Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to "normal"

Go down 
+10
Ikuto
Ciel Phantomhive
Miyu-chan
Coltin Hamasaki-Sensei
Jared Kentao
Molly
Lia
mellina rose saimia
Sora
Sensei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Back to "normal" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

i used to be a villan... then i grew up... now im a good guy so to speak. im... just not used to being around so many people. and if melli were here she would beable to help you...
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 am

"Someone could have died back there. Mellina could have died trying to save you! All you think about is yourself until you screw up! You're so apologetic and sweet to people when you mess something up, but the very next day it's like you forget all about them! You're so confusing!"
*stares out of the window*
"The sun is going to rise sometime. Then the moon will come back. They're right across from each other, but they never truly meet until the eclipse. It's like you and I; We can never get each other because we're too different. But a day will come when we finally learn more about each other... And understand."
*stands up and walks to the door*
"I don't hate you. I hate what you did."
*closes the door behind her and leaves the classroom*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:01 pm

i won't let anyone die... and i know im confusing i confuse myself alot too... he looked down and started to walk away. his heart was heavy and he didn't want to make her feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 pm

*sighs and walks back to dorm*
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 pm

soon all would hear and feel the shockwaves from him training in the woods. he set up a temporary training ground and started beating on a copy of the villans from vorious planets.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 am

ooc:Bryant, melli wouldn't just beat you up like that...that's a bit harsh isn't it? *blinks*

bic:Mellina was sitting alone again but was just grumbling and crying in her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 am

*sighs and gathers things then jumps off the roof and lands on the ground* "there really is nothing to do..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

OOC: you said he had a serious punishment happening. so i did that.

BIC: Molly... what do i have to do to make it up to you? i will do anything. no matter what it is. he found her and stayed near her.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:04 pm

"Well...."
*sighs and pulls knees up to chest*
"I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Molly... im really sorry. and i promise. i won't pretend to die ever again. unless i clue you and melli in on it.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 am

*sits in silence for a minute then looks up at Brandon with sad eyes*
"Sora's a vampire............ but I'm not......."
*draws circles in the floor*
"B....but she doesn't know, so you can't tell her, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:42 pm

you... you are now... i didn't realize... before but... you are now... he looked depressed and ashamed trying to think but his thoughts were turned to the darkness. now she would never listen to him. she would always hate him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Mellina was knitting a blanket for someone but she was quiet while doing it, not listening to anything but just listening to silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to "normal"   Back to "normal" - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to "normal"
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7