Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New clothes!

Go down 
+2
Brandon Maboroshi
Molly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New clothes! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 am

what you say doen't change the fact you need to. you are dying. brandon is dying. if you refuse to feed you will die. so will he.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:43 am

"I can't...*covers face* I feed but I feel ahsamed for almost killing him."she said crying now but covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 am

"MELLINA!" her mother shoutd ending her tears, "you have to baby... i can't stand to see you so sad and drinking his nlood always made you happy. it made him happy too."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 am

"I CAN'T!!! I CAN'T DRINK BLOOD EVER AGAIN! I don't wnat to hurt him again.. I can't..I CAN'T!" she screamed out sadder now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 am

her mother sighed and hugged her. "melli. you have to. theres so much you have to do and if you don't drink his blood you can't. i mean... you still have to be a mother. and a good wife." theo chimed in "that's right you have to start a family and be happy"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 am

"But.....I.." she kept crying but looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 am

they both said at the same time "no butts you never hurt him doing that only made him ove you more the same as it is for you it is for him."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:00 am

"I won't do it..I won't..kill him. I won't!" she shouted crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 am

"baby it can't anymore. he tried to tell you that but you ddn't listen to him."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 am

She shook her head still crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:51 am

"Mellina Rose Samia dry your tears and look at me. hear my words." her voice thicked to a stern mother's "you didn't hurt him. you cannot hurt him. e is your mate. but if you do not listen to me and to him about drinking blood i will break your marrage and make sure you never remember him." she said as a last resort to break through the fog that mellina was feeling from her tears and a light cut through and hit her heart that showed her her words and brandon's words were true. Suki was serious and had the power to carry out her words.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 am

Mellina didn't respond to her but just kept looking down still crying. "i don't..want to hurt him..I..I guess..i..if you must...just erease my memory..maybe he might...be happy with someone else."she cried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 am

"he could never be happy with anyone else. he married you. he chose you. stop letting the darkness eat you. " she hugged melli closer. "please... baby it is not your time to die. you ave to live. something is coming... somehthing so terrible and more terrible things after that. brandon knows this but cannot fight it alone. he wants to train you but you aways go shy on him. he is afraid that you will be hurt becuase your shyness holds you back."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 am

"........but I got that from you mom, my shyness." she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:11 am

"i know but you should know... your papa helped me get over it by being with me all the time. you also got your father's quick temper. you flare at brandon when he seems to be mean but is only playing with you. but he doesn't mind those things. but you do have to get over them and let yourself be free from their burdon and sadness."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 am

"..I can't. I won't do that." she said quietly but looking down but sighed. "I can't do...that..I won't hurt him..I won't..hurt..*cries again*Him."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 am

"Lu get out of my baby stop scaring her like you are." he rose out of mellina and her darkness vanished. How did you know it was me? "simple... my baby listens to me unless you are around." he left and cackled as the dark feelings left her and brandon both.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 am

Mellina just begins to cry covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 am

"melli are you gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 am

"I don't know but I guess I guess so." she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 am

"meli... you really need to fight him. why do you fear losing brandon when you have see nfor yourself that he wil never leave you he won't die and not come back and that you can't hurt him anymore."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 am

"Mom, that...I dont' know. I mean, I still care for him but I still won't do anything ot hurt him."she said but looks away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 am

"you can't hurt him. remember dear? He loves you more and more. and if you could hurt him the only way is to reject his love by inoring him and what he ha to say."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 am

"Then...I'm a horrible mate." she said in tears before moving back and just goes to sit in a cornor crying again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 am

"i thought so too. so one day i asked your papa and do you know what he told me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clothes!
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: HUNTERS VILLAGE :: The Shops-
Jump to: