Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) Empty
PostSubject: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 am

Mellina was sitting in the courtyard near her guardian but floating gently. She was hovering around, gently having her eyes glowing blue from their natural red rose color. She was watching a few energy spears showing the ones she already knew here at the academy and worries of things. She knew some of them had hard life or even had some issues since then. All she worries about is how this would make it that everyone will come together because of a even that might change everything.

"You okay Melina?" She sees theo near but she pets his ear. "Yeah, In a way but just in worry. I know everyone is either busy or having their issues. I'm worried about them. I know I just met a few or already know some others but, why do I get this itching feeling of something bad going to happen?" she bit her lip but theo pats her back with his paw. "Nothing will happen. that is what you said of the elders in your family....."

"that's the bad thing..." she whines before looking away. Theo was about to speak but melina looks around sensing someone near by. "...h..Hello?" "..............You think more hunters are after you again?"

"I don't think so...I guess I'm been jumpy since then but it can't be helped."she sighed before standing up and waves her hand away to make the orbs disappear. But Mellina worries of the hunters after her and to claim her powers and more darker past secrets.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"AUUUUUNTIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!" Molly yelled. She jump-tackled Mellina and hugged her, making Mellina fall backwards onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 pm

"Huh? Mol-" she squeaks from the tackle hug and hits the ground on her back looking at her. "H-Hello to you too molly. What brings you here tonight?" she tries to smile but looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Molly sat on her knees next to Mellina and giggled. "Nothing, I just saw you here."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

"Oh I see. but it's good to see you again." Mellina smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 pm

brandon walked by with a folded tablecloth. MELLIIIIIII i found it. he said and smiled seeing molly. hey molly come eat lunch with us.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Molly giggled. "Okay!"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"cute." Mellina smiled happy for molly while feeling happy for brandon too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 am

Good tablecloth please set thyself. the tablecloth lept from my arms and opened revealing a feast of our favorites.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Molly stared wide-eyed at the tablecloth.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:05 am

"wow, so much." she said happily but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm

melli you know this thing can produce endless amouts of food.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 pm

"This thing can?"she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 pm

he nodded.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 am

"Wait, why tell me this again?"she asked now confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:41 pm

this magic tablecloth will produce and endless ammout of food.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

"huh, guess I forgot."Mellina said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm

he smiled and said the magic word to unlock its power all her favorites and all his popped up and he started eating.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:32 pm

she smiled but begins eating a bit too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

so melli what do you want after we eat?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 pm

"I will think of something."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 pm

he smiled i hope you think of something fun
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm

"Me is trying."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 pm

maybe youre thinking of something sexy hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)   ~Curious Thoughs~(all may join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Curious Thoughs~(all may join)
Page 1 of 1