Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:03 am

Zero stood over brandon's body realizing this weakness. with his eyes hidden by darkness he looked down on brandon's body. it was blackened and burnt but his heart was still beating. Z-Zero... i bet *coughs up smoke and electrical residue from the power churning inside his body* you been waiting *another cough as his life force diminishes* for this forever huh? Zero nods and point one of his cannons at Brandon's head. "yes and for the day i rid the world of every last vampire that ever exists."

OOC: i liked how aries died from a 'wooden' sword.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 am

ooc:True

bic:Mellina kept quiet looking at this but she said nothing at the time. Slowly getting up, she looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:34 am

Breandon was willing to accept his fate. without Mellina's love he felt empty inside and thaat was more fearful than dying. his eyes turn and he looked towards Mellina almost as if it was an instinct to know where she is. there was a bright flash as Zero fired...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am

At the instant, someone blocked off the light to see it but glowing dark red while looking down. She was in front of brandon before sending some energy bats to attack and destory the cannon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 am

OOC: O.O oooooooooh nice.

BIC: Brandon was stunned and still crackling from the lightening. looking at her he was astonished. Melli-chan... why? you dont even know me... as far as brandon knew he was a complete stranger to Mellina, one that never came back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 am

ooc:thanks

bic:She siad nothing but looked up to look behind him. "How could you say that? I wouldn't forget my beloved.." she got her memory was back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 am

y-you really remember me? tears of overflowing joy flooded his eyes and cheeks he couldnt move and he was heavily damaged. if he could move he would hug and kiss her right then and there ignorng every pair of the hundereds of eyes on them. Zero held back his next attack and turned his abilities off. "man you vamps are nothing but trouble." he walked away but decided to let them live out of respect for love.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:20 am

Mellina bends down before touching his forehead, healing him in some way but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 am

not believing when he witnessed as he saw them three miracles he stood and looked down at his body. he was healed and it felt as if her love for him allows her to do anything for a short time. But the balance... how did you heal me without dying yourself...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 am

"Lets jsut say something help see what I needed to do was right.." mellina said touching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:12 am

he leaned his cheek into her hand, he missed her touch and enjoyed her skin on his. Very well.

Maria was nearby and hidden. she looked to see Mellina and brandon and smiled softly. "live well baby. hold on to him with all your heart." Mellina heard her but looking where Maria was only to find that maria wasn't there anymore. her voice as heard by Mellina again before Maria vanished again, "be careful of Papa... he's not himself."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Mellina looked quiet but she smiled hearing her mothers' voice but was confused to why she said something of her papa. 'What did she mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

OOC: i was thinking and i have a test for brandon from tomi. he is going insane with the urge to kill brandon and separate him and Mellina, against his will, its a part of her clan's proof that nothing will stand in the way of their love if they can stay together.

BIC: WHo is 'she'?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:57 am

ooc:sure

bic:"N..nothing." mellina said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am

Melli-chan... if you have your memories back you know you can tell me anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 am

"I thought I heard my mother's voice..something of my father.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 am

Brandon raised his eyes to the sky and sighed. He... He isn't himself. His body and powers are being used as a necromancer's experiment.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"What do you mean?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:10 pm

some... someone brought his body back to life and enslaved it... his mind is trapped in a restless death...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

".........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Brandon sighed and looked down. i probly shoulda told ya sooner huh?

OOC: damn straight he shoulda, sorry but that was actually my bad. i forgot about that idea from back before the got married.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm

ooc:......Yeah, tell that to Mellina..*Hides behind tree*

bic:...she said nothing before getting up and grabbing his ear to pull on it tightly in rage. "You mean to tell me my dad's body is being used from some evil way and you didn't tell me!?!" she shouted out loud everyone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

OOC: lol yeah i see why.

BIC: y-yes but we cant do anything to his body unless we find this person it cant be beat with this person's energy moving it... his ear hurt a bit but he saw her heart breaking from this and didn't say anything about how he felt
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 pm

ooc:yeah..

bic:Mellina said nothing but growled a bit angry before dropping him but grabs his shirt to drag him on the ground. "We are going to find who is controling the body and murder this person..NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 am

ive been trying... the thing is good at making demon puppets and its poison is so thick it can be seen as a mist in the air that melts everything. he didnt resist but calmly tried to explain. ya see... i been trying to find out for months now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: