Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 am

Mellina felt her body being healed up but she was now shaking in fear from what happened, looking down at the floor seeing some of her blood staining it. Thanks to them, she was scared of snakes all over again or others too depending. She couldn't move but closed her eyes, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 am

he held her carrying her out...

as the tomb closed the coffin stirred and opened. red eyes like a serpent opened and a great roar shook the pyramid as the evil inside escaped. fed by the energy brandon used to kill the worshipers.

Still carrying her out of the desert he flew to japan to let her rest in her bed. he held her warmly and his song reverberated in his lungs and it healed her a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 am

Her eyes kept closed hearing him but she still felt fear in her heart. Slowly, she felt her fingers grip his shirt, shaking while gripping onto it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:13 am

his shirt covered her as he carried her and the sunlight reddened his skin. but that didnt matter she was safe and he wouldnt let her get hurt because of a stupid idea he had ever again. he knew this was his fault and he also knew that this revealed a larger problem that no hunter could contend with.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 am

Theo was waiting for them at the academy while the nurse did too. Mellina kept crying while scared more, opening her eyes to show them looking to him in fear.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 am

he got her into the darkness of the academy and pulled his shirt to where they could see her face. im sorry Theo, Nurse. but i cant stay. a race of demons from an old planet is going to revive their leader i have to return and make sure to destroy him while he sleeps. please take care of her. he looked at her praying that he could return to her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 am

"what are you talking about!?" the nurse was shocked of this, even theo but Mellina looked at him while crying. She got scared but slowly grips his wrist, not wanting to be alone if he goes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 am

im sorry Mellina but only my clan has the power to do so becuase our ancestors are the reason the Setians were forced to come here. they lost the war with the yakashini's and im a part of that line... he saw her fear and noticed she was gripping him tighter than ever before. only then did he realize his place was with her and not to his family's wars and problems. Okay i understand... but when you are fully recovered i have to go... it cant wait any longer than that... he kissed her and held her hand that bruised his wrist. perhaps you should dress her nurse but she doesnt want me to leave so i have to have my back turned.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 am

She just cried looking at him with her eyes before holding his wrist still even when he kissed her. The nurse just nods, getting up to get something for her to wear. She just walks back with something, dressing her now but quietly while seeing mellina actually shaking but didn't ask why. Theo looked away since he's worried too till hearing the nurse dress her up quickly. Mellina just kept shaking but hid her face in his shirt again, crying into it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 am

What did he do to you Mel-chan besides the poison and tasting your blood? he knew it was the snakes. her greatest fear. but it may have been more than just them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 am

Mellina kept her face in his shirt shaking while crying into it but she slowly moves back, showing her wet tear faced eyes too. The other two kept quiet till she sits up, telling him in his ear of what they did. She says they made her tell secreats and reasons to why they were there, thinking to make her the leader. She kept near brandon while looking up still speaking really really quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:46 am

well the secrets died with him.. and im pretty sure that the demon within him was not killed nor did it learn of your unique form of resistance but it learned your secrets. brandon smiled happy his blood helped her to fight off the man as much as it did and glad she wasnt poisoned too badly. bride huh? the bride of a god. did that appeal to you at all?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 am

Mellina kept quiet but looked away from him, moving back to sit on the bed, hugging her legs crying still. She didn't like it one bit but just wanted to be with brandon and only him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 am

im sorry it was a bad joke. but that you would choose me over a god is... more than i can imagine. he was telling her the truth and regretted what he said before the instant he said it. joking or not it hurt her and that was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 am

She still kept looking down at the bed in tears while hugging her legs more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

im sorry.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am

She kept her head down in her knees while crying hugging her legs but the nurse and theo said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 am

i understand Mel-chan. you want me no one else. he stoped talking there to avoid making her more sad.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

She kept sobbing in her knees while still scared. The nurse and Theo watched this but felt so bad for her while thinking or wondering if she was going to be okay. Mellina kept crying till she slowly turned her head to look at brandon, showing her dull fear eyes that lost their happiness but sadness now. She felt bad somehow to think it's her fault to what happened; her fear of everything came back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Brandon gently kissed her lips in the hope it would help her recover. and when he did he lets a drop of his incubus power into his lips to drain her emotions. Fear and sadness were all he chose to remove from her until she was stable enough to rest a little bit. knowing that he couldnt take all of her sadness and fear he absorbed it into himself and banished it forever but left some in so she wasnt devoid of them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

She kept crying while looking at him feeling some of the feelings get taken away from her. She just remained quiet while hugging her legs with her arms, hiding her face again sitting up. The other two were worried as the nurse reaches to touch mellina's shoulder. "Mell-"

She flinched while shaking again, crying that they heard it loud enough but even grabs brandon to hug him tightly that her nails were cutting into his skin crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Brandon held her gently and quietly asked in a way only she could hear, What is the Matter Milady?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Mellina kept shaking while looking down but cries more, sobbing in his shirt again. "oh dear..I'm sorry.." the nurse said hoping she didn't do nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 pm

you didnt. she went through something that would make humans mind-slaves and i dont know how to help her... perhaps if you and theo went into your office she might open up. please Milady im here to serve and protect. im sorry i failed. but i need to know how to help you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

"I..if you are sure." the nurse said while looking worried but Mellina kept crying while shaking her head, hiding her face in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next