Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A heavy painfull memory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 am

His mark was being poisoned for breaking his promise to tomi. he... he started it... but gah... Brandon fell as the poison spread.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm

"Stop, you do'nt have to tell me." she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Fighting the pain and poison he shouts due to lack of breath. yes i do! he panted standing and looked at her. he... he id it to try and protect us... so we could be happy but the hunters... the hunters... GAH! he coughed up blood now and fell again not getting up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:02 am

She looked shocked but goes to him crying more. "Stop it, brandon! Don't tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 am

but i have to... he coughed up more blood and slid down to the ground twitching as the poison and his body started literal war over brandon's life. he looked at her like it was his purpose to tell her. weakly he whispered in her ear. but the hunters... they turn the beasts against tomi. i got away but returned and tried to save him... ii couldnt... then they attacked me and i vanished to your side and stayed hidden. telling her forced the poison to stop holding back releasing its full power, just barely enough to kill him. he convulsed but kept his head still to let her be the last thing he sees... the poison began to run its course and soon it was still enough to kill him but not enough to kill her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am

Mellina kept quiet crying but she cries even more before bending down near him and then holding him to her and bit into his neck and drinking the poisin out as best as she could, feeling it going into her. She didn't care if the poision got her, she had to help him out as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 pm

when she drained the poison out he was weaker than when she started near death but no longer dying and he was able to recover slowly. the poison died in her body becuase it was her family poison and wouldnt hurt her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:17 pm

She kept quiet while looking sad now, gently sitting up before sniffing now. She wipes off the poision from her lips but begins sobbing on her hands again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

She kept quiet while looking sad now, gently sitting up before sniffing now. She wipes off the poision from her lips but begins sobbing on her hands again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm

brandon woke after a moinute and saw her crying. using the last of his energy he reached up with his head and kissed her lips. they were wet and salty from her tears but his kiss was sweeter than usual as he still had some blood and venom in his mouth. he smiled as his head fell and in her mind she heard him and felt a warm hug with a drop of his incubus power to let ehr feel the hug. thank you My Mellina you saved me again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

She kept quiet while looking at him but looked down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 pm

brandon was so bad he needed to be taken to the nurse and she used her energy to scan him while mellina waited next to him. her eyes filled with worry wondering why he would go so far hurting himself to tell her something. then the nurse finished and shook her head.

im very sorry Mellina. but there is nothing i can do for him. the poison already damaged all of his organs badly before you removed it from him but half of each organ is in the process of liquifying due to the poisons effect. but the other half seems to be slowly regenerating. as if he is forcing his body to stay alive despite his condition. this baffled her beyond beleif but she knew it was his desire to end her sorrow thaat drove him to such lengths. she still had her tiny robots tin him to moniter his body so she knew what he goes through all the time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Mellina looked down but just hugs her legs, sobbing loudly now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

to the nusres surprize brandon woke taking a labored and ragged breath only having half of two lungs to breath. he reach for mellina almost as if her sorrow was the reason he woke up, rather to end her sorrow. g-give me three days and i will heal i promise. his voice was weak but he spoke to her heart more than her ear. and the nurse grew angry Impossible you should be dead now yet you swear that you will live and be recovered after three days? she left in a huff but the new teacher from the same world as the men with red lights in their hands fell to the ground relieved almost as if she had feelings for him. she was out of sight and used her strange powers to hide her presence perfectly even from brandon.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm

she kept crying but hid her face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 pm

the three days go by and the nurse monitored brandon constanty and to her surprise he was regenerating at the rate he promised mellina.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 pm

she was in class again but looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 pm

"Samia pay attenton. now tell me why you are so distracted lately."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:02 am

"I'm not sir..." she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 am

"yes you are your spacing out when it is your turn to display proper control of your element." he glared at her not forgetting what brandon did for her when he first joind the class. (sealing me in a bubble like that i should kill the little bastard)
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"So what? I did it before but you kept getting angry at me doing it wrong." Mellina spoke but the other students kept quiet.

"maybe she's being weird like him." the girl said but Mellina freezes her lips shut that made a few go quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

"then do it right and stop wasting all our time. you stupid little girl." brandon's fist flashed through the window fully healed and punched the teachers face cracking his knuckles looking evil. even Brandon's aura was a violent purple black with red flames. Who is stupid? "i-i-i am-m-m." thats right and now that im awake you will continue to treat her with the respect she deserves... his voice got darker as he pulled the teacher closer or i might just forget that im in a human world.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am

Mellina looked down but the other students were scared as they backed up from him before seeing Mellina get up and turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:33 pm

he dropped the teacher and his aura vanished like it never was. wait melli-chan~ he sang out to her practically prancing behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heavy painfull memory   A heavy painfull memory - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A heavy painfull memory
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next