Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiro

Kiro

The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Kiro was in a corner of the Village and was waiting for anyone foolish enough to come near him. If someone did he would then slash them with his scythe as he smiled. Several people had been killed already and their corpses lay around him. Kiro seemed to be waiting for someone and was using the blood from the corpses to lure them out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Brandon flashes nearby in the sky looking over the scene he hides his energy and appears to be a bird to any who can sense energy. he reaches ground level and watches him as another human walks by.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Kiro lets the human pass. "That should be enough blood for now." He said quietly as he licks his bloodied scythe. He stares ahead as his tongue glides up the side of its blade with droplets of blood dripping down. He stays still as he resumes his wait.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm

mellina was humming while shopping for things, being calm. She's been doing lots of things but thinking, holding a basket.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

A human child walks from across the street up to Kiro. "What is that red liquid mister?" the boy asked innocently. He could only smile as he didn't answer but instead brought it down on the boy. The child let out a screech before falling to the crimson covered ground as a corpse. He laughs to himself as he licks the blade.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

ooc:welcome back!

bic:mellina stops hearing that. Feeling worried, she rushed to where she heard it, stopping in shock.

"blood? w-where...."she looked ahead but covered her mouth, seeing the bodies.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Brandon strikes Kiro in the back with a flaming punch that explodes into a firestorm.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 pm

OOC:Thank you

IC:Kiro sits in the center of the corpses. The child's fresh corpse in front of him. He sighs as Mellina appeared. He then frowns as he rested the scythe on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 pm

how were you not affected by that punch? brandons hands are still burning as he holds them slightly away from his sides fisted but the flames are turning green as he adds his energy to it.

OOC: for what?
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC: That was to bloody rose's post.

IC: Kiro lets it burn his back as he frowned more. He stood up and started to walk away as he sighed. "This is not wanted." he said as he referred to the attack. He walks slowly though as he keeps the scythe balanced on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

ooc:you welcome kiro and I said that because we never heard from him in a while

bic:mellina saw him kiro go but kept holding the basket.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

brandon didnt notice Mellina as he shouts why did you kill these people?
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

"That is a reason that will remain a secret." Kiro said as he slashed another person with the scythe. It's blade was covered in blood as well as the scene behind him. He only looked back once with a look of sorrow and despair in his eyes. Then he resumed hs attack as he started running to another corner of the innocent village.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Mellina looked sad seeing kiro's eyes but looked at the corpse on the ground.

"what happened to kiro? oh, I hope nothing happened..."she said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Kiro stops in an alley not far from where he was. People were already approaching him as he smiled slightly. He then resumed his onslaught until a woman came. Then he pinned her against the wall as he licked her neck as he prepares to bite it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 pm

brandon flashes in front of Kiro and hits him with a punch of purifying light.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Kiro let the woman go as he took a step back. He then looked back at Brandon as he holds his scythe tightly. "If you plan on stopping me then you'd have to kill me. " he said as he swung the scythe at him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Mellina couldn't help feel scared to this but runs to the two but just saw the woman get away from there and got up. Her hands held the basket tightly while looking at Kiro and Brandon.

"guys, stop it!"she said.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Kiro looks at Mellina as he sighed. After the swing he rested it on his shoulders as he watches them. His dark despaired eyes following them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

not until he stops killing the humans.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Then I guess you will have to kill me." Kiro says as he readies the scythe for a possible fight. He licks the blade as he hoped for one or for a swift escape.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 pm

"Stop it! kiro, just stop and besides, what would cassidy think!!"mellina shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 pm

His look changes a bit when Mellina mentioned Cassidy. He sighs as he started walking away again. This time he left his weapon behind. Kiro scratches the back of his head as he lowers it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 pm

mellina felt worried, her hand still griping the basket.

"kiro? answer me please..."she said, staying still.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"Could you take Cassidy a message?" Kiro asked as he looked back. He waits for an answer as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)   The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Village Is Bathed In Blood (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next