Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No words to describe (anyone can join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuto

Ikuto

No words to describe (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 am

-sits at the edge of the lake staring out at the water-
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 am

Sora walked up behind him with an expressionless face.
"So you're alive," she whispered. She sat down next to him and stared at the water as well.
"When you think someone's dead... Well, nobody dies anymore. Sad, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Would you like it? You know, if I was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:30 am

Sora frowned at Ikuto. She had no intention of hurting him, but she could never help it. "I didn't mean-"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:11 am

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 am

"Ikuto..." Sora began. She could barely hold her tears and her voice was warbling. "Just stop it, all right? Just bloody stop it!" Sora hit the grund with her fist in anger. She hated to feel this way, though god knows why she did.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Sora, are you alright?
-stands up Aand looks at Sora-
Don't be so angry all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Sora hugged Ikuto tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She let him go and wiped her eyes, Intertwining her hands in front of her. "Well, then... Allons-y!" Her voice was shaky and her eyes were red, but she was trying her best to smile.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:49 pm

( Don't tell me- You finished doomsday without me. XD )
-hugs her back, running a hand through her hair-
It's alright, settle down.....
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 pm

( Sorry!!! Doctor Who is addicting xD )
Sora did and said nothing. She wanted to know only one thing. "Will I ever see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 pm

She sat by the other side of the lake looking at the water. She slowly changed into her water stage and laughed as the water began to bubble
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:26 am

Yes. Yes you will see me, you brilliant, impossible girl!
-sets hands on the sides of Sora's head-
Alright, off we go!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:43 am

She watched the others and the bubbles began to pop, she pouted and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

-frowns-
Sora........
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:27 pm

"Whatever... I'll just be... Home or something." Sora walked off, wiping the tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 am

Jared appeared in front of Sora. I saw everything. 
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 am

"You wouldn't understand, you never do..." Sora sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 am

The last bubble popped, she narrowed her eyes and sighed "another battle lost"
Back to top Go down
Jared Kentao

Jared Kentao

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 am

Jared grabbed Sora's arm and pulled her jacket sleeve up, revealing cuts on her wrist. Pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Sora jerked her arm back and pulled her sleeve down again. She was surprised and upset that Jared would do such a thing. "Jared... I don't even know you anymore..." she said quietly. She stood there and stared at him, then turned and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No words to describe (anyone can join)   No words to describe (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No words to describe (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1