over the lake,two of them were making their nest in a tree nearby.While he was looking at them the first snowflake falls in Resa hand.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Resa looked up to find snow falling. "Oh wow!" she gasped as she stood up. "It's snowing!"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Smile and look at the snow "Kinda cold" he said headed toward castle "Wanna come ? we'll make some hot chocolate" he continue to walk but also waits for an answer.He raises his head and look at the birds who are flying away from them nests,he smile slowly and suddenly stops and look back to see if she's comeing or not.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Resa looked at him and her head no. "I'm going back to the Hunter's Village." she replied. "I would like to get home and rest. It was nice meeting you." she smiled at him. She turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

He sigh and headed toward Night Class Dorms. It can't be... he said in his mind and then suddenly started to think about his past..his parents..his sister who was kidnapped...about everything that happen in his life.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Resa started towards her home. "Time's up. Back to work." she muttered to herself.

OOC: Resa's going back to her village. See ya... Somewhere? xD
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Ooc: yeah.. =D
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Mellina looked quiet but since she was alone, she looked where it was snowing a while ago and sighed.

"I think I'm going to do a little walk now.....got nothing else to do here..."she said, truning and going somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:16 pm

While he was walking and reading from that book at the same time he saw Mellina.He appear in front of her "Mellina..is there a reason that you're here?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Mellina didn't look at him for now she was acting a bit more different than most of the time.

"It's nothing for you to worry about.......now, if you execuse me..."she said, starting to walk again.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:23 pm

"I won't.." While he said that He take her hand "Explain yourself" he said a little irritated by her behavior.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Mellina didn't look at him but jerked her hand from his.

"Like I said...It's nothing."she said, walking again.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

His eyes become red and road in front of her had become on fire and the free has frozen.Then he realize what he was doing and stop,his eyes become to normal and he walk away.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Mellina looked back at him a bit shocked but shook her head, as she kept walking away as well.

'why would anyone even care of what I do?.....I guess it's hard to do this than trying to do what my mom and dad wanted before being killed...'she thought as she walked on with something hanging on her side that showed of some kind of amulet with four color like stones.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm

He suddenly appear in front of her "Whats that?" he ask annoyed and look at her with his red boring eyes.Then turn head ans ask one more time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Mellina was starting to get a bit mad, her eyes changing to a little red but looked down.

"what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm

"Just to remember...who ever bears her/his fangs at my will not stay alive for long" he said takeing a look at that amulet and then slowly take one of stone then put it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the lake and lost in thought   Arriving at the lake and lost in thought I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the lake and lost in thought
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next