Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:58 pm

"MOnths?.....MONTHS!? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!" she shouted mad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

no i didn't... becuase youre always so worried about me that if you knew i was fighting your father... he stoped and shook from the thought, and... you have alot to worry about with Lu trying to take you everytime im not in the dimension
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:13 pm

She said nothing but looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 am

he turned around and sighed. i... i have a mission soon... and now that you know about your dad i can tell you that the mission is to... hold off his body as long as i can... even if i die... hw looked down his hands twitching she could tell he honestly didn't think he could survive.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 am

She didn't speak before grabbing his arm tightly but glared at him. "Not this time; I'm going with you."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Melli-chan youre on the necromancers list... even if youre alive he can still remove control of your body. but becuase you are alive you will see and feel everything you do and be unable to stop... he looked down hiding something he was about to say.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"What are you saying?" she said getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

im saying... if you go with me... you will be used as a weapon against me... and i cant fight you... i have a hard enough time fighting your father becuase hes your father... if i were forced to fight you i would lose before i even started.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 am

She said nothing but glared to show her demon eyes whlie fisting her hands up. "We are going now..........*leaves* so where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 am

WAIT! didn't you listen your father is not the enemy here the one controlling him is... and we haven't found him yet. brandon picked her up and held her against a wall by her shoulders. in his mind a war was going on and he was panting becuase of it. Melli-chan... this isn't normal magic that you can just dispel, its necromancy, death magic... the only way to stop it is to find the source and convince him to release the spell... or to kill the necromancer. in his desperation to stop her from being reckless he used too much strength than he intended and bruised her shoulders, also the wall was cracked by the impact.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 am

Mellina winced from the force that it hit her shoulder on but she held back her pain, one eye open to look at him. "T-then how w-will I or we help my father!? He's being controled to this person's will!" she got more angry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

brandon's mind was splitting and he was sweating trying to remain lucid. we can't yet... that is the reason i didn't tell you. my mission is a search for the Necromancer and his massive army of the undead and converts. but... if my hunch is right we wont even be able to find this guys until a castle in Romania appears during a massive earthquake. this area that will quake is called Transylvania... and it will usher an era of dark vampires the like that the humans fear... but thats only if my hunch is right... and it won't happen for a few more months. brandon looked it her eyes pleading for her to calm down and wait.

OOC: the necromancer is the character called death or the grim reaper in the castlevania games and dracula is the source of the magic... sadly... only brandon's whip can kill him but not without nearly killing brandon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

ooc:Bryant..I am loving your storie ideas more and more! *tackle hugs u*

bic:Mellina said nothing taking in the info before gently pushing him away from her and turns to head in. "damn it all.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

OOC: *hits ground hard* O/////////O w-wow th-thank y-you. but the characters are from a game... lol im sorry i got little faith in myself so complients feel like a huge rush of emotion to me.

BIC: brandon took a deep breath before hugging her. im so so sooo sorry Milove... you got hurt cuz of me AGAIN! his darkness swarmed him becuase of how he felt for hurting her when he tried to stop her. he fell as the darkness began to show in the corner of his eye near his tear duct like a black poison that was spreading.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm

ooc:You're welcoem but your ideas are still good

bic:Mellina fisted her hand up before shooting out some darkness from her fingers to tie him up and absorb it. "KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE SAD STUFF, OKAY!? I AM STILL FUCKING ANGRY THAT I CAN'T DO A DAMN THING OF HELPING MY FAMILY AND NOW I HAVE TO BE SAD FROM WHAT I SAID THAT COULD HAVE HURT YOU!" she pushes him back before turning to leave. "I need to be alone so go and cool down yourself!"she shouted mad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 pm

As she finished her words she felt him vanish as if he never existed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Mellina said nothing but walks into the building but now crying about this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

everyone was cleaning up and rebuilding over the next few days and brandon was still on his mission. on the third day mellina was called to the headmaster's office.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

She kept quiet but looked at the door, knocking to open the door. "Did you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Kaien was sitting at his desk with the chair turned to where the back of it was facing her. on his desk was a black feather and it was brandon's "Melli-chan... i want to ask you... is the feather he gave you still around your neck?" his voice was grave as the blackened feather.

OOC: do you remember the thing about his feather he gave her?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm

ooc:yeah

bic:Mellina said nothing but takes her fingers to reach into her shirt to pull the feather she made into a necklace to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 pm

That feather was still white with a golden glow but the one on the desk was blacker than the grave. "i see... never let anyone see that... it is the only proof that he is alive or dead." for her safety he didn't see the feather but he seemed to know what it was. "i do not wish to see it only to know if you know the truth... you see he asked me to tell you when i received a black feather from him that meant his death. as i have received a black one i can say he is dead." he was speaking as if there was a listening deceive in the room and he hinted to her not to say anything that would reveal brandon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Mellina listen to everything he said but she just looked sad and quiet a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

" if you know a place that we could speak without reservation... please lead me there... "
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am

She said nothing but fisted her hand up before turning to leave. "Forget it..." she slames the door and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: