Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Thirst issues*~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Mellina knew about her thirst issues and has been holding back for a good time...untill tonight. The nurse was with her but she was laying down sweating and panting, her fangs seen but dripping venom and a few bits of her blood. She didn't understand; she was okay a while back but now she was in pain. She read everything about her kind but this side effect is new. She was sweating, sick, even hungry feeling her fangs acutally burning and Aching. Vampires don't do this but Mellina was confused.

"Easy dear.....I never knew your thirst was this bad....."she feels her forehead, feeling how hot it was. "I don't w-why it happened. I was fine but n-now I feel....sick......and very......full and hungry..."

"I know but just relax. You just need rest and will be okay......."

"O-okay............."Her stomach twitched but begins shaking again but sweating more. The nurse remained quiet but leaves as theo was to guard her and keep anyone out so she didn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:53 pm

OOC: im assuming it is for more than blood and for the story lets let brandon keep thinking that it is for blood.

the nurse went straight to brandon, he was in the library looking for a reference book assigned for class. "Brandon, its bad this time." brandon turned to look at her and jumped from the ladder. What is? the nurse fidgeted then took a deep breath "it's Mellina, her thirst is out of control and the blood tablets won't work on her in this state. she needs blood badly and anyone she feeds from will die before she is satisfied. except..." except me, how did you find out? she hesitated. "you have such massive reserviors of blood and a regeneration rate greater than any vampire ive seen here in japan. and your blood is much thicker than any except a pureblood" he looked down and nodded. melli might not want to drink from me. she is so afraid of hurting me... i can only hope she will drink.

the nurse returned to melli as brandon took the book back to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 am

ooc:Good eye

bic:Back at the dorm, Theo was keeping near but sees her coughing, feeling worse. "Easy mellina...." he pats her back but she whines still sick. "theo, f..feel sick........" "I know but rest...."

He didn't know how bad it was before seeing her coughing a bit, seeing drops of blood near her lips quietly but she looked seeing the window and the moon. The nurse came back but sees her coughing before rubbing her back. "We will find out what is wrong okay? We will..."

"I am sorry...so hot..."she said horsely before quietly looking down shaking now but the nurse can see her fangs now dripping blood and venom.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 am

She felt Brandon in the hallway before seeing him turn into the room. he looked at melli and held her wrist she felt his strength holding her back before he slowly moved the nurse back. is there an airtight room where she can drink my blood? i don't want the other vampires to get antsy fresh blood tends to do that to them. he asked the nurse letting melli's wrist go. theo felt something and it sent his fur going straight out making him look like a puff ball. it was a warning that brandon ignored.

OOC: thankyou i have to say it was you who gave the hints.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:00 am

"Their is one but the Perfects has that room. No one else can use it. Even if you did, they won't let you in."She explained seeing melli turning to the right still sweating a bit. The blood in her fangs were dripping again but she sits up hugging her stomach.

"Besides, she is having issues with figuring that out."She said quiet. Melli gently begins panting and feeling sweat dripping into her clothes but tries getting up. "Mellina!.."The nurse catches her but her skin was burning up looking down. "Mellina....."

"*Panting but wincing shaking as blood was dripping from her fangs.....*"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

they will let me. kaien owes me a few favors and zero won't be back for a while. he picked melli up and carried her to that room walking slowly. when they got there he sealed the room and set her on her feet. It's okay melli you can drink now we won't get in trouble. he said leaning his neck to the side and exposing his vein.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 am

She said nothing but looked down quietly, her eyes hazy but still burning up in pain that her skin was almost on fire. Mellina looked dizzy before gripping her stomach with her nails, whining as she backed up a bit. Suki was seeing this confused but she was shocked. "Oh no...."

"............*Fell to floor but saliva was seen but even sharper fangs before her hair was slowly changing to a darker blue*........."She tries getting up, her fingers touching the wall seeing smoke.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 am

Brandon went to her and helped her stand. Melli are you okay? tell me what i can do to help. he said seeing the smoke. he didn't know what was happening and hoped she would help herself to what she needed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

She looked quiet dazed before she grips his shirt, seeing it burning a bit before shoving him away as she staggers away to look for a door to get out. Her fingers moving against the wall before fisting up her hand and tries breaking out hard.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:26 am

he was thrown into the wall and it cracked then broke away revealing a steel inner wall it was dented. the door was sealed and wouldn't move for her. Melli. whats wrong i want to help. he said holding her shoulders. he was worried about her and theo was outside the door sitting up looking t the hallway
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 am

She didn't speak before glowing again before hissing at him, grabbing his arms pushing him against the wall hard seeing a dent. Mellina didn't show her eyes but her fangs were bloody and seen now before using Electrity forming to cause a big shock on him while burning up worse.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 am

he managed to dodge the bolt after hitting the wall. he tacked her down and held her still to stop her form lashing out. Melli you have to drink my blood it will help you i promise. he said desperate to help her and wanting to make her better no matter what. he used his energy to hold her panting from the effort of resisting her strength.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 am

She winced struggling but she snarls but trying to get away before now feeling the inner power being released deep. its energy was shown around her, bolts of electrity and gold seen to show red energy as well. Mellina struggled but tries getting him off.

"Brandon, get away from her!"suki said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 am

brandon turned gold and it wasn't enough so he went to the second level. lightening arced around him too and his hair stood straight up pointed. his body bulked and he held her still. I can't Suki. if i did someone would get hurt. tell me what she needs and ill do it for her no matter what. suki could tell this state was taxing like the first tiem he turned gold. he held it and could only hold it for a few hours. Melli had similar limits.

OOC: nice use of my idea im glad you loved it as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:50 am

"Brandon, you don't understand! She-"Suki looked worried before she saw mellina hitting him off getting up. Sweat was now seen alot more and her fangs seen even more deadly. The power inside her begins growing again that her darker blue hair changes into a darker red. She wanted out, She wanted out.

Raising her hand, she begins building power into her hand. seeing more dents being made.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 am

his veins popped out and his muscled bulked the whole building shook as his aura surged it looked painful as his hair glowed then grew outher hair was purple now and when the room exploded from their transformations he hair was ankle length and his clothes turned gold. melli stop this. or i will fight you. in his mind he asked suki what was happening. as he charged at melli punching her stomach hard to send her flying miles away as he followed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 am

Suki tried to Explain but mellina glared seeing they were outside before still looked sick as she hits him in the gut back hard but turns to find some food. She scans the area, fangs still seen.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 am

brandon appeared in her sight and hit her in the stomach hard then elbowed her in the back he was faster than she was in this form and had more experience in it. he wasn't going to let her hurt anyone except him. he hoped he cold wear her down enough to where she couldn't hurt anyone. and he knew her endurance was greater than his in this form.

Please suki help us. i don't know how long i can hold this form. he said in his mind
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 am

She hits the ground hard but coughs a big load of her blood, panting heavily as she looked down. Mellina still didn't move but tries getting up as her chin and lips were coated in her soaked blood that stained the ground. Staggering again, Mellina stretches her arms before cracking her knuckles.

"I don't know why, I don't know! The saimia family never had this happen to them!"Suki was crying before seeing her Disappearing behind brandon releasing a powerful final flash attack on him as he flew away from her, slowly licking her blood lips.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 am

bradnon bent over and surged his energy up  deflecting it away from the planet and kicked her hard. he wasn't using energy attacks because he was savign energy for when she was weaker. he flashed under her and grabbed her leg before throwing her into the ground and slamming into her with a feirce double punch. the energy attack she fired burned him alot on his arms and face and he stood up hoping he stunned her long enough to heal
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:11 am

She coughs again but more blood appears again but panting as her mouth was full with blood but kicks him away hard in the chest. Suki was trying to figure out what is going on but quietly was crying. Even a few students looked out seeing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 am

brandon flew up fighting the force of her blow then stopped suddenly as he regained posture. he vanished next to her and kicked her side as she stood up and appeared where she was flying kicking her up and again in the sky only this time he hit her with a point blank energy bomb that sent her flying across the sky. he panted hoping it was enough to make her lose the transformation oh how wrong he was. the speed was hard to maintain and it was all he focused on. and enough power to hurt her. if she got hurt enough she would transform back to normal.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:23 am

The students were shocked seeing this, even bradon attacking his mate. They knew they loved each other but they shield their eyes hearing it explode in the air. Everyone remained quiet before gently looking quiet seeing smoke. As they saw; she was gone.

"Where did she go?"
"Is she...."

Everyone whispers before quietly seeing some behind him with a bloody hand and even gripping his shirt seeing mellina again but was coughing blood again badly from a wound before she kicks him down and looking down at him to peirce her hand right through his chest to shock him from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 am

he grabbed her hand as the shick began turnign the energy agaisnt her too. they both ha bad internal damage and the shock hit them both until she stopped it. he screamed in pain and didn't lose the transformation yet.

OOC: good job. i have a meeting to go to brb in a couple hours. *kisses your cheek*
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:30 am

ooc:Kay

bic:Everyone looked shocked before she winced even worse as blood was dripping out worse before kicking him away. Her hand was coated in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~*Thirst issues*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Thirst issues*~   ~*Thirst issues*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Thirst issues*~
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Dorms-
Jump to: