Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Disorder!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 am

*coughs harshly and turns to see Sora talking to a nurse*

"....and because of her special 'gift,' she produces blood cells 8 times faster than a normal vampire. Along with that, she also produces 2 blood cells for every one destroyed, causing her to lose and replenish blood quickly. But she has experienced an overflow of blood and her body may become weakened, to the point where it's 'too healthy' and she must... The hospital will have to 'put her down,' so to speak... All I'm saying is that someone needs to drink from her with the risk of having the same disorder, yet it has to be a different blood type."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 am

"Oh..."
*sighs and looks at Molly through the window*
"How much does time she have left?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 am

"She only has 24 hours. If you can find somebody to volunteer, I suggest you do it soon. Very soon."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 am

*walks out of the hospital*
"Well, now I just have to find someone."
*sighs and looks around*
"Uummm... Oh!"
*tries to contact Mellina*

Hehe... Heeyy.... Listen... Molly's about to die and someone needs to suck her blood, long story short. It has to be a different blood type, and when the nurse mentioned Molly needed help, I immediately thought Molly would want you to do it, sooo... Yeah... Hehehe...'
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:30 am

*lays in bed, staring at the cieling*
"What's happening to me...?"
*looks at the blood veins on her arm, which she could feel pumping*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 am

Mellina was just leaving the library but got the message from Sora. She reads it before looking worried, rushing to find her or Molly at the hospital. "Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:06 pm

"Mellina! Thank god you're here! She's this way."
*walks quickly to Molly's room, but stops*
"What's this?"
*pulls off a radiation paper from the door, then puts it back on*
"Radiation? How is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

"Oh my, maybe it's cuz of her blood. Sometimes different blood types causes different effects. Her blood is too unstable it's going to kill her and others." Mellina explained in worry. "I need to get in there...."she was about to go and open the door to head in.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 pm

*looks through the window and sees Molly in her death state*
"It's too dangerous right now. If she senses you she might wake up and destroy the hospital."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 am

"I can tell but I can keep her stable if I do this now. I know alot of magic and powers that can keep her from destroying this place." mellina said.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 pm

"Oh.... Alright, but be careful."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Mellina nods gently but oepns the door and goes into the room, closing it so the radiation didn't spread outside to Sora or the other rooms. She looked to see Molly but walks near her, looking worried. "Molly? can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 am

*nods*
"Why am I here? Is there something wrong?"
*sits up*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 am

"easy, Your sis told me that you got some new type of blood and it's getting out of control. They told me you have to let me drink your blood to help stablize it." she said worried.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:26 am

*nods and lays back again*
"I thought I felt weird..."
*coughs*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

"But that is if you wnat me to. I won't do anything unless it's alright with you." mellina said but waits. She wouldn't do it if Molly said no but she was worried how she would feel when finding out what it will do to hersef too.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:07 am

*smiles*
"It's fine."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 am

"If you are sure molly......alright." Mellina nods but gently held her hand up seeing her wrist but was about to bite, taking some of the new formed blood that was in molly's body.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 am

*watches the door closely*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 am

Mellina drinks Molly's blood while keeping silent. It was indeed some unknown blood but that didn't stop her. She wanted to help her in anyway whlie looking calm, feeling the radiation going away slowly as she feeds.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 am

-yawns and fangs come out by themselves-
"It's getting late...."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 am

She heard that but pulls back, looking a bit alright but gently wipes the blood from her mouth then held MOlly's hand to heal the bite marks. "It is......the radiation level is gone so you should be okay now." she said gently to her.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 am

*nods and stares at the door with a straight face*
"I can feel something coming... I don't know if it's good or bad, it's just... something."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 am

"What do you sense it from?"Mellina asked.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 am

*shrugs and eyes turn white-ish*
"...? I... can't.... see..."
*blinks a few times and rubs eyes, but the effect is still there*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Disorder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Disorder!   Blood Disorder! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Disorder!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next