Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A memorial Birthday - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 am

would dead flesh work? she shed this one time when i was flying and it stuck to my pouch.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

"Hmmmm....I guess that works." he said while seeing the others being quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

he reached into his pouch and pulled out a small pouch with her wing and tail skin stuck to it. its also a pouch with a extension charm on it. he handed it to the elder knowing there was a trace of her powers from just before he added his blood to hers.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm

the eighth elder takes the pouch but checks it, knowing brandon did what he was said of the test, passing him. The ninth elder stood up but gets near him while his hands were behind his back. "Alright Marboroshi...we all have to say your doing well..for someone of yourself. Before moving on to the last test....this next one is just a little oath you need to keep in order to move on." He said before seeing a circle of energy around brandon now.

"Warriors in the saimia family make these oaths permident but others sometimes break them. IF you wish to be with the princess, you need to be sure to be able to pass the last test with no hesitation or regret...doing so will make you fail. Now, if you wish to keep going, will you keep this oath?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 pm

he looked at her then turned kneeling to her. I will.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Mellina said nothing but nods to brandon, knowing it's going to be okay but the elders said nothing. He just nods but looked at the others that kept sitting where they were. "Alright...you can move on to the last test...." He said, going to sit but sees the last tenth elder get up but looking at him but he had Mellina beside him hovering in the energy sphere. "You ready for you finally test?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 am

he took a deep breath and prepared for the worst. Yes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 am

The elder nods but turns to face Mellina. She felt nervous till her red eyes sees the elder's hand raise in front of her, glowing white that made her spear do the same. She covered her eyes while the blinding light was hurting her eyes. The others kept quiet till the light went away, seeing mellina was gone but a portal leading to a new location.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 am

snatch and grab huh? you guys really think this will stop me my missions are harder than this. he vanished into the portal expecting it to close behind him. then followed her scent to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 am

"The thing is..that's not the mission." he said stopping brandon before he went off but goes into the portal with him. If you let me speak, you will know it's not that kind of test. This one is sort of a bonding like test between you and her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am

huh? he looked confused then remembered they didnt know about his blood in her, their blood is their bond.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

The tenth elder sighed but turns to look down the hallway to see it was dark but glowing lightly a little bit. "If you will follow me. This test is somewhat difficult for couples or others that try to take it. Many like I said took it and failed while others did pass." He said walking down the hallway but blue flames showed around some pillars that lit the way to the hall. "If you do well on this test, then maybe we were wrong about your family.." he said walking till they got to the end of the hallway.

The whole room was like a giant hallway temple that had bigger pillars with glowing blue markings that read of a different language. The floor was dark but made of marble that was clear and alright. "Follow me..your test is over there." he said, pointing to the middle of the area. There was a giant pool with symbols around it with 20 glass orbs that sparkled from the blue light. Clear blue water was also inside the pool but since the other place was old and ancient so was the water but floating in the middle of the water wearing a long black dress sleeveless and long ot cover the legs, sleeping with arms over the chest and white hair floating around the water was Mellina. She was floating in the water but in a deep sleep trance glowing blue.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 am

What do i have to do to pass?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

"For this test, it's about trusting and bounding with the other that is more dear to you. *walks over to the pool but sees Mellina floating in the water*...for this test...you will have to do the following." he said before slowly seeing another pillar but it had an ancient knife on it that was old but the blade was still new. He moves to show him but then looked at Brandon. "you have to spill all of princess mellina's blood from her into the pool and you must do the same with yours. When you do, your blood will be mixed together that the pool will change color to be just blood of your own. The pool then has to drain the blood into the 20 glass orbs to test it. that way, it will see if you're worthy and to bound. When that's done, the blood will be drained back into the pool but the cuts on you will absorbe your new blood equally into each other." he said, looking at him but then at he princess.

"When you do that, you have to wait and see if the mark will show on you and her, when that happenes, both must drink from each other on the marks to accept the different change of your blood type. When you do get your new blood types, this blood will be more stronger that you can't even control yourself if it touches your fangs. The thing is, when you entered this place, your blood and hers were sperated from any other blood you had to only have yours and hers. This will help the test more. You can't do anything of healing, using your energy or anything...if you do. you fail this test. Now, if your ready...." he said, showing the knife.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 am

that knife wont cut my skin... and only my blood will work not hers.. he tore open his wrist and poured his blood into the orbs. it was hers mixed with his. he spilt so much blood that the orbs filled entirely and the pool without weakening him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:45 am

"You don't get it do you? You have to do the same with hers too......that is how you will pass this test......" he said while looking at him but the pool was checking his blood.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:47 am

theres no need watch.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am

the elder said nothing but watches. The pool was still testing the blood while glowing red but slowly releases the blood back into the pool, now glowing a little bit red. He looked shocked while seeing that but saw the light glowing blue again. "That's..that's impossible....." he said, seeing the light still shinning on him till a mark that he would imagine if possible slowly showed on his shoulder blade near his neck, seeing the blood flowing back into the torn wrist. He looked to see on Mellina's neck near the shoulder showed her own warrior's marking as well while still in the sleeping trance.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 am

No one can know about this... please... it will devestate her. Brandon was referring to the final test and the fact he would have to hurt her to complete it. thankful he didnt need to he waited for the final decision.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

"*sighs*...I wish I could but they need proof that you did it. You and her both need to be cutted to leave here....and let the blood soak up in her too....that's the only way for them to know." He said while looking to brandon while seeing Mellina not waking up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 pm

fine but only a small amount...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

"No..It has to be cuts on her wrists and ankels...that's how the test goes." he said while looking to brandon anyway. "You want to be with the prince right? I know she trusts you so just get it over with..then we can leave." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

fine but just to be sure ill only let her bleed a small amount. he slit her wrists and ankles to allow her to bleed then mixed his blood with the pool. the blood looked and smelled exactly the same and he stopped her bleeding at the point she would pass out when she was awake.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am

The pool did the same thing of checking the blood in the pool before it releases it back into the pool but it was flowing into the cuts on her wrists and ankles. She still remained sleeping while feeling more sleepy but the elder looked to see the marks still on them. "Alright..now you have to bite on her mark and she needs to do the same whne she wakes up. Then we can leave since you passed the test by then." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

ok... i really dont like having to hurt her for any reason... if it werent for her i would have killed you alll on the spot when you said i had to hurt her. he crouched next to the pool and waited for her to wake up for as long as it takes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next