Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dreamless slumber near the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 am

she kept her eyes closed, tears hitting the ground but mellina didn't care. sobing, she shook her head about to leave but walks away.

"......."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 am

he catches up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. his hand feels devoid of life. wait please. just lets forget tish and go back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 am

she kept crying but looked down, not speaking but sniffed.

"fine....lets go back..."she said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 am

sure but first i need to rest im using my life force to stay standing. he collopses and his aura vanishes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 am

she looked at him then at the stars but tears kept coming, trying to calm down. as for the prince, the guards got him back to the kingdom to rest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 am

he comes back to life but ages a bit as he does. then he returns to the way he was as he stablizes.

OOC: gotta go see ya later
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 am

ooc:bye! XD

bic:mellina was looking around but just wanted to leave to her dorm to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

he still looks exuasted but he stands and walks with her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

She kept walking but remained quiet but still feeling upset.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 am

Mel-chan? Are... Are you ok. his breathing is easing up a bit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 am

"just fine."she said walking, tired.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 am

i dont think so... what happened after you thought i died?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 am

"why do you care?"she asked, seeing the academy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:42 am

becuase i love you thats why.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 am

"I don't know. what if your lying to me still?.....that's why I'm not saying a thing to you or the prince..."she said, heading to the academy enterence.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am

He stops infront of her and slices his hand open. i swear on my very bloodline that i wil never make you think i died like that again unless i die and come back to life later than normal. he looks at her and his eyes are brown. Please Mel-chan...? he bows down onto his knees and puts his face and bleeding hands on the ground. Please forgive me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:31 pm

she looked at brandon, not knowing what to say but the gentle breeze. Sighing, she looked down at him. she was still furious but her mom told her to always forgive.

"brandon, I don't know what to say or do with you or the prince...but, my mother always said to forgive...but fine, I forgive you...but you and him have lost all my trust and my heart...now, goodnight."she said, disapearing to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Brandon seems to break and he rises slowly after she vanishes. then i guess i have to bump up my plans a bit. Brandon begins to perform a martial arts form that spells demon realm while bleeding his energy into the pattern needed to open the portal. the evil energy explodes and opens the portal after which he jumps in and it collapses behind him.

Inglet arrives just as it closes and punches the ground in frustration. stupid kid he knows he isnt strong enough yet. he dashes off to mellina's dorm and bangs on the wall loudly. Hey Mellina get out here now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

she opened the door but looked at him.

"what is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

He grabs her by the arm and pulls her behind him. That IDIOT you love is about to do something stupid. And you need to stop him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

"what are you doing!? let go and why do I care! what he does can't be that stupid."she shouted, trying to break free.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

he going to fight ALL of the titans all at once and the demons who stand in his way. He WILL die if he does. you need to stop him or else the demon realm will conquor this one.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 pm

she looked shocked but quiet.

"that's impossible. he can't fight the creatures in their own land; that makes them too powerful to fight!"she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 pm

tell him that. he throws her down and snaps his fingers. when he does the same kind of portal brandon used explodes open and demonic energy flows out. brandon's was mixed in as well.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 pm

she winced when she hits the ground but looking at the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dreamless slumber near the forest
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next