Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A heavy painfull memory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:19 pm

"Can't you think of one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Okay sure. he stopped talking to think and after a few minutes he nodded and looked at her. Lets go to the town and go window shopping.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:14 am

"Umm, sure." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:08 am

Brandon gently held Mellina's hand and walked with her to the town. it was empty tonight with only a few scattered lovers on every third bench and the moon and stars looking down. in the stores were festive masks accessories and jewlery but brandon looked at it all hoping to find something she liked.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:24 pm

She blinked seeing all of this but then kept holding his hand to wonder what was going on or a special event going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

he kept walking enjoying the smells from the different food stands and the sound of the silence except for the occasional closing of a shop door from a costumer entering or exiting. he smiled watching her but then his ears per up and he sped uo going to the window of an antique store. in the window was a ring made of the same material as their rings but no gemstones. looking at it and ancient memory crosse their minds of the first maboroshi and the first samia but they were exchanging rings. the one maboroshi wore was the one in the widow.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:59 am

"Brandon? what is it?" she was by his side to look at him then at the window.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:12 am

They were... They were lovers. Mellina, our ancestors were in love... but... but they couldnt be together becuase they had separate families. So they agreed to protect the other's family if there was any danger and thats how the pact was made. he stared more at the ring and looked at his on his finger, Melli-chan i... i think we maybe were fated to be together... and the love they felt remained in our families.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:15 pm

"The ring? You mean the one in the window. But I thought they didn't want no one to figure that out." she looked suprised but was by his side watchign the whole thing. Mellina was suprised about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Melli-chan do you think we can have a family one day... and fulfill the dreams of our ancestors? he looked quiet and thoughtful and even longing. if she looked into his mind she could see a wish from his heart to have a family with her and also the reason he never said anything about it, he knew he was going on a suicide mission to buy time for the hunters to save the world but he knew it would be in only a few months. the thoughts brought a tear to his eye because he would break his promise to stay with her forever if he died.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:26 am

Mellina said nothing but looked at Brandon with her own blue eyes. She did wish to have a family with each other though with everything they did together, she worried about him. Slowly, she touches his cheek with her hand but looking deeply into his eyes. "You know my answer for that, Brandon. OF course I want to have a family with you. *Hugs* I just hope that one day, I will be a good mommy for them and a good wife for you...even if you died, Your love will keep me strong."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:22 am

His eyes open wide when he realises she knew and he felt worse and better all at the same time. returning her hug he slowly opened his heart to her. You would be a good mother. you are kind caring sweet and gentle. and you love deeply.

he hugged her tighter and a tear fell. you are a good wife don't let anyone say anydifferent, you always have faith in me and you always keep my spirits up even when you are bothered. i feel im not a good husband becuase i cant tell if you are bothered, im selfish and dullminded, my best isnt worth your time and yet you share your time with me regardless.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:29 am

Mellina sighed before hitting his head with her hand to look at him glaring. "Didn't I tell you not to think of the negatives?! I want you happy, brandon. I love you so much I would die for you or do anything to stay by your side. You're the love of my life, the wing keeping me up to fly, the one that helps me smile. I don't care if I get hurt, I just want to keep you happy. *hiding her face in his shirt* why do you keep saying negative things? I want you thinking of happy things. Maybe of us being parents one day or something."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:52 am

despite his lump he hugged her tighter. i do think of it. all the time. and i know thnking of the negative is bad... but when i think about how good you are to me i feel like i dont know enough about you, your wants, and your needs. i feel lie everything i do isnt good enough and i hold back. especially when you go quiet. when you do you block your mind and it feels like i mess up at those times. he wasnt thinking negativly but trying to understand more about himself and her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:06 am

"I am sorry. I just wanted to do something that was well..more of help for you. I thought being like that would make you not worry so much about me." she looked quiet again but then to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:28 am

Awe thats so sweet. but i worry more. what would help me the most is if you didnt hold back around me. i get why you do and why yu think it helps. becuase of the way i was when we met. but i changed a bit. he understood her and warmed up more to signal that. i meant each one of my vows and i know you meant yours. we are husband and wife. we love each other no mater what.

OOC: tena has a pic to send you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

"And I'm glad you are my husband. I just hope that you and I will be together as husband and wife forever." she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:39 pm

I promised. and i will keep that promise no matter how long it takes. he gently kissed her lips and pulled back Im happy youre my wife, im happy i can help you feel happy, and i swear one day i will lay down my sword and be yours and yours alone, no one god or mortal will be able to pull me away from you when that day comes.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 am

She smiled but looked to him hugging him to her gently.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 am

he returned her hug and held on to her not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:27 am

She kept holding on to him while crying still but was happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 am

He held her letting her cry and calmly rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 am

Mellina's tears kept comming down from her cheeks but just kept hiding her face in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 am

Melli-chan why are you crying?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am

She kept crying but looking sad still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A heavy painfull memory
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next