Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

OOC: sorry doesnt work that way but its a perfect plan. if anything they would sense brandon and use her energy to revive Set. just to torture the last decendant of what they see as a diluted form of their blood rivals. Aka the demon that spawned vampires. Brandon's vampire type that is. lol

BIC: Good. do you still want to see some other tombs?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm

ooc:good idea......lol

bic:she just sighed but nods smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 am

OOC: why dont you make the after capture and i make the capture.

BIC: okay how about the tomb of Kufu?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

ooc:Uh...you mean having someone kidnap her later on?...*confused*

bic:She kept quiet but nods. "Sure, that will do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am

OOC: yeah and you describe how she is imprisoned

BIC: brandon vanished to a different pyramid and walked in the way humans do to avoid any surprises like the last time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 am

ooc:Got it!

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 am

Mellina kept by his side while following or walking with him inside the pryamid happy. She was feeling better now as if nothing could ruin this one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 am

Brandon looked at some of the empty spots on the passage and moved on looking for any artifacts that the archeologists left behind but found none.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 am

"Wow, this place is really big...but I hope we find something exciting here. My mind is already asking questions.." she giggled while walking with him but looking around as well.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 am

he smiled and let go run where ever she wanted but stayed close to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 am

"Hey, wait for me!" she giggled running after him happy while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am

OOC: sorry was supposed to be let her run. but this works.

BIC: he kept running unti he turned a corner and was thrown aside like nothing. crashing agains the far wall he got up but a large man stepped out. his squinting eyes scanned both him and her. "you both share the blood of the Yakashini you will make excellent sacrefices to our god. And he will rise and dethrone the pitiful scourge that is the vampir..." he was hit with a blast of energy that destroyed his body and the shadow snake inside burst free only to entrap Mellina, to put her to sleep, and steal her away before Brandon could stop it. with a slight pules of its aura the snake melted her through the wall with it and brandon burst through only to find she was gone. when she awoke she was in a chamber filled with serpents on the ground and walls. a mumification chamber

OOCA: go for it knock me dead. i really want to see youre brain at its best.

Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 am

ooc:Okay.....

bic:Mellina kept running to follow him till she stops looking shocked of seeing the other male in front of them. She was about to go to brandon till feeling the snakes around her and putting her to sleep and take her away. Her head was down while knocked out before slowly moving a little bit. "ow...my head..." her voice sounded in pain while looking down till her ears heard something moving from where she was, making her lift her head up. When she opens her eyes, they widen in shock seeing the snakes and serpents around. "Where?.....*looking around* B-brandon?........you here?" She tried to move but only felt old metal chains hanging her on the wall, feeling them cutting into her wrists and ankles but she was sitting on the cold stone floor. She tried to move but stops, looking around scared since she could see in the dark but really didn't like what she saw. She did see some skeletons, dried up blood, etc. in the room, old burned out wood tourches hanging on the walls. She slowly gulps but then tries to get free or at least out of the chains, feeling something on her body too. "W..what the-....." Her eyes were really scared as her body had some snakes and serpents wrapped around her but their venom dripping on her clothes burning them away. She just shook in terror while feeling some snakes licking her cheeks with their tongues spreading the venom.

Mellina tried to move again while crying scared, 5 snakes tightned around her, hearing her wincing but they hissed at her, baring their fangs to her. Somehow, her being scared of snakes was showing up again. "......no.......I want to go..." The snakes kept looking at her till she tried to scream as more kept sliding all over her, one went to strike bitting into her arms legs and neck or really all over her body. Mellina screams out in pain, feeling the venom but her heart pulsed hard within her, slowly feeling her body shuting down and eyes dulling. It didn't kill her but make her paralized with pain.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 am

OOC: :O wow i wonder what spurned this genius

BIC: Brandon searched for her everywhere but the temple they escaped knowing that if he went back there it would be impossible for him to win against all the servants.

A man clad in robes of blood rubies walked through the enterence with a python draped over his shoulders. "Well it appears the Yakashini influence in your body is powerful. but it cannot save you and niether can your mate. he will try to force his way here and he will die before you can know he is here." he waved his hand over her head and the poison dulled enough to allow her to speak. "so tell me why did you two invade our ceremony earlier what secrets do you possess and who else know about us here?" the mans dark power influenced her mind and loosened her tongue to tell the truth against her will. the power felt could bend brandon to his will with no effort.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 am

ooc:what too much?

bic:Mellina felt the numbness from her lips and mouth get weak but she slowly felt a snake lift her chin up to look at them, her blue dulled eyes looking to him. "To come h-here to explore the place for items of old story history. That way w-we could take it back...to study it."

The snakes kept holding her or around all over her body but the venom kept burning away her clothes but not too much. "My secrets are of me being the last remaining Succubus in the world and being half vampire. My family is of royal blood that are like peace makers between our land...*felt snake wrap around her neck*..t-to know more of the saimia family history from dew time but from my family, I have something sealed within me, trapping a unknown energy power that is not yet to be released. Also has a dark black part within me........and of my mate.....he's of many traits within himself....but very powerful to this world.."

"And, no one else knows of this place but me and my mate.." the snakes kept holding her against the wall but she winced feeling a few biting her just for tasting her blood; it tasted really sweet and normal while they were licking it away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 am

OOC: nope just a post that was better than perfect. make that two. your last was awesome.

BIC: Brandon found nothing in any of the tombs in all of the land and decided to go back even if he culdnt win but he could free her if he was strong enough to not let them touch him in the least.

The man marveled at her features thinking the snakes all over her increased her beauty and charms by just being there he absorbed what she told him knowing she couldnt lie. "Very well you have two choices join me and live as my eternal slave. one of many. or you can rebel and face the lord our god Set." his influence seeped out again but a defiance in her blood burst forth freeing her from the influence but not the venom. it felt like brandon's strength of heart but it came from her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 am

ooc:thank you..*smiled*

bic:Mellina kept looking down, seeing the snakes still moving around and holding her still while some were not sinking their fangs into her skin, filling her blood with their venom. She really couldn't move and her mind being more empty from this. "....I c-can't...I o-only belong t-to my mate..........their is no way you c-ahh!" She felt the snakes bitting deeper into her skin that some of her blood splashed out of her and onto the male. Sadly, it got near ot his mouth so he could even taste her blood. It was a little more toxic perfect taste from any other blood in this world; a blend of darkness, happiness, forbideen like fruit that is not meant to be known to this world and all mixed with the venom it could leave him speechless. She couldn't move or speak but the snakes kept her sitting up, one curling up around her neck and over her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:39 am

He leaned forward and licked her wounds delacately and his will made it seem like Brandon was the one doing it.

after a few minutes of that... An explosion rocked the pyramid and dust fell. he ignored it continuing and banished some of the snakes to reveal more blood and he licked that up too. Branodn was at the main corridor he entered before and blasting servants out of his way and destroying their bodies. preists could withstand his attacke but he blasted so many times that his path was clear until the many hundereds of snakes began to attack him...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 am

Mellina could hear the noise while eyes were closed but dew to her blank mind, she didn't move or speak from the snakes holding her or so. She tried to move away but couldn't as feeling new snakes show up and holding her still more. More blood kept dripping out that a few drops hits the floor with no sound. The other snakes trying to attack Brandon kept comming while either hissing or biting into his skin to infect his body with their poisin. Even some of the shadow snakes tried to attack Brandon too while hissing to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 am

brandon dodged all as he blasted and dodged his way to where she was being held but not across the cavern yet. a crowd surrounded him and he fought harder.

"defiance that is rare almost none can fight our will." the man returned her lucidity, or rather dulled the poison in her blood to bring her back to a state she could react, only to see the fear and pain on her face as he kissed her blood away from her wounds. "you will make an excellent bride for our lord Set. but not until you are properly... Prepared." he banished most of the snakes to the ground and licked the blood and venom off her skin as she felt brandon getting closer to her but couldnt hear him fighting. all she could tell was that the explosions meant he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 am

The snakes kept getting closer ot him while hissing more and more louder. They wouldn't let him do what it takes to stop this or even find Mellina. They kept doing as they were told since knowing that maybe Mellina was the crowned jewel to help revive someone here. Mellina was shaking in fear while crying, still couldn't move while laying against the floor. She never felt like this before, scared for her own life being taken. Closing her eyes, she only hopes that he will help her till some of the snakes were watching to be sure she couldn't do anything to get away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 am

She finally felt his power and he exploded vaporizing the bodies and banishing the snakes back to where ever they came from. the man growled and walked off only for her to hear his scream when brandon vaporized him. the snakes melted away from him as he walked in and broke her bonds. all of them and held her in his arms. he was wiped out. all his energy went into his speed to avoid being touched and what he used to kill the servants were his demonic energy. Mel-chan im here.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 am

Mellina was still bleeding while leaning on brandon now cuz she couldn't move or speak. Her body was too much in pain by the snakes that small drips of it were falling on the ground or staining the remaining clothes on her body. She did cry a little bit while looking down shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 am

brandon gently bit into her neck and drained the poison out as his body destroyed it. As he did she healed and her energy returned enough to speak but not enough to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiatus ends.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next