Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dreamless slumber near the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Brandon takes off and refuzes her with her other parts.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

She kept sleeping while resting but slowly recovering.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 am

Brandon finnishes gathering the peices of her heart and recombines them before recombining that with her body.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 am

her body slowly heated up because of her heart but the darkness slowly coming out her body while the amulet was fixing it self to get the elements back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

Brandon starts to pull the darkness out and consentrates it into a ball in his hand the ball grows the more dark energy she gives off.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 am

mellina's body kept healing as the darkness kept coming out. she kept healing in her sleep while the amulet got half way fixed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 am

inglet returns with the rest of her "pieces" and brandon starts to struggle as the energy starts to consume him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

mellina kept quiet but looking rested but the darkness kept going but going around him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

inglet began to absorb the darkness that brandon had taken out and he feeds off of what she is giving off now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 am

mellina kept resting till little darkness got out but looking to stop.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

Brandon waits for her to wake up exuasted and breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 am

mellina kept sleeping under the moonlight, wind blowing a bit to make her twitch as the amulet fully got fixed and her warm. softly groaning, mellina opened her eyes.

"....wh....wha?...."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am

Mel-chan next time you want the darkness to take over open your amulet. Brandon is still breathing very hard and sweating profusly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 pm

mellina blinked but sat up, turning when she heard brandon.

"huh? b-brandon, I th.....the prince said y-you were dead...."she said, looking confused but tired.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 pm

i didnt die but there was a battle. we won but i told him to tell you i was dead. his voice is calm but he speaks weakly and cannot get off the tree he is sitting against. his arms are limp at his side and he is looking at her with relief.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 am

mellina looked quiet but around the area, feeling the wind but looked at brandon tired.

"S-so, all that time...you never died..and it was just a lie?"she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 am

yes. im sorry Mel-chan the prince asked me a favor and that was that you stay here. the only way to do that was to make you believe i was dead. he becomes even more exuasted as he speaks and his breathing becomes more and more ragged.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 am

she kept quiet then looked down, tears forming while she slowly got up but stagers.

"I can't believe you lied to me......I couldn't think you would lie. did you do this...just to make fun of me!"she cried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 am

Even I wouldnt take a joke so far as to say i was dead. his energy is vanishing quickly as he grinds his teeth in pain due to the fact his back spasms and arches. I did it as a favor to the prince but now if i see him again ill have no choice but to fight him and kill him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 am

mellina kept crying but used some energy to heal him, even if she was tired.

"that I don't know. you doing a favor to him....I just don't know if you or him speak the truth...."she cried, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 am

the skill reflects on her and heals her instead. im telling the truth. ill die to prove it too.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 am

she kept crying, looking down but sighed, looking at the sky. Reaching in her pocket, she took the medallion out and put it on the ground then turns around.

"sorry brandon....I don't see that. I hope you and the prince are happy....goodbye." she cried, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 am

W-wai Mel-chan... oof. he tries to get up to follow her but falls on the ground next to the amulet. he tries to crawl to her but he cant move. Mellina Please wait.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 am

mellina kept walking but crying to stop, looking down but didn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

his energy is gone but still he stands and limps after her. please wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dreamless slumber near the forest   A dreamless slumber near the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dreamless slumber near the forest
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next