Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets and truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

she felt herself get flipped before landing in the water but she freezed it quickly, making it change into black. Mellina suddnely controls it as it changes into wipes to hit brandon deeply.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 am

He lumped over it and took hold of the darkness she was using and threw it back adding his own to it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Mellina blockes or reflects it somewhere else to see it hit the ground rather hard.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 pm

he was right behind it and kissed her cheek to distract her while using his palm to knock her into a tree with a sticky energy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 pm

She blushed about to speak but gets hit with something, stickign to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

And if this was Lu would you get distracted like that? he smiled but teased her a bit to get her to use more power.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 am

"no way." she kept struggling but her hands were touching the bark of the tree gently, infusing some of her earth element into it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Then fight me like i was him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Mellina kept sturggling before causing the tree to help make some vines from the ground, pulling her away from the tree and tires to atack him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:33 pm

he didnt expecct it becuase it was a darkness battle and he got cuaght and tried to break free. he waasnt mad but excited because it was harder for him now. he struggles against the vines tearing them to free himself.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 pm

As she sees them tear, she uses the shadows from the vines to make more that was from darkness while she got free herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 pm

he was trapped completely but exploded out vanished behind her in a tight hug but his darkness was wrapping them both in a cocoon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 pm

She sturggles to try and get loose while seeing nothing but darkness but mellina could sense and smell him before turning her head to face him. "Okay.....that was suprising.." she tries to use some of the darkness to form hands, seeing them trying to break the shell of darkness she and brandon was in.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

when she broke out he was thrown off and he cuaght himself on a wave of darkness her then used as an attck to trap her in a sticky orb of it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

She tries to do something before quickly going to do something. She tries to hurry and freeze up the darkness before kicking him down or back from her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm

as he vanished to seal her he got kicke away and stabbed through his ribs and back on a branch.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm

She said nothing worried before looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Ya win... good job.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"Are you okay?" she asked looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm

he shook his head breaking the branch and pulling it out of him. he healed slowly but it was close to killing him. his breath was heavy and labored but he still smiled and looked at heer. Melli-chan youre getting better... alot better.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 pm

"So it wan't too much?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 pm

no... i let my guard down and ya got me. he was healed but still bruised badly from where the branch ran him through.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

she kept quiet but looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 pm

i-i thought i would win and got over confident... it happens. he winced from his side to find the would wouldnt finish healing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm

"But I think i overdid it.." Mellina goes to him worried and tries to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

secrets and truths Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets and truths   secrets and truths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets and truths
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next