Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to "normal"

Go down 
+10
Ikuto
Ciel Phantomhive
Miyu-chan
Coltin Hamasaki-Sensei
Jared Kentao
Molly
Lia
mellina rose saimia
Sora
Sensei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikuto

Ikuto

Back to "normal" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 pm

-keeps a calm voice-
Testing you... For what?
-grins-
You either save Brandon or you don't, but if you do someone has to die. I don't think you'd want that to be a close friend, would you?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 pm

"grrrrrr see i should of never trusted you you always have a catch it's just annoying but fine whatever if you really want to kill someone then i chose you kill me." "but there is a catch to killing me so kill me wisely"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:47 pm

-has a surprised look on face-
A catch? What do you mean by a catch?
-turns around-
Nevermind... But even if someone kills you, I won't be the one to do it. You didn't want me to sacrifice my life, and I don't get that, but whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 pm

"i couldn't care less if you kill yourself it's the annoying girly one that dosn't want you to die she has some little crush on you if you leave that would just mean one less pesent so do what you want" *walks away from the dieing brandon*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Wait a minute.
-stands in front of her, blocking her from leaving-
This "girly one." Who is she?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:35 pm

"awww how cute you thought i only had one side i wear two crosses so if i pull of one i become this alice the other one is way to girly for me so i chucked it in the trees ok now that i'm done explaning i'm going to go" *turns around and starts walking away again*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Cute? Of course I automatically knew you were more than one person, because everyone in the world is like that?
-chuckles-
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:43 pm

"not everyone and i wasn't calling you cute" *walks over to the trees to find my other cross so i can put it back on*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

-emerges from the trees holding her cross-
You're welcome.
-tosses it to her-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:51 pm

"thanks see you next time" *puts back on my cross and turns back to normal*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 pm

-walks around the debris and looks for Miyuke-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 pm

*walks back into the school and walks down the hallway to go to my dorm* man im a complete baka and it dosn't help that you told him that i am going to kill you!
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

-sits in one of the trees and sighs-
Nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

-wakes up under a pile of rubble and coughs loudly-
"Where.... Am... I?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Mellina said nothing but just sits by brandon's body curling up hugging her legs crying and sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

geeze you guys need to learn how to tel if im dead or not... he stands up as his body heats and bleeds. healing he cracks his neck and the demons scream from the sound of it and like a wave turn to face him. i left melli. so you could fight them with me when they took my bait. will you? he held his hand out to melli to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 pm

-glances at Brandon and shakes head-
I've only known a few people as cruel as that.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Mellina said nothing but she just sniffs standing up. "....f..fine but remind me to hurt you for scaring me like that." she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 pm

-walks over to Brandon and puts hands in pockets-
Ya know, you could've crushed her. You have to be careful about that. Hurting everyone's feelings...
-turns around and starts walking away-
It isn't a game.
-disappears in the trees-
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 am

Melina kept crying but she sniffs wiping her tears but just looked down holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 am

he shook his head. it hurt me too...i had a date planned... melli... please forgiveme. i have to make them think im dead to lure them here. im sorry. he would remind her
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:39 am

*sits at the edge of the lake, crying*
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 pm

*walks over to molly and sits next to her* "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 pm

"I'm sick of Brandon's selfish tricks! One of us could have died saving him! He doesn't care about any of us besides Melli!"
*stares at the lake, still crying*
"Or maybe it's just me... Maybe I'm the only one he doesn't like..."
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

-sits at desk, doing homework-
"Pft..."
-puts pencil down and gets a glass of water-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to "normal"
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next