Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dark woods first visit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A dark woods first visit Empty
PostSubject: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Mellina was walking outside of the grounds near the woods area. She really loves being around nature but to her, some might think it's a bit weird being near these kinds of woods. In her family, mellina would always travel from home to dark, scary places so she's used to it.

Today, she decided to visit the forest area near here. She looked at the trees all dark and felt some kind of dark presense. When she's near this kind of stuff, she's always calm, it's weird but it helps.

"Such a beautful spot...I might be able to come here and do some reading once in a while..."she said, touching a tree with her hand.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"Hah...what a weird person" he said in his mind,listening all she say then he sit down and looks at sky.He was thinking about all the thing from the Hunters village and about that girl who become a vampire.

He get up and headed toward a river.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Resa, the Vampire Hunter, entered the woods. She was in need of a vacation from her job. But she never seem to got one. She sat beneath a tree and looked up towards the blue, blue sky. "Finally! Some alone time!" she said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Mellina sighed then kept touching the tree. It was like she could feel the forest's darkness flowing around her, it made her own eyes glow dark red. When she removed her hand for the tree, they went back to normal.

"Interesting.....I guess this is a good spot to relax. Now, I wonder if there's more to this area..."she said, looking around at the dirt to find some things.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Kei apperas in Mellina face and look into her eyes "What are u doing here ? it's dangerous for u to be alone here..." he said looking around.He sniff the vampire hunter smell and his eyes becom red then he headed toward her.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Nightmares haunted Resa. The same one. Everytime she fell asleep, the same dream had ahold of her. Quickly opening her eyes, she looked towards the sky. "I don't get it..." she mumbled. "I got away from you.. And yet... You still haunt me... Why?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Mellina looked a but confused but at the one that spoke to her.

"Um, hold on...who are you and what do you mean?"she asked, following him.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm

"Don't come closer!" he said while he grab the hunter neck and make her bleed. "Hunters like u should not exist on this earth" he said with a cold voice then his eyes become red and some tree exploded.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Mellina looked shocked seeing the new guys behavior but she didn't get the whole vampire hunter thing.

'wait..what did he mean by a vampire hunter?'
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Resa got up and headed towards the expolion. Seeing the Vampire from her village, she looked at him. "What are you doing here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm

"I hate vampire hunters...they want to kill us...they think we're only some piece of trash" he said while he rip her hand.He broke her neck and he let her fall down into a pool of blood then he smash her face and walk away like nothing happening...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm

offtopic:woah, did he kill my character or another one? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

OOC: I'm hopeing that he killed a fake character and not one of ours.

BIC: Resa looked at him. "Take it easy, I'm not here to kill anyone today. I'm here to take a break from hunting."
Back to top Go down
~Influence~

~Influence~

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Offtopic: of course i don't kill your character...and i didn't kill no ones character... i just beat ResaMoon's character Very Happy i beat her not kill her ... it's a different think..

BIC: "I don't want to see you around here...so...get lost.Mellina go to your dorm please" The he disappeared in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
ResaMoon

ResaMoon

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm

OOC: Okay, let's not try to kill my character please, she's not a bad hunter. ^^;

BIC: Resa sighed. "Look! I even left my weapons at home. I'm not out to hunt today."
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Offtopic : Yo,guys ^^ the party will start whit out YOU!!!!! so let's go to the "Off campus category" in "The Village" and the Kane Clan Mansion ^^
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm

ooc:oh, oops. My bad... ;3

Mellina looked confused but without a word, she tuned and headed back to the dorm area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark woods first visit   A dark woods first visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dark woods first visit
Page 1 of 1