Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird new power of physic ability

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 am

it looked like a makeshift hut with no windows and a single door. the barrier was pulsing with brandon's energy like he was generating it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 am

She knew he was in there but had to think on how to get the barrier down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm

inglet shatters the barrier and quickly dispatches the guards outside but when he tries to break the door down he is blasted off by a gun that used brandons energy. the shot came from the cracked door that closes but not before she saw brandon hooked up to several cords and several more transfusion packs. inglet tries to smash the house in but it blocked by another barrier.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm

"What is going on?"Mellina asked while holding her hands out and tries using her Telekinesis powers on the barrier to try and break it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

theyre harvesting him for power and his blood. they think that they can control him by tapping into his energy and useing it while draining him of blood to infuse into them. he gets up and shatters the barrier but another one starts to rise. quickly he tossed her in and it sealed behind her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 pm

She landed on her knees but looked up seeing Brandon before rushing over to his side but being quiet.

"Brandon? Brandon, answer me.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

he was knocked out but a lone hunter was still alive and he had injected a dose of brandon's blood so large he turned into what brandon was but it was a mutated beast holding all of his genetic abilities instead of a vampire. he immediatly attacked her tossing her aside and started to drink the transfusion pact becoming even more mutated the mindset of this once proud hunter was no more than a level E.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Mellina quickly got up again on her feet but held her hands out to the new Level E using Her Telekinesis to make him hover in a invisible bubble that he couldn't break out of but was able to take back the transfusion pact.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

the cords died as brandons energy became unsensible and his blood flow stopped as he woke up and the blood that was out of him went back as the sprites pushed it all back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Mellina had to put the other to sleep while looking at Brandon to hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 am

he slowly got up and removed the cords and transfusion packs.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 am

mellina stays quiet watching him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 pm

He took her hand and walked out before vaporizing the entire hut and the evidence of what happened. he refused to look at her ashamed of what she witnessed his blood doing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Mellina kept quiet while walking but she felt him now avoiding her gaze now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 pm

im sorry you had to see that... a wind sprite tries to make him look at her with no luck.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:23 pm

"It's okay Brandon, at least your okay right?"Mellina asked while gently holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 pm

ill be fine after a senzu but im out and i cant exactly go and get one.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 pm

"And why not?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

im too weak to fly or move in hyper. ill be gone for months if i go.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 pm

"I know I can't stop you when your always going to a place. Just go then, I can wait till you come back."she said while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

im not leaving you behind just to get some beans youre more important than that.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

"That's sweet to say Brandon.."She said to him but then looks right at him now.

"But I also want you all healthy and well."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 pm

there are other ways but senzu is faster. it will take me blood and rest to recover.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh, okay then.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm

but that can wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird new power of physic ability   A weird new power of physic ability - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird new power of physic ability
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: