Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New teacher?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Mellina's class was full except for brandon's seat as usual and the teacher hadnt arrived yet either. soon after the final bell rang a new teacher comes in. her hair is long and black and her eyes hide her true nature as a vampire. she wears simple demnim clothing and carries her books in one arm and her class list in the other. Alright quiet down its time to take roll everyone shout here when your name is called and i will mark you off any who are absent will be reported to the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Mellina was already in class but she felt a bit nervous from this new teacher. Looking around, she hopes brandon would make it to class.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 am

qwhen she called Brandon's name she got no response. well thats one troublemaker down. she makes a mark on her list and continues down the line to Mellina. Mellina Rose Samia?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:08 am

"um, here."she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 am

the teacher makes a mark on her pad and continues down the list mocking everyone who doesnt respond due to absence. as she finishes Brandon walks through the door. thank you for joining us mister...? she glares at him. he looks at her and walks to his seat at the top and back of the classroom. Brandon just Brandon. no maboroshi-kun no brandon-kun and no brandon-san or maboroshi-san he looks out the window and he speaks to mellina's mind. sorry im late for my promise to attend classes. i was busy making a challenge to Zero-chan.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 pm

'it's okay but you sound mad.....'she thought to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:36 pm

i dont like peole adding -san to my name i lived in america for awhile and they dont do that. a peice of chalk explodes on his head and leaves a scratch. telepathy is also against the class rules. so is listening to other peoples thoughts you old bag. brandon mumbles it but she read his mind and says that does it you are going to go to the heamasters office. NOW. he looks at her. no i wont i made a promise that i would be here today and i keep them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Some of the students whispered to what he said while Mellina got more worried to how or where this will lead.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Brandon finds himself being pulled out the window and flung into the headmasters office via psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:15 pm

"Brandon!" she shouted out loud by accident but kept quiet, looking down at her desk while students were quiet too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 am

Samia-san you will stay after class. brandon walks through the door holding Kaien Cross in a headlock.. his tail was twisting in anger. Now that you are not drinking tea with Yuuki-chan you can tell them why i am exempt from tardy and absence pen alties. "H-He is exempt due to special reasons that are classified." Brandon lets go and bows saying thank you before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Mellina looked scared but nods, sitting back down in her seat and students behaving.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Kaien moseys over to the teacher and speaks in a whisper that Mellina could hear but no one else could. "you might not want to make him mad anymore he has alot on his pallate with the business we discussed earlier." You mean the... ?shhh we cant speak infront of anyone theres a chance we will be over heard.?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

mellina kept quiet but looking at her desk but hearing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

the class ends after a study hall and the class files out the door. when it is gone the teacher sits down at her desk and stares at Mellina. i ask you to stay becuase i have startling notes from your previous teacher who is currently on a level E hunt. she shuffles her papers into a neat pile and places them in her desk. you seem to be distracted in class. you looks up at brandon's seat from time to time and blush before returning to your work. youre grades are slipping and you miss several classes due to his interference..
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

"I guess but..I can work on them?"she said, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 am

i dont think you can. why are you so distracted by him? you seem like your in love but you always seem to worry that someone may find something out. so im guessing that he threatened you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 am

"but he never threatened me!"she said worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:17 am

then what is it. i cant sense anything from him except what he projects to you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 am

she kept quiet but looking at her.

"I love him but he's just trying to keep me safe."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 am

she kept quiet but looking at her.

"I love him but he's just trying to keep me safe."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 am

i see. i apologize for intruding you may go now. but be wary of him it seems like he is a black hole in the energy of the universe.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 am

"thank you but to me, he's alright to me."she said but turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

Brandon waits for her outside the class. Mel-chan are you ok?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

"I'm okay...."she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New teacher?   New teacher? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New teacher?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: