Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird new power of physic ability

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A weird new power of physic ability Empty
PostSubject: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Out in her own special little garden, Mellina was sitting near some flowers while looking happy but she didn't know why but she just felt that way. The wind blew gently around the flowers to spread their sweet scent around, some petals even came loose to ride on the wind but she gently sighed in a happy tone.

"*Sighs* tonight is a good night; I'm glad to even get some rest from all the school work."she said quietly while smiling but she was also trying to block out something that's been happening when the prince tried to kidnap her one week ago. The prince didn't give up on mellina that quick since he was just using her as a pawn to become king of the yin/yang harmony kingdom but something happened that time when he was slowly trying to drain her of her blood and powers; She glowed a light blue and made him get lifted into the air and slammed into the wall of the chamber that freaked her out.

He kept trying to get to her but something helped her that kept him away till he got blown back again, hitting his head and gets knocked out. Ever since that day, she's been freaking out of things floating near her, things blowing up when she's either angry, or other things she's not understand. Shaking her head, she kept sitting down but was hoping something or nothing like that happens this time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Brandon follows her scent to her garden and walks in. hey. Mel-chan there you are ive been looking for you since you left. where did you go?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hey brandon. I was on a small trip in the village and stuff. Just got back."she said happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Mel-chan just how do you think i found you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

"by my scent?"she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

exactly it didnt go near the village. where were you really.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"Uh....no where I swear! I was just...um..somewhere."she said quietly while looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:51 pm

i noticed that it went close to the samia kingdom but i stayed away and took a shortcut to find it on the way here. he looks around. by the way where are we.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 pm

"Were near the river gates."she said, looking over to see a wide open lake but a mountain with silver gates near the entrance with a golden lock.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

are you ok? you seem nervous
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 pm

"Yeah, i'm fine....all fine."she said with a nervous laugh but didn't know that weird thing happened again but lifting a giant boulder near by while it was glowing light blue.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Brandon felt the change in the air. and looks at the boulder unable to find out how it was floating.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 pm

She looked at him quiet but blinks.

"hey, what is it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

its like someone lifted the boulder but the air is flowing freely around the rock.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 pm

She kept quiet but looks to see then went in shock, seeing that. Feeling nervous more, the boulder glowed more till it got destroyed by the physic energy to make it rain small pebbles in the water.

".....Dang, not again."she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm

he shields her from the explosion by taking the hit. what was that it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

"Um, yeah...nothing important. Maybe we should leave."mellina said looking at Brandon while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

did you do that?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"What?! NO!..uh....nope, wasn't me...hehehehe.."she said waving her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

you did but since when can you use your earth control to make them explode like that.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

"Uh...well, I've been about to do that just now and stuff..but I don't know how."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

wow thats amazing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 am

"I guess but it's weird. I guess it only happens because of my emotions."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

i hope you dont blow me up when you get mad at me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 am

"no, I won't."she said but looking quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird new power of physic ability
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: