Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird new power of physic ability

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:57 pm

she jumps while hoping not to hurt him but when she thought he caught her, mellina felt nothing. confused, she looked and saw herself hovering.

"....."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am

he didnt notice as he was far away and melting the rocks to form metals that fill holes in the dimension.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 am

she lands but looked around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 am

the place hadnt changed at all except the mountains of objects in the distance got alot bigger and the ones closer to the enterence were turned into a well cataloged museum with detailed history about every item and everything was cleaner and smelled alot better..
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"Still looks the same as before.."she said to herself while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm

gee thanks i worked hard on it. even though he was far away it sounded like he was next to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 pm

"your welcome..but how is this going ot help me?"she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 pm

just stimulate your emotions to find out what emotions react what way, in here you wont break anything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 pm

"Uh, I don't know..."she said, feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm

dont worry i can only hear what you say out loud here. i added that modifier just in case the battle sim wouldnt shut off.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

She kept quiet while looking at him then around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

he was a long way off and in a large temple-like building next to a forge that blazed with white and black fires.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

she kept quiet while looking nervous but didn't know her new powers were making some things float into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

brandon was pulling cups out of the fire holding molten metals and pounging them with a hammer to shape them. when ever he pounded sparks would scorch his skin and burn him badly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm

She looked shocked while closing her eyes, feeling scared to make some of the items explode in the air.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm

brandon doesnt notice as his strikes with the hammer shake the entire school outside the sealed trunk. but inside was shaking worse.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm

she kept feeling the way she is now till she begins glowing once more but the items that was broken up begins floating around her in circles.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

everything stops and a loud hissing noise is heard when brandon puts the hot metal in water to cool it. the steam peels his skin away but he heals rapidly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm

She kept looking scared till the items around her started to shake till she fell to her knees crying scared to send them away to hit some things hard on impact.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

OW. brandon got hit by somthing and he looks over at her and rushes over. hey you ok?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"Sorry, I got scared but i'm fine..now, I got a headace."she said while holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

why were you scared?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 pm

"I don't know; I just was."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm

he was healing from the sparks still but the steam wounds were gone. its ok theres nothing here that can hurt you. at least i dont think there is.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:53 pm

"Maybe I can hurt myself....even that scares me at times."she said while looking down but slowly trying to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird new power of physic ability
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: