Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New clothes!

Go down 
+2
Brandon Maboroshi
Molly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New clothes! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:45 am

after the initial burst his blood slowed to dripping and he stayed near her lips. please drink up... i miss your fangs.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:49 am

She didn't do anything but slowly begins to move her arm to grip into his shirt, her fangs coated in his blood before she slowly bit hard into him, not able to hold it back. His blood was too addicting to stop and kill herself, even from the few drips from a while ago. Her eyes kept closed but deeply swallowed down his blood.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 am

he bled more and continued to heal her as all his power strength and confidence flowed into her. even his memories and thoughts. they were all about her. his wish that she stop being so shy. his wish she would stop trying to punish herself hurting herself and his wish she would put moves on him rather than have him do what ever he wanted to her. he hugged her closer melting into a trance.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 am

She kept feeding seeing the images in her head but that made her cry, thinking that she really did need to improve but opens her eyes slowly showing them a darker blue but kept drinking more of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 am

she also saw that he also needed to improve. he was selfish and always trying to coax her words out even if she didn't want to say anything. he cried from her tears thinking he hurt her again and this was the last thing he ever wanted. she could see all that. and how he always thought she was hurt by him trying to show his love for her with kissing her when she was sad or healing her wounds. or trying to explain she was forgiven. his thoughts bounced around in his head shifting and changing constantly but the one thing that remained constant was his love for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 am

she didn't move much but bit down deeper into him, feeling more blood dripping into her mouth.

'E-even after...all this....he still..l-loves me....*Begins to cry* Even through the bad times..a...and special times...w...we were really meant to be?'her tears kept showing but a image shows of her and him hugging together holding hands but even their kids sitting around them hugging tightly. Mellina saw she was even rubbing her belly that was big again and whispering something cute in brandon's ear seeing him blushing like a cherry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 am

he saw that too. and time seemed to wrap around them again as if the future was restored to what should be. even tho brandon was slowly turning to ash with his skin graying and flaking.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 am

She kept crying but gently slowly lifts up her other arm to him that it was touching his ashy dry lips but used her own power to slash at her wrist spilling her own blood. She as trying to get him to drink from her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 am

he did and the bloos streamed like water to his lips as he used to water in her blood to move her blood to his lips to drink. he fell to his knees with her as they were weakened from their los of blood but growing stronger as they both fed. thier hearts beat as one and she healed her side when he wasn't ashy anymore

OOC: lets skype call. we never did lol
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 am

ooc:I can't........Man, I suck at this...*Pouts*

bic:'B-brandon...m..my mate...p..please forgive me.....I still love you, I need you...I...*crys heavily*....I'm sorry..'she kept feeding but slowly stops to pull back licking his wound clean and healed it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:25 am

OOC: oh why not? suck at what?

BIC: he smiled and kissed her cheek. i forgive you. always. i love you as well. and i always will. they were feeding for an hour. for that is how long it takes for them both to recover from any wound even death if they die in battle. but... will you forgive me... for what i want to do to you to make you more sturdy like me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:30 am

ooc:Busy week and I'm going to be very tired before I'm off on saturday.

bic:Mellina was confused but tired before saying nothing. "I always forgive you too..but what are you......talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 am

OOC: we can still talk on skype. and it will give us a chance to help relax during your offtime. and plus we can have interesting conversations while you lie down to rest. we can even talk with nikki too sometimes.

BIC: i mean... give you a skeleton like mine. metal and nearly indestructable.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:35 am

ooc:.......*thinks*

bic:Mellina looked shocked but then to him. "B..but how is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 am

the same way it happened to me... i wasnt born with it. the alloy will be melted into your bones and become your bones without damaging your nerves or marrow. our nature to regenerate... will keep you alive. but it will hurt bad.

ooc: thinking
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 am

ooc:......

bic:Mellina said nothing but gently sighed to loook up to him. "If you want to.....go ahead." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:43 am

OOC: hug.

BIC: but he poked her nose holding his finger on it. we have to rest first.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:44 am

ooc:*relaxed in hug*

bic:She just looked more tired and nods.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:47 am

he moved to kiss her lips but passed out as his body started to regenerate.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 am

She was tired too but just closed her eyes letting him rest and her doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 am

OOC: what do you say? it won't take an effort pleeeaaase?

BIC: he woke up a few hours later looking around.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 am

ooc:.......*sighs* I still don't know

bic:Mellina was sitting under a tree but was better now, just thinking about what happened a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:57 am

hmmm your lap is comfy.

OOC: okay. what are your reason's against it. i do think rping is a bit harder than talking lol.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 am

ooc:I don't know, I am still tired and I don't think you want to talk but we can if you like to..

bic:"Hey to you too.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 am

OOC: mel i would love to talk to you. tired or not. it has been a wish of mine since your first big post on this site. lol i have to walk with my mom first brb

BIC: he turned over and poked her abdomen. hey yourself im glad your doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clothes!
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: HUNTERS VILLAGE :: The Shops-
Jump to: