Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A memorial Birthday - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 am

that means it reflects their true self then... he looked at the same spot between his shoulder blades thinking that was where the mark should appear.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:03 am

She looked at him while thinking but smiled knowing he gets what she's saying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 am

so whats the hardest way for me to get that mark?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 am

"Proving to the elders in my clan your worthy to bear the mark upon you. If they see you are, then they will accept you...if not..well, I don't know." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:10 am

how do i do that?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 am

"You have to talk to the elders to find out." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 am

if you want to wait i can... but i want to go now...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:19 am

"You want to go now?"she said while looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 am

i cant let my fear of your family prevent your happiness.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 am

"I know but I want you happy too brandon-kun." she said looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am

your happiness is mine.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 am

"Then I hope my happiness is with you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:55 am

then lets go... the sooner i o this the less worrying i have to think about.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 am

Mellina smiled and nods to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 am

he vanished with her to the meeting place of her elders and waited for them to show up for a regular meeting.

OOC: ok Mel-chan youre time to shine.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 am

ooc:I'll do my best...

bic:The area where the elders of the saimia family would met were not there yet till Mellina came as well, dressed up differently. Since their royal elders, she had to be in good presentation for them even if it's been years since it happened. She looked up with her blue eyes when seeing all 10 elders show up in their seats but looking down at mellina and then at brandon.

"Princess Mellina rose saimia, you came to talk of something?" one asked while the rest reamined quiet. She sighed while taking step foward and looked up at them being quiet.

"Elders of the saimia family, I have come here to ask of a resquest."

"and this request is?" the thrid on asked her but she remained calm and looked up after bowing her head a little bit. "Great ones, I am here to request to you of performing the test where my future husband and love brandon maboroshi might be able to bear the mark of the warrior." she said but sees them look shocked a bit then a little angry.

"Him?...Him doing the testing that only males in the saimia family can perform for us to judge them!? I don't think so princess. I know your mother did the same for your father when-"

"I know that story sir but I'm requesting it this time. If brandon is able to complete your tests withno problem..I can give him my own sealing when he proves it so the mark will be shown on him. Just like me."she said, looking at him but they begins to talk to themselves about this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 am

Brandon was frustrated and hated any authority figures. he remained quiet disliking all of these old men. immoble and quiet he waited until it was his turn to talk.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 am

Mellina waited camly while they talked to each other till they look back down at her. "Princess, we have talked about it and....we think he can get one chance. IF he dose do well on our tests, then we are able to see he's proven himself and the mark will show upon him but if he fails, he can't take it again and will have to still be at the same level." the fihth one said while she looked quiet but nods.

"I understand. Will you all be seeing how he does with a test?" she asked but the first one sat up from his chair looking down at her with quiet looks in his blue eyes that was just like hers but a bit more pale blue. "All of us will think of giving him one test..but since he's not part of the saimia family or any males from that clan, he is given 10 testings to do to prove this to us."

"10!? but I thought-"

"We still don't trust him or his family. We know all about them and their loyalty to your family princess. As of that, he must do 10 testings to prove this to us. If he accepts, he may say his answer." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 am

i will do anything to be with her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 am

"Even giving up your life?" they asked at the same time whlie Mellina said nothing but knew what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 am

already did several times.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am

"you getting smart?" they asked but Mellina looked up at them while looking quiet.

"He's not. Anyway, can he start this test now so we may show and prove to you what he can do or do we have to wait?" she asked while looking up.

"he can take the test now....but to be sure no one can interupt..."

All of them raised their hands but aims down at mellina using their powers. She felt her locket glowing now till it shoots out some energy around her but gets her in a spear so she couldnt' get out. "Do you really have to do this!?"she shouted but they nods.

"this way, you will watch and not help him..neither anyone else that tries." the first one said to her but she sighed, looking down at brandon to hope he will do alright in the 10 testings.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 am

he almost kicked the energy at the council in reflex but retained control. ok lets get this over with.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 am

"Alright then. You will have to go with one of us each to do your test and you'll come with me to your first test." the first one said whlie holding a hand out while seeing a door show up near by ready to send them there but it shows it was in a fire realm. "i'll see you when were go in." he said before disappearing in the realm. Mellina was hovering in the spere above the group but she was looking down. "Good luck my bushi..." she said to herself whlie looking quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 am

ill be fine Hime-sama. he followed the elder expecting betrayal at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next