Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 am

"I know..." she said before seeing him go through the portal. The first elder was waiting for him while looking out at the area of the fire realm. Everywhere was lava, fire, and monsters with the same element. He sees brandon show up while looking down at him but had his arms behind his back. "Alright Mr. Maboroshi. your first test for my trial is to see if your able to defet every beat here in this realm..but to retreive an item that's at the other side of this place. Can you do that without using your so called.....gold version of you?" he asked while looking at him. The other elders were watching while being quiet but mellina was watching in the energy spear but said nothing, hoping her bushi was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 am

he generated a frigid gale and froze the entire chamber. there all done.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am

The first elder looked shocked at that but then at him. "you little...." he said nothing but sighed, looking annoyed. Mellina smiled seeing that whlie the other elders were a little angry from this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 am

he stomped to shatter the ice and everything encased.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 am

"Alright fine!...that's one." he grumbled before teleporting them back to the others but sees a flaming marker on the door to show he did it. Mellina smiled seeing he did it quick while the second one was up. "Guess I'm up. Lets see how he does in target test." he said while making a few targets show up over the area or near to 200. "For this one, every warrior knows each target using their senses. Try to get all 200 within 2 minutes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 am

he burst his energy out hitting all of them at the same time and only the targets.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 am

the elders remained quiet but the second one was not happy either since he did that. Mellina giggled while seeing him win that one but they decied to talk a bit while the third waited to go. "Okay, so he's a bit more....advanced." said the thrid one but Mellina shook her head."Yeah. I thought the testings were supost to be more harder than this. You can't think of anything else?" she asked but kept quiet seeing them glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 am

give me your impossible tests...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 am

"Hmmmm...he's right. We need something more challenging for this..boy." the thrid one said but the others nods to agree. Mellina was still watching while looking at brandon from above but wondering what they were going to do. "So, want something more difficult huh? Okay.." the thrid one said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 am

he waited unmoving.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

"Alright. how about trying to beat and slay the evil creature that's been attacking the saimia family home for years now. it is never easy to beat nor happy when interupted by it's dinner." he said.

"that's your hardest one? that is not too hard for my bushi.."she said but the fihth elder got annoyoed with mellina. "Princess stop speaking. We know he's your..whatever you call him but keep talking and you won't be able to get him far." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 am

i can handle it just keep her out of danger.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm

"Be quiet you little-"

"Hey, don't talk mean to him! At least he's doing well on your borning testing!"she said while looking at them but they kept quiet now looking at her as if Mellina was being annoying now. She didn't back down but they looked at him.

"Go on and begin, your test starts now." the thrid one said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Brandon looked around. well where is this beastie at.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm

The elder shook his head and points up to the sky showing a shadow figure above them. Mellina looked up while seeing a elemental creatures that's been fused with high voltage eletricity. "there you go.." he said seeing it land on the ground shaking it a bit but then looking at Mellina.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Brandon took a deep breath and focused the entire power of his Jericho yell entirely on the creature breaking apart the bonds that held it together with the vibrations and power of the yell. it exploded at the bonds broke and he shielded the elders and her from the blast but his personal barrier broke leaving him exposed to the flashburn and energy of the reaction. his wings were nearly destroyed by the blast but he was still ok. when he let the barriers down he nearly collapsed from the effort of keeping them up and he regenerated his wings and stood up again at half energy. but his ability to control the elements was hampered by the yell.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

The elders sheilded themselves from the attack while Mellina looked worried seeing brandon hurt like that. The elders spoke quietly whlie seeing this but Mellina was worried. "My bushi..." she said but the sixth elder came up. "Alright...he did good..for a little one. Lets try another one."

"Hey, don't you think he should get some rest first!?"she shouted angry but they looked at her. "He will not. IF he wanted to be a warrior in your family..he dosen't need it." they said angry that sees the sixth one getting ready to show his test.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am

i dont need rest i have "senzu" that strange word again and he ate one of those fishy green beans as he did his powerlevel raised higher than ever before without turning gold and he lowered it before the elders noticed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:10 pm

The elders were talking to themselves while the sixth one steps up while ignoring mellina hovering in the energy spear. "Alright boy...lets try this: their are 2 items that is needed to keep you moving in your test. One is in this energy pool with lightning and the other filled with darkness. Dive deep into the two and get the items..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

i can create pure unrestrained lightening and direct it. and i have a massive darkness resevoir
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:39 pm

"What? Then you..." He stops to think but couldn't do anything since he's already got the items that's in the deep pools. He shook his head and went to sit down to see the seventh get up and go to him. "Well, since you got the two items to move on here's the next test for you; going to the dragon's realm to recive a scale from them. Warriors in this family are decated to them." he said while Mellina remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 am

most of the dragons are dead... they started a war with the vampires and i killed them all.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 am

"Your not making this easy are you? Hmmm, this test can't go then." he said before moving back but they were talking. "we could give you the seventh sitting down and the eighth elder go up to him now. Mellina said nothing while looking at this but she was getting this weird feeling of the last challange to this test. "Okay, so you were able to get by 2 testings huh? well, you are not getting that close to achiving the goal to be with the princess." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm

he reached behind his back and tore off a scale given to him for protection and handed it to them. she noticed a large number of his barriers dropped and he was easier to see smell hear and detect.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

They looked quiet while seeing this but the eight elder went over and takes the scale while giving it to the seventh elder before looking at him. "Alright then..lets moving on to the 8 test. Since you got something of a dragon scale..how about something from a succubus trait. We need you to get one peice of flesh from the wing from a female." he said while Mellina said nothing looking down but knew their was no more left of her kind except for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next