Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misei Mutsuara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Fullname: Misei Mutsuara

Nicknames: Mie

Date of birth/Age:12

Canon/OC: Oc

Category: Day Class

Species: Human

Level: ( Only for vampires.)

Abilities/Powers: (Only applicable to Vampires, Night class, or Vampire Hunters. )

General Appearance: She wears a everyday school uniform. She has silver hair and a gold eye color. She lets her hair flow down around her neck where she has a tatoo of a X.

Personality: She's hyper active and talkative. Misei likes to talk to others and avoid trouble. When she sees trouble she tends to stay away and not notice.

Fears: She fears she will never see her brother again.

History: Misei had lived with her parents and her brother Kiro until he dissapeared when he was ten. She then went on with her life as a normal person. She started taking higher grade classes when she was eleven. She has been to a varity of places and schools. She has been with foster families. There was one family that she wish she could've stayed but couldn't because of unknown reasons. Misei was currently attending a high school in a neary area. She then transferred to Cross academy where she is heading now.

Roleplay Sample: Do I need to do this?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:43 am

Aproved Desu~

But can u please put a photo with you're character ?

And no the rp Sample it's only for Pure Bloods Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 am

Did my sister be a little vague in the appearence?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 am

no it's perfect
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 am

Ohhh. You meant for the avatar.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__

Cassidy__

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

yeah she should have one but it's ok with the description too
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 am

Sorry for the inconveinence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misei Mutsuara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misei Mutsuara   Misei Mutsuara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misei Mutsuara
Page 1 of 1