Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A doctor visit:hunger sickness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A doctor visit:hunger sickness Empty
PostSubject: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Dew to something that mellina was holding back, someone snitched on her one night when she was acting weird. So, she had a doctor's appointment today but she was meeting with a doctor and a teacher in the courtyard.

"Um..hello?"

"Saimia, your late..even to a appointment. Please sit down.."The teacher said, looking at her. She kept quiet but went to take a seat on a rock. The doctor looked at her then at the teacher.

"Um, is there a reason why a doctor is here today?...and she's well...staring at me?"she asked the teacher.

"Well....It has come to my attention that something happened last night when you were studying or taking with someone......so, I'm just going to be sure."He said, walking over to her. She kept quiet but looked at him. Silence was heard except for the wind blowing a bit.

"Mellina, are you having blood urges?"

"What?!? uh..no! Of course not!"she said in shock, see the doctor coming over to her and looking in her eyes.

"You must be, cuz from the event last night...you were not yourself. It was like you were in pain.....didn't you have your daily blood this month?"

"That's non of your business! And why a doctor!?!"she shouted out, glaring at her that made the doctor look a bit nervous. The teacher shook his head, grabbing her shoulders.

"Listen to me, we don't like students attacking others.....we read your info of your family..and your a bit stubborn when it comes to that. You have to have your daily blood.....or it's going to has terrible results........."

Mellina kept quiet but looked at him, glaring but was a bit angry about this. She hisses to bare her fangs but the teacher was serious.

"See? Your fangs are even showing.....that shows me that you need to stay in your dorm till this is over....or till you eat something.."he said, helping mellina up and takes her back to her dorm with the doctor following her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Brandon stays with in her perceftion but out of theirs as he follows them
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 pm

When they got to her dorm, she walked in with the other two. Her room was a bit messy from the other night but she ignores it and sat down.

"Now, just stay in your room...or till this who-"

"I told you I was fine! I don't want to stay in here!"

"That explains her urges?"the doctor asked, seeing the teacher shaking his head but being quiet. Mellina sighed but looked down, glaring at the two but her fangs were still showing.

"I'm asking again; how long have you been holding this urge in, saimia? Tell me..."

"I am not telling you anything...I didn't hold it in for so long so stop asking me!!!!!!"she shouted, her red eyes dimmed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Bdandon halts when she does and keeps his distance.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm

The teacher and mellina glared at each other angry while the doctor was quiet but staying back.

"Can you leave us for a second?"The teacher asked, seeing the doctor turning to leave her room. When she was gone, he looked back at mellina.

"I'm not trying to be your enemy, Saimia...Just tell me how long it's been since you-"

"You have...no right...."she growled deeply in her throat, eyes changing from light red to darker red like blood. The teacher didn't move but kept looking at her.

"Yes I do....Teachers here and others are trying to help you students.....so just tell me...or this is going to be hard on yourself."He said, patting her shoulder but she slaps his hand away.

"I don't want you to know anything! I just.....I just don't want anything or anyone bothering me about this!!!!!"she shouted back at him, fangs shown now but the teacher shook his head, gripping her arm.

"Well, I'm one of them. Remember what I said from the last meeting? Your blood is good for other vampires to feed off of...just like humans are but from what I'm seeing...you never feed dew to not hurting anyone or even the animals..right?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Brandon listens intently and feels ashamed of himself for being so selfish.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Mellina kept quiet but looked down now, away from the teacher's gaze. He sighs but let's mellina sit down but she still didn't look at him.

"I"m asking again..how long since your last feeding?"he asked, looking at her. She kept quiet, feeling scared but now worried if this got out to anyone else.

"*gulps*...I......It's...."

"Yes?"

She sighed but bit her bottom lip, still looking down but said,
"I..It's been....16 years since my last feeding......"

The teacher was now shocked, finding that out but looked at her.
"You...you mean to tell me..y..you never drank blood before...or never from anything?"He asked. Mellina kept quiet but nods, looking down. That told the teacher that mellina never had blood before, that could mean she might attack anyone dew to her urges.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Brandon falls out of the air in shock 16 years but it would have killed her by the end of the first. shes amazing
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

The teacher shook his head but looked at mellina but still worried.
"That's impossible. How could you...even survive this long.......and.."

"I don't know..I guess it could have been from my parents. They were vampires but......I don't know! I just......I never drank blood from anything or anyone cuz I didn't want to hurt anything!"

"that's not the point! You need your daily blood or it could make you sick!"He shouted, seeing her now angry that she shoots ice shards at him, pinning him to the wall.

"You don't get it! I never told anyone about this!!!!!!! Not even my friends cuz I worry of what they would think if they found out. I couldn't even drink my own blood cuz it was too weird to do!"she shouted out in angry but calmed down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Brandon moves slightly loser debating wether or not to interfere.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm

The teacher looks at her but uses fire to melt the ice shards but looking at her. mellina's eyes were still the same color of blood red but angry.

"*Sighs*I guess that could be true..but still, you are to say in this room till we find something to help you."

"I don't want anyone to help me......I just can't..."she whispered, hugging her arms together but crying now while eyes were closed. The teacher looked to see her back facing him now but he kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Brandons better judgment is losing the battle against his instinct to help and he gets close enough to be sensed by the teacher.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

The teacher kept quiet then snaps his fingers to summon up chains to grab Brandon and pull him through mellina's window, seeing her shocked face.

"Do you know that ease dropping is a bad thing? What are you doing outside of her window?"he asked. Mellina kept being in shock but slowly begins to cry, knowing he could have heard everything.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

he still rages in his mind. i was keeping a careful watch on my first friend in my entire life and as a teacher you know what a caged beast is like when they break loose. he struggles against the chains.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm

"True..but it doesn't explain much to me yet."He said, looking at him while mellina looked down now.

"Anyway, how much did you hear?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

all of it from before she came here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Mellina was in more shock but still crying.
'..h...he heard everything?.....t..then......'

Without thinking, she cried worse then ran to her door, slamming it open and running out of her dorm room.

"Great, now we have to find her..."he said, looking at the opened door.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Brandon breaks free and pins the teacher to the wall. remember what i said about the caged beast? he beares his fangs. you havent learnde what the beast can really do when he escapes. Brandon bites into the teachers neck and drains him within an inch of his life in a single moment and then runs after Mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm

The doctor was quiet but was shocked seeing the teacher on the ground. Mellina was still running but got outside, didn't care where she ran too but kept running.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Brandon flashes in front of her and holds her still. Please wait?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm

".....Why should I?..you heard everything..."she sobbed while crying now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm

he pulls her into a hug. it doesnt matter what i hear i still think you are the kindest person ive ever known.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

She kept quiet but still was crying.
"*sniffs*...t..thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

of course and dont worry when you feed it feels like your in heaven.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm

"Uh, is it?"she asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A doctor visit:hunger sickness   A doctor visit:hunger sickness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A doctor visit:hunger sickness
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next