Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New clothes!

Go down 
+2
Brandon Maboroshi
Molly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New clothes! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 am

"......what?" she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 am

"he said 'if you are a bad mate then i wouldn't love you. sometimes we both make mistakes but no matter what you are the perfect mate for me.' then he kissed me and..." she blushed not finishing
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:02 am

"I get it mother but why do I feel I still am? Here I am crying like a baby and he's.......out there." she said sadder but felt tired. "I know I am the worse, I know it."s he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 am

"that is what i thought... then you were born a short time later and i never forgot what he said that night nine months before. and i do remember Brandon saying something like that to you too"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 am

"I'm sorry mom...I still think I'm bad at this....too scared of everything again..Maybe I should just die." Mellina cried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:29 am

"awwe baby... maybe you should try living before thinking about dying. all cooped up in your shell you havn't lived except when you are with brandon and you poke your head out. "
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 am

".....yeah but....maybe I should go back in..*Looking down* I knew I wasn't a good mate....maybe that elder should have killed me." she said but suddenly begins coughing harshly. "Mellina!" Theo looks to her but sees her covering her mouth but pulls herh and back, seeing some blood. "...................I'm fine theo."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 am

"baby youre not... your dying becuase you didnt drink. your body is devouring itself seeking any blood for nourishment please drink from brandon... he even offers it to you."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

"I said no!" she said sadder but hidding her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 am

"as your mother i say drop this childish behavior and grow up. you are married you are an adult act like it. maybe brandon made a mistake letting you stay like a child and not being firm with you." she was stern again but out of love as always. then her voice softened "he always was soft on you. and gentle. thats why we let him be your friend but maybe... you need him to be more firm and asertive himself." she vanished and went to tell branodn to stop babying melli like he does.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

mellina sighed before getting up and loooking too the window. "What's wrong?"

"....I'm fine, I don't want blood so I'm going to go swimming for a bit or soemthing."she said before jumping from her window and lands on her feet, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 am

brandon was at the lake and her mother had just finished what she wanted to say. I knew i messed up... more assertive... but not too much as to be controlling... i see.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 am

Mellina was sitting by herself somewhere but kept quiet before gently looking down. She didn't care but still kept crying, ignoring the blood from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:06 am

brandon appeared and hugged her. hey melli. its as she said melli... im not doing thi to be mean but this is an emergency. he kissed her lips drinking her blood and clearing her lungs of any before pulling back. his eyes were emeralds mixed with vampiric red and he panted.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 am

She didn't move or say a thing but looked down whne he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:24 am

okay melli. now... please... don't be hurt by this... he held her close to his neck and poked her turn on switch on her neck before sinking her fangs into his skin. his blood flowed and the single swallow healed her but her body craved more becuase it was deprived of it so long.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 am

She looked shocked but moves from him covering her mouth. "what are you doing!? Didn't I say I didn't want to feed from you. I said I wouldn't hurt you."she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 am

and i said it doesn't hurt me. you didn't listen to me at all. how do you expect me to listen to you when you don't listen to me? melli. you were close to dying... i almost lost you like i did my great grandpa i can't go through that again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 am

"I know about your grandfather but I said I'm not feeding from you again!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 am

how can you be so selfish that you would kill yourself... melli... i can't live without you...

OOC: how can brandon fix this?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:41 am

ooc:Need to think but give me time? *pouts*

bic:"How can you say I'm selfish!? I want you happy but..I don't want to hurt you."she said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 am

OOC: OOOOOOOOOH you has an idea cooking ill definitly wait for that. i am very patient.

BIC: becuase you aren't hearing my words. you can't hurt me. unless you reject me or need to punish me. and becuase you would take your own life by starving yourself. and God sees that as selfish
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am

ooc:yeah. ;3

bic:Mellina got more mad but was crying. "Fine! If you think that is what I'm doing then why are you near me? You want me to forget it then!..." She looks at the wedding ring. "I just wanted you safe..I don't know how not feeding from you is bad..but if you think so fine....*looks away* I'll just wait till I die from low blood........" sadder now, she turns to walk from him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 am

thats not what i mean. i want you to live. i want to have a family with you. love you and cherish you for ever. no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:00 am

"Brandon, you said you don't trust my words so how can I trust you?" she said not looking at him. "Just leave me be and do..whatever. I need to be alone." she said before focusing her powers and disappears in black flames. Theo was worried sensing that from her dorm but looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clothes!   New clothes! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clothes!
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: HUNTERS VILLAGE :: The Shops-
Jump to: