Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mellina's broken will

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Mellina's broken will Empty
PostSubject: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 pm

The sun was setting near the horizon as people in the village was preparing for bed and of a calm like night but what they didn't know is that something will happen tonight but to a certain someone. Near or in the kingdom castle of the saimia family, the prince caught mellina again but this time he was planning on doing something else with her this time. She was having weird sick like urges once more but was doing her best to keep in control, not even Brandon's blood was able to calm her down since this one was worse than the last feedings he let her do.

"well, mellina; we are here for the first time but I think I can't take it with you being nice to everyone. So, tonight, I'm fixing it."he said, rubbing his hands together but looking at her while smiling to show mellina chained to the wall but bleeding badly while she was looking more weak and pale than ever before.

"W..what do you mean! Can't you see you can't do anything else to me!? I keep telling you I hate you!!"she screamed at him but he just ignores her while holding to her amulet that was covered in her blood too.

"Yes, I know that but because of so much of many things; I wanted to do this for your own good, Mellina. I mean, it's time that you live your true way of enjoying blood from others...even if it's by force." he said with a evil smile while seeing her eyes widen a bit but looking scared, trying to get free again.

"Stop that, your going to hurt yourself if you do."

"What's the matter with you?! I will never lose control to that! I can't because if I do..i..i don't know if something bad will happen-"

"And you think I care! I don't mellina, I just want to see your true self again..the one when you were a child and had the first taste of fresh blood but since your holding it back..i'm making you!"he shouted, points to the window to pull a rope hanging from the ceiling but shows of a new weird like moon but it was dark red this time. Mellina's eyes widen while looking up but then she looked down at the floor to see some markings that she remembered in some books she was studying.

"....t..the....s...seal of r..release....You can't do this! Please don't!"she said but the prince kept quiet while holding the amulet out but sees it floating in the air over to the middle of the markings to make it all glow dark purple of dark energy and red too to make mellina glow too.

"I'm sorry my dear....i'm not listening this time."he said while watching but made sure no one, not even Brandon would stop this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 pm

when Mellina didnt return Brandon went to look for her. he follows her scent following her exact path. when he reaches the place she was kidnapped he cuaght the scent of the prince and stopped to find out exactly what happened to her using his knowledge of air currents and the disturbances things make in them. when he finds out he follows her scent moving much faster. when the seal is revealed he was at the door to the place she was being confined. he bursts through in time to see the ceremony take place but too late to stop it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

The prince turns when he felt Brandon while Mellina's head was down from still being chained to the wall. The seal still glowing brightly while he smiled to show his fangs.

"Well, well, well..looks who's here to see mellina's rebirth.."he said, looking at him calmly now but laughs.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Brandon vanishes but as soon as he does a huge shield appears around her and the prince and brandon appears in a newly formed hole in the wall. he groans as he gets up. how did you harness enough energy to put up a shield that can withstand the force of my speed?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm

"I don't know..unless this birth thing made it happen but i'm not telling you that. OR, maybe you would want to guess.."he said while looking back inside, seeing mellina twitching but looking as if she was in pain while glowing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 pm

it would take the moon to withstand my speed so ill believe you but it cant stand up to my true power. his wings grow and his energy swell and gathers in his hands. when this happened he became pale and had trouble standing but he fired the blast at the shield and the shield shatters just as the ceremony finishes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 pm

the prince kept quiet while seeing black smoke coming from the room but Mellina was released from the wall while looking down as she was still glowing but not speaking.

"Mellina?.....if you can hear me......how you feeling?"he asked her but she kept quiet while the seal kept glowing but slowly her body lifted off the ground while her hair came out of it's braid to flow around her as dark energy came from her. The amulet floated towards her but around her neck as she was now engulfed in purple flames to give her all black clothes but some were torn and she was bearfoot now.

without speaking, she slowly looks up to show her eyes not red like rubies but purple as the darkness with fangs showing past her lips; same for two markings on her hands that's the same of the seal on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Brandon is collapsed on the ground panting hard and watching her unable to speak or communicate with her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

The prince kept quiet while mellina gently lands back on her feet while looking at the prince that walked over to her.

"Now, what do you have to say? she's finally back to what she is...I bet she's even glad for this too."he said gently touching her cheek but then moves back, seeing her looking at him but a small evil smirk showed on her lips, reaching to touch the prince.

"thank you for freeing me of my holding back to feed. I guess now you will tell me where I can find food so I can eat."she said quietly while looking at the prince but he kept smiling.

"There's a school or academy near here with lots of food for you to eat...I think you can go there if you wish."he said while looking at her to make her smirk a bit.

"I see......then, I'll go and get my fill.....but you watch him....*looking at brandon*..I can sense he's not going to be able to hold out himself.."she said dark like then glowed again to disappear in purple flames.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Brandon seems to break as she vanishes. his eyes glaze over and he slowly flickers between life and death. y-you won. just kill me now and get it over with. he passes out from the effort of speaking and his life nearly ends.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm

"Oh? I'm surprised your not mad at me for doing this to her...or even glad. Oh well.....*takes out a weapon*guess you can worry about that later on when you die."he said, slowly raising the sword near his heart.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

he doesnt wake up or heal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 pm

The prince sighed while looking at the body but slamed the blade deep within brandon's heart. He backs off while looking at him then hears some screaming far away.

"Seems she's having fun. Guess I can go too."he said, leaving the area to find mellina.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Brandon dies but inglet appears and flows into his wound and spreads withing his body to take it over healing him as he does. Brandon changes and becomes demonic with black and purple spikes protruding from his back and his wings became spiked just like his back as the feathers change into shiny purple needles. stupid bastard cant even live without her. inglet's voice comes out brandon's mouth as the possesion takes full effect.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 pm

The prince kept watching Mellina eating her fill while she just finished draining another teacher while the others were trying to stop her but kept using her powers to keep them away.

"Awwww, this is too cute. Mellina's back to her old self..hope she's happy."the prince said while hearing more screaming as he sat near the area watching.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

inglet's sister arrives and knocked the prince out before turning into a massive blob and entering Mellina's mind. meanwhile inglet leaves brandon's body healed and punches him in the face to wake him up. Hey stupid your girl is crazy and only you can stop her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Mellina held her hand in pain while standing but the teachers were trying to help out.

"Hey, get out of my head!!!"she said while holding but tries to use the amulet to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm

"what will Onii-chan think if he saw you like this. he loves you. and you love him please stop."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"...I don't know what to say.......now get out or else i'm going to-"she stops while holding her head again while hearing another voice but a scared one.

'please stop!!!..l..let me take over...please...the voice said but mellina kept holding her head while teachers kept trying to calm her down.

"Get out and you stop speaking! Just get out!"she said again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 am

brandon's body flies through the air and lands near Mellina cratering and shaking the ground. igy flies out of Mellina's mind and crashes through a portal inglet opens up as he arrives and tries to rouse brandon
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:16 am

Mellina looked at Brandon while being quiet while the prince was still knocked out.

"Hmmmm...look who it is. I thought the prince killed you..but I guess not."she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 am

he is dead. even i cant bring him to life using my ability to posess people and strengthen them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

she shook her head but looked at him, aiming her hands to make black flames.

"then why did you bring the body!"she shouted as black flames tried to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

the flames are absorbed by inglet. becuase i hit him to hard when i tried to wake him. he pounds into brandons chest hard enought to hear his metal bones breaking. several hunters arrived and started to attack Mellina with their various skills and powers.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 am

she glared at the hunters but used the amulet to make ice freeze them solid before wind to be like blades, cutting them to sizes. She ignores the blood that spills onto the ground while the red moon kept in the night sky but she was looking at the dead body of Brandon that was controlled.

"you fool...I'm guessing you wish for me to wake up..to go back to the sweet girl that he fell in love with...I'm not going back..."she snarled while hovering again but looking at him, raising one hand to freeze the area now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellina's broken will   Mellina's broken will I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellina's broken will
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next