Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 am

he followed when he couldnt remember where he was in the hall but he always new the way out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 am

"Hey, you okay?" she smiled asking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

he nodded as his faith in her went unwavering.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 am

she blinked but nods to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 am

he took a deep breath and plunged into a prophecy of their future.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 am

she held onto his hand but looked nervous to wonder how it would look.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 am

she was pulled in too and both were shades in this world becuase it didnt exist yet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 am

She looked around seeing nothing but then felt bad, wondering if it was too soon. Before she could ask, she did see soemthing. An older woman but in her younger years, looking out at the night sky. She had very long white hair with a blue rose attacked to it. She was humming quietly while having something in her arms but Mellina noticed something that it was a warrior's mark on her shoulder. "NO way..is that..." she looked or tried to see it was the older look of herself and she was holding some blankets as she was waiting for someone while smiling, rocking what shows to be a baby.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 am

a flash of light above and brandon was fighting a golden metalic body with a familiar aura thats always nearby but Mellina couldn't place it. they were fighting pretty hard and then brandon ws knocked down. upon closer inspection he was definitly older and much more physically built than the current one next to her.brandon's eyes went wide seeing the golden metal person. it was a plan he was working on now buthadnt finished it yet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 am

Mellina looked suprised to see this too before looking at her older self.

the older mellina smiled before looking down to see their baby girl looking up at her father. "What's wrong honey? You see daddy still being strong?" she coos to the baby that nods, reaching up. She smiled happy rocking her before looking to see a little boy flying around cheering but fighting with another girl. "Kids, come down! Your father told you not to fight. You are still learning!!"

"Awww, come on mom. I was just about to be my brother." the girl pouts but lands by her as her little brother snickers, patting her head with his monkey like tail. "Not really. I was going to win just like my dad. Rigiht mom?"

Mellina sighed before looking to them. "You two.....I know you want to be strong but still be careful. Besides, I'm already expecting another baby soon....so be nice to your baby brother." she rubs her belly using her tail while the other two kids just sigh nad nod. "yes mother.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 am

well .... your powers are coming together nicely but i still want you to keep her safe. and them... he looked over to Mellina and the girl now pulling on the boy's tail brandon went soft eyed an sighed in bliss. the name couldnt be heard for some reason and it just nodded.

walking over to Mellina and the kids he picks the boy up by his tail and the girl under his arm. Listen to Your mother kids. or i might not let you two play together. he looked over at Mellina and kissed her neck from behind. how is the smallest one love? he gently rubbed Mellina's abdominal hugging her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

"Awww, but dad..." both pouts but see their mother smile. "Okay, we will behave." both laughed happy before seeing their baby sister giggling.

Mellina giggled but blushed looking to him. "No worries love, the youngest one is alrlight. He's still growing inside of me but I can tell he's going to be like you when he's born. That goes for your baby girl" she smiled to see her two kids giggling at this but the baby girl cooing reaching up to brandon. "Dad, dad, I almost beat sis today! Almost." "You lost and you know it!" she sticks her tongue out but Mellina laughed. "Alright you two, that's enough."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:17 am

cmere boy. brandon knelt down to reach his son's eye level then hit him hard on the head. your goal is not beating her but protecting her. to protect her you have to be stronger through hard training. momma and I wont always be there you have to prepare for the worst. and always have a back up plan. the boy was crying from being hit but he understood. now instead of letting her win. actually try to win your self.

He turned to Mellina and kissed her. he didnt hold back anymore nowadays when he kissed her becuase they both knew life was too short especially if your immortal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 am

mellina looked suprised from the kiss but blushing, kissing him back but gently pulled back to look at him, knowing he's right, seeing her daughter blinking before looking to her. "Mommy? is that true?" "You're father is right. He is your brother and has to protect who he cares for. Just like me and daddy do." she blinked but understood before looking to her brother that was still crying holding his head.

Mellina was about to speak but felt the baby kicking in her belly, looking to Brandon. "Love..the baby is kicking a bit...you need to feel this."she smiled but her tail kept rubbing her stomach as her son nods to his father to understand what he means. As for the baby girl, she just blinked sucking her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 am

brando gently rested his ear against Mellina's belly his fingers entwining with her tail. he felt the baby's heart, Mellina's heart, their interactions and even a good kick.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 am

"See? I think your second son wants to come out and meet you real soon, love." she smiled rubbing his head but sees her kids smiling happy to this and their baby girl too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 am

how soon? Brandon was worried becuase a vampires birth is tricky. but more becuase She was going to be in pain again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 am

"Anytime now, dear. Remember? I told you last night I was in the nine month of being pregnate but you had to leave to train that you didn't hear me." she blinked as the kids listens to their parents.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:00 am

stay safe... i mean it... dont follow me again like you did with the twins... he looked at the boy and girl but hugged Mellina. for the bast few years a war broke out between earth and a good portion of the universe brandon goes on missions to do things no one else can do that will either cripple the enemy for a month or help earth for a few month.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 am

"*Sighs* Yes dear. I'll be s ure not to do that." she held her daughter in her arms before feeling her hugging brandon with her baby little arms, cooing lightly. Both the boy and girl blinks before smiling to hear the little one speak. "P-papa g-go?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 am

yes. but this one is easy is someone papa fought before. he turned to mellia and kissed her again. ill be back then we can go on a picnic.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am

"Okay dear but be careful." she smiled before seeing her daughter letting go of her father before looking to her other two children. "Okay you two, time to head in the house. I made a giant dinner for you all so you can eat. I was going to let your father eat but I'll save you a plate." she giggled like years ago with a wink but rubs her stoamch gently still keeping their son calm.

Both their kids ran into the house but laughing but she laghed. :"You still remember our little ones names right dear?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 am

i can navigate across the entire stargate network, kill automotons , and blow up stars... but names im always bad at.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 am

Brandon Maboroshi, I'm suprised at you. I know my husband is doing his best even from what you said. I know you are still the best.." she smiled holing his hand now but trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 am

he blushed red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next