Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 am

Mellina kept quiet but her crying was slowly going away while calming down now. Her blue eyes just looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:24 pm

please? tell me why your so sad?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm

She kept quiet but shook her head still crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 am

he looked down again but stood up. Melli-chan i have to go... please try to sleep okay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 am

She kept quiet but just looked down, laying on her side to look at the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 am

if you want. i can return tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 am

"......"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 am

he waited for her reply smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:43 pm

"Do what you want." she kept looking at the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

he sighed and nodded before leaving. she saw he put meda in her box like she did when she didnt want to worry about brandon but he also put his ring she gave him in the box.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 am

she said nothing but looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm

after he vanished he went to sleep in his dorm sleeping for three days.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 pm

On the forth day, Mellina was out of the dorm but the others or nurse was trying to help her remember. She said nothing looking confused but looking at the locket then at the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"NURSE ITS BAD!!!!" a group of three burst into the office panting with their arms over-flexed and bleeding. "s-something happened to the academy. its under attack."

"what? but thats not possible... your arms" in a flash she send bandages to wrap the three like mummy's and treat their wounds. "How is it your arms are the only damage on you three?"

the leader spoke up, "we were trying to carry that 'mabomou' to get him treated but he is too heavy to lift up. he fought against the demon army but the giants with them were too strong and they beat him bad."

the nurse was quiet but continued treating their wounds to remain calm.

*TL Mabomou: a word using Maboroshi and Daimou meaning Phantom and DemonLord as Demonic Phantom. AKA: brandon
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 am

Mellina looked up hearing that but wonders if that person was hurt or so.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"Are his wings intact?" the nurse asked as they nodded. "then he will still be fighting. even to his dying breath... call the studnts and staff here to this wing of the building they will be safe here becuase Brandon will not allow anything to harm His wife." when she said this the nurse looked at Mellina's eyes letting her know it was her brandon was fighting to protect.

the students who could walk followed orders but with the side note to keep the infirmary off limits.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Mellina said nothing but looked quiet hearing that word but looked down. 'his wife?...am I his.......
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 am

A large explosion rocked the building cracking parts of it as brandon vanished from where his body lay to intercept an attack. half his wings burned away as his body recharged energy wise and he looked up at the five oncoming elemental giants that the three boys mentioned. they were titans.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Melina looked to see that but she said nothing looking quiet as other students were worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Brandon and Zero charged as Zero came swiftly from behind. a few heroes were there too but fighting either sinngle or double titans. Brandon rained energ swords down to sstop the titans as Zero charged his attack to the point it would nearly kill him. Brasndon chargded a similar attack And together they wiped out the titans who were still appraoching the academy.

OOC: have you seen wrath of the titans?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:26 am

ooc:*nods*

bic:everyone got scared but Melina kept sitting where she was not getting this but scared.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 am

OOC: did you like it? also what they depicted as kronos is what ive been thinking about when i say titan.

BIC: wounded the titans bled their element and it spawned a plague of monsters that matched the element as well as began to sluaghter everyone they could. the huntyers were able to keep the small spawn at bay while Brandon and Zero traded tier titanic punching bags.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm

ooc:yeah, not bad for a movie.

bic:Everyone kept looking afirad but said nothing and Mellina kept watching.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

OOC: i love how Zeus and Hades were going to kronos and it was like they were just taking a walk... in the middle of the battleground. i was laughing the whole time. thats what brandon is like on his missions but when Mellina is with him he tries to stay away from a battleground to keep her safe. just becuase he doesn't know how much damage she can take.

BIC: it looked like Zero and Brandon were arguing and then they started to fight each other. Zero was the strongest hunter there was but Brandon didnt hit him back except with his own attacks. Zero was getting madder but a titan was about to crush a group of people and when brandon took the hit he held it back long enough for Zero to save the group. it ended their 'argument' and brandon burned up all his energy to slam into a titan and push it into the others. they werent expecting this and before they could react Zero hit a big button in his hand to open and close a portal after the titans went back through. Brandon was hit by a lightening attack and fell from the sky crashing near the main building.

a flash of dread and a memory about Brandon being able to be killed by regular electric attacks. he just got hit with an electric attack that could kill an olympian.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

ooc:Wow! That was toooo funny! *giggling*

bic:Mellina looked shocked but held her head remembering that. "D..did he?...." She got a headace before looking up to see that. "Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: